剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表
This is new.
你都长大成人了
You're all grown up.
那个储藏室几乎容不下你了
You barely even fit in that pantry now.
你说什么
What?
门上挂着锁
Padlock on the door.
你经常在墙上画画
You used to draw pictures on the walls.
你不记得了吗
Don't you remember?
你在胡说八道
You're talking nonsense.
我知道你是谁 凯尔·巴尔内斯
I know you, Kyle Barnes.
你知道什么
What do you know?
知道你在说什么吗
Got any idea what you're talking about with all that?
你只是个小屁孩 你什么都不知道
You're just a damn kid. You don't know shit.
凯尔 别...
Kyle, just...
对不起 不好意思
Sorry. I... I'm sorry.
我们都清楚我们知道些什么
We all know what we know.
那告诉我你都知道什么
Why don't you tell me what you know then?
说啊 小孩
Come on, kid.
为什么不说点有用的
Why don't you say something that makes one goddamn bit of sense?
-说呀 -离他远点儿
- Right now! - Just keep your distance.
他在耍我们
He's playing games with us.
坐下
Sit down.
我把鼠尾草点上
I'll light the sage.
等它弥漫整个房♥间
This... this should calm him. Just...
也许能让他冷静下来
give it a few moments to... to fill the room.
我们找了你很久了 你这个弃儿浪子
So long have we tried to find you, Outcast.
你隐藏踪迹太久了
Too long have you hidden your light from us.
接招吧
Now you heed this.
-以圣父圣子圣灵 -我们穿梭于黑暗
- In the name of the Father, - Dull. Making us search
-之名... -到处找你
- the Son, and the Holy Ghost... - through the darkness.
起开
Here.
给
Here.
不用
No.
他对你那么做过吗
He ever try to do that to you?
那他刚才说的那些话呢
What about what he was saying in there?
讲得通吗
Any of that make sense?
关于他了解我的那些话
About him... knowing me?
恶魔都是骗子
Demons are tricksters.
他们这么做只是让你更加怕他们
They want you to be more scared of them than you need to.
有上帝的力量庇佑我们 没什么好怕的
With the power of God on our side, we got nothing to fear.
"上帝的力量"
"The power of God."
你以为只有你妈妈和约书亚有这样的遭遇吗
You think your mother and Joshua are the only ones?
在这个世界上 每个国家 每个城市
There's a house like this one
都有这样的事情发生
in every town, in every country of this whole wide world.
所以你去摆平这些事吗
And you go into those houses?
是的
Yes, I do.
你凭什么认为你能摆平
Well, what makes you think you can do anything about that?
想听我的建议吗
You want my advice?
跑
Run.
在你还有所牵挂的时候
While you still got something left.
以前也许我会采纳你的建议
There was a time I might have taken that advice.
知道吗 我并非一直...
You know, I wasn't always the...
都是这么热心的圣♥战♥士
the gung-ho holy warrior you see before you.
我服侍上帝 照顾教友
I served God, tended my flock...
但是我动摇过
but I questioned.
但当我走进你家...
Then I went into your house...
看到恶魔真实存在
and I saw the devil was real.
我不再动摇
And I didn't question anymore.
我知道我该做什么
My path was clear.
我不认为你让我走上这条路
I don't believe it's a coincidence
是巧合
that you set me upon that path,
现在你也在走这条路
and here you are, walkin' it yourself,
再次面对这一切
facing all this again.
我不相信你会逃跑
And I don't believe you're gonna run.
好啊 迦勒
Hey, Caleb.
在加班吗
Working late?
是的
Yeah.
这扶手松了
This railing was loose.
我可不想我们这些老人摔跤
Didn't want any of our old folks taking a tumble.
谢谢你的好心
Thank you kindly.
我还看到你的沙门要松了
I also noticed your screen door is coming of its hinges.
上漆之前得给你装个新的
Might want to get you a new one before we paint.
上漆
Paint?
我想还是等明年吧
I think we can hold off for another year.
与其花在房♥子上
Money'd be better spent
钱还是用在刀刃上比较好
on more important things than a pretty house.
你还是过来看看吧
Let me just show you.
恶魔住在这
我去
Damn.
是啊
Yep.
也许我们可以装上栅栏
Maybe we could put up a fence.
不
No.
不行 他们会翻进来
No, they'd only climb it.
算了 别管它
You know what? Leave it.
-你确定吗 -是的
- You sure? - Yeah.
是的 他们爱怎么做就怎么做
Yeah, let 'em have their fun.
我们可以容忍♥
We can turn the other cheek.
已经过了探望时间了 亲爱的
Visiting hours are ending, honey.
我知道
Yeah...
我正准备离开
I was just leavin'.
不
No!
谢谢
Thanks.
不好意思 我用了一整天
Sorry, I had it all day.
如果你还没吃饭进来一起吃吧
I got some stew going inside
我炖了些汤
if you haven't had dinner.
好的
Yeah, sure.
听起来很诱人
That sounds good.
伊莉斯 你可能不记得她了 但是...
Elise, I'm sure you don't remember her, but...
她一年前去世的 就在这周
she died a year ago this week.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不知道
I didn't know.
我们结婚很久了
We were married longer than we weren't.
一个人的感觉真的不好
Alone just don't... feel right.
一个人的时候很可怕
It gets scarier when it does.
我从没有一天离开过她
I never spent a day away from her.
没有了她的陪伴 我几乎无人可聊
Barely got through a conversation without her help.
你不能理解失去那些的感受
Don't expect you to know what it's like to lose that.
艾莉森是一个...
Allison was a...
我一开始只是想能看看她
Well, I started out just wanting to look at her.
但是后来我只想一心听她说话
And then all I ever wanted to do was listen to her.
但是 你知道的 我...
But... you know, I...
我觉得她才是那个独一无二的...
I think she's the only person who has ever...
真正懂我的人
truly known me.
请节哀顺变
I'm sorry for your loss.
她... 她没有死 只是我们...
Oh, she... She didn't die. We just...
处不来
It didn't work.
伊莉斯...
Elise...
她会想让我告诉你我有多抱歉的
she would want me to tell you how sorry I am.
我们知道发生了什么
We knew what was happenin'.
发现你藏在我们家门廊下那么多次
Found you hiding under our porch often enough.
我们都没有意识到事情有多严重
We didn't realize how bad it was.
那些喧闹声 听起来 杂乱有序
All of that racket, it sounded like... discipline.
它折磨着我们两个人
It haunted us both.
那是很久以前的事情了
It was a long time ago, you know?
但并不代表没事了
Don't mean it's okay.
凯尔
Kyle?
只要你看到屋里灯是亮的
Any time you see a light on,
你就可以来
you come by.
我就在这
I'm here...
满足你的一切诉求
for whatever you need.
谢谢你让我搭车 我邻居是个好人
Thanks for the ride. My neighbor's a good guy.
我不想一次性借他车两天
I don't wanna borrow his car two days in a row.
剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表