剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表
你 我 和爸爸
You and me and Daddy?
你画完了爸爸和自己 却没把我画完
Well, Daddy's all done and you, but you didn't finish me.
没
Nope.
我去给你拿铅笔
Well, I could go get your pencils,
吃完午饭 你就把画画完
and after lunch you could finish the drawing.
我不知道该画哪一张脸
I don't know which face to draw.
来 小家伙
Hey, come here, little fella.
好嘞
Oh, there you go.
小心点
Take care.
矿工纪念日快乐
Happy Remembrance Day.
你♥爸♥爸是个大好人
Your daddy was such a good man.
埃里克·波特
杰瑞·麦考伦
丹尼斯·罗伯特·桑德斯
布莱特·雪莉
罗斯·威拉德
这日子对你来说也很特别啊 巴尔内斯
Imagine this day has a special meaning for you, Barnes.
考虑到这里本该
Considering there ought to
也有一块写着你名字的煤
be a lump of coal with your name on it, too.
要是真的 就会让你妻子避免许多伤痛
Would have saved your wife a lot of heartache if it was.
矿工纪念日快乐
Happy Remembrance Day.
你来的正是时候
You showed up right on time.
大概十分钟后我要做物理治疗
I got physical therapy in about ten minutes.
你可以把我推过去
You can wheel me up there.
疼得我想骂娘 你会喜欢看的
Hurts like a motherfucker. You'll enjoy watching that.
给你
Here.
这是什么鬼
What the hell is this?
你问我能给你什么
You asked what I had to give,
就这些了
that's it.
我取出了我所有的银行存款
I emptied my bank accounts.
典当了我的结婚戒指
I pawned my wedding ring,
翻出了沙发垫里的每一分钱
every cent I had in the couch cushions.
都在这儿了
There it is.
梅根 你有认真对待这件事吗
Megan, are you even taking this seriously?
这是我的命
This is my life.
这是我丈夫的命
This is my husband's life.
你♥他♥妈♥根本不知道我有多认真
You have no idea how fucking seriously I take this.
这是我的全部了
That's all I can get.
这是我女儿的新鞋子
That's my daughter's new shoes,
和她的学校用品 还有...
and her school supplies and...
我不知道该怎么解释这钱去哪了
I don't know how I'm gonna explain where it all went.
我绝不会跟你道歉...
I will never apologize to you...
不过你曾说你已经不是原来那个你
but you told me you weren't that person anymore.
你已经改了
That you changed.
求你了
Please.
不要 妈咪 妈咪 不要
No! Mommy! Mommy! No!
天哪
Oh God.
我们现在这算哥俩好了吗
This mean we're all buddy-buddy now?
今天我们两个都不能表现混账
Today isn't the day for either of us to act like assholes.
你觉得你能坚持一整天吗
Think you can make it through a whole day?
你知道我为了这份工作经历过什么
You know what I had to go through to get this job.
如今这里有人不尊重我的徽章
There's people here today that don't respect this badge
因为是我一个黑人戴着的话
because it's pinned on a black man.
我知道 拜伦
I know, Byron.
消防站里到处是那样的人
Got a firehouse full of 'em.
请原谅我...
Excuse me if I...
表现得有点强硬好像我还想要证明些什么
look a little too hard like I still got something to prove.
很公平
That's fair.
我还知道你得到这份工作
I also know you got this job
是因为知道何时该装作没看到
by knowing when to look the other way.
你想知道我为什么烧了林中的露营车吗
You wanna know why I burned that camper in the woods?
为了你我都好 我现在告诉你
Well, I'm telling you for your sake and for mine,
这次你就该假装没看到
this is one of those times to look the other way.
记忆会淡忘 这无可避免
Memories fade, it's inevitable.
如果我们不一直留心
If we're not ever mindful,
就会忘记过去的教训
we lose the lessons of our past,
然而今晚 我们的记忆变得可持久
but tonight, our memories become something permanent,
变得可见 可触摸
something that we can see and touch.
即我们心中感觉的象征之物
Symbols of what we can feel in our hearts.
有一个人经过不懈努力
And one man has worked tirelessly
才将其实现
to make this happen.
这个人的信仰和奉献指引我们
A man whose faith and devotion saw us
走过黑暗时期
through our darkest hour.
那就是上帝之光教堂的牧师
The pastor of the Light of God Church,
我们的安德森牧师
our own Reverend Anderson.
悲剧似乎... 发生得毫无征兆
Tragedy seems to... occur without warning.
无规则 无理据
Random. Senseless.
我们想说 这是上帝的意志
We wanna say... it's the will of God,
但是事后回想 我们才是
but, in hindsight, we were the ones
做出这一切的人
who set all this in motion.
我们一点一点地将其...
We let it pile up, brick by brick...
堆积成一个摇摇欲坠的柱子
into a teetering column that has to fall.
一座我们自鸣得意的高塔...
A tower of our own complacency...
却时刻准备着塌向我们
ready to come down on our heads
就像那成吨♥的泥土
like the tons of earth
淹没了那些矿工一样
that came down on those miners' heads.
凯尔舅舅
Uncle Kyle.
近来如何
How you doing?
挺好的
Uh, I'm okay.
梅根呢
Where's Megan?
她本应该一个小时前就到的
She was supposed to be here an hour ago.
不知道她怎么了
What's going on with her?
这些天大家都很奇怪
This day messes with everybody's head.
拿着 宝贝
There you go, sweetheart.
-谢谢 -不用谢
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
小心点 知道吗
You be careful, okay?
-知道 -好
- Yes. - All right.
谢...
Thank y...
得小心热蜡烫手
Gotta watch out for that hot wax.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事
I'm fine.
我去拿点冰敷一下
I'm gonna go get some ice.
-你去哪 -马上就回来
- Where you going? - I'll be back.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我做了充分的准备
Now, I did work hard
以确保我们能为这些好人树立一座
to make sure that we have a fitting memorial
-体面的纪念碑 -借过
- to these fine men. - Excuse me.
-这是他们应得的 -借过
- They deserve it. - Excuse me.
同时这也代表着一个警告
Let it also stand as a warning.
-一个警告... -借过
- A warning... - Excuse me.
以根除那些即将缠上你们的黑暗力量...
to root out the forces of darkness that will come to you...
它面带微笑
with a smiling face...
手拿毒刃
and a wicked blade.
一个我们对外散播的警告
A warning that as we sow...
最终也会得益于我们
so shall we reap.
谢谢你 牧师
Thank you, Reverend.
我想我们已经等得够久了
I think we've all been in suspense long enough.
现在请大家对那天不幸去世的
I now give you our enduring tribute
罗马镇矿工致以永恒的敬意
to the men of Rome who fell that day.
愿上帝保佑他们
May God bless them,
他们将永远被我们铭记
and may they always live in our hearts.
可以了
Okay.
盖起来
Cover it up.
-不 不 -盖起来
- No. No. - Cover it up.
-不 -牧师 让他们把它盖起来
- No! - Reverend, let them put it back on.
这就是我所说的
This is what I'm talking about!
这就是我所说的 他的标志
This is what I'm talking about! His sign!
因为他就在我们中间
For he walks amongst us.
就在此时此地
Right here, right now!
就像他在那个矿井做的那样
The same way that he did at that mine.
牧师 请别这样
Reverend, please.
-不 -牧师...
- No. - Reverend...
你不相信我吗 我见过
剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表