剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表
Don't you dare speak to your mother like that.
对啊 你能把我怎样
Yeah, what are you gonna do about it?
你知道吗 我应该拿个皮带
You know what? I should take a damn belt
绑住你这臭嘴
to that smart mouth of yours!
-教你懂点礼貌 -约翰
- Teach you some goddamn manners! - John!
别让他伤害我
Don't let him hurt me!
你该走了 你该走了
You have to leave. You have to leave!
-他在耍你 -妈妈
- He's playing you. - Mom!
滚出我家
Get out of my house.
拜托 走吧
Please? Just go!
他在耍你 帕特丽夏
He's playing you, Patricia.
我以前经常被我爸揍得鼻青脸肿
My father used to beat the crap out of me.
我妈妈也是
Did the same to my mom.
我想你以后不会再来这儿了吧
I guess this means you won't be coming around here anymore.
对了 我差点忘了
Oh! Yeah, I almost forgot.
西德尼说你已经来不及阻止了
Sidney says that you're too late to stop it.
阻止什么
Stop what?
回头见 白♥痴♥牧师
I'll catch you later, Reverend Shit-For-Brains.
我们谈谈吧
We should talk.
梅根 你没事吧
Megan, you all right?
我听到一声尖叫
I heard a scream.
宝贝 你没事吧
Baby, you okay?
梅根 救... 救命
Megan, hel-- help.
救我 救我
Help. Help.
为什么
Why?
不
No!
梅根
Megan.
我厌倦了推着石头上山的感觉
I'm so damn tired of pushing a rock up a hill.
我知道那种感觉
I know the feeling.
我的方法行不通
My way isn't working.
这点我承认
I accept that.
我的所作所为到头来也不过是在妨碍你
But if anything, all I've done is hold you back.
事实是...
The truth is...
我很嫉妒你 凯尔
I'm jealous of you, Kyle.
不该这样
Shouldn't be.
我不知道自己在干什么 牧师
I don't know what the hell I'm doin', Rev.
你才是有天赋的人
You're the one with the gift.
不管那是什么 反正不是天赋
Whatever it is, it ain't a gift.
它把我爱的人从我生命中夺去
It's taken the people I love from my life.
让我伤害那些我甚至都不认识的人
Made me hurt people I don't even know.
小乔舒亚 雪莉
Little Joshua, Sherry.
他们看我的眼神
The way they looked at me.
就像看怪胎一样
Like I'm the freak.
也许他们是对的
Maybe they're right.
不 他们错了
No, they're not.
-你好 -爸爸 爸爸
- Hello? - Dad? Daddy?
安珀 怎么了
Amber, what's wrong?
梅根阿姨
Aunt Megan.
她跟妈妈一样病了
She's sick like Mommy!
安珀
Amber!
安珀
Amber!
安珀 安珀
Amber! Amber!
安珀 安珀
Amber! Amber!
安珀 安珀
Amber! Amber!
安珀 安珀
Amber! Amber!
剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表