Oh. Thank God.
感谢上帝
Hey, how are you?
你好
I dropped something in the bin, and I need it back.
我往箱子里扔了个东西 我要拿回来
You Jewish?
你是犹太人吗
I just need a bo... I just need a box.
我只是想 我只想拿回个盒子
I just can't part with you.
真舍不得丢掉你
Okay, I'll tell you what happened. You knit fast.
我要告诉你到底怎么回事 你织得好快
Winston had fallen asleep polishing the candelabra.
温斯顿点着烛台睡着了
I had just opened a bottle of pink wine,
我打开了一瓶桃红葡萄酒
and then you showed up.
然后你就出现了
Oh, hey. Just working out.
运动一下
Got to sweep the temple.
给门面清清灰
Damn...
我去
So, see, it wasn't my fault.
所以这不能怪我
In your defense, I've been working on my body,
照你这么说 我活动下筋骨
doing my burpees, and it shows.
做个立卧撑 就会发生这种事了
I'm not gonna do that again.
我再也不要做立卧撑了
Nick... Warrior pose!
尼克 战士一式
Nick, is there anything that I do
尼克 我有没有做过什么
that makes you think about putting the mug out?
会让你想拿出杯子
No, I-I can't think of anything.
没有 想不起来有过
Right.
知道了
It's just not the way that this old brain works.
这不是我这颗旧脑袋会做的事
Clean break.
断舍离
Great. Clean break. I agree.
好极了 断舍离 我同意
Jess, hold on. Hey, hey... H-How is that...?
杰茜 等一下 那个
Jess, wait!
杰茜 等等
Yeah, I'm stuck.
我卡住了
Well, we seem to be in a bit of a conundrum.
看来我们陷入僵持了
How do I know this is your box?
我怎么知道这个盒子是你的
Do you have any identification, "Cece"?
你有什么身份证明吗 "希希"
Cece's my ex-girlfriend; it's a box of her things.
希希是我前女友 里面装的都是她的东西
But I can tell you everything that's in there.
但我能说出来这盒子里所有的东西
There's some paintings, erotic writings,
有一些画 色情信
there's a brassiere.
还有件内衣
Why would you have her brassiere?
为什么你会有她的内衣
Well, you know, she left it in my car, and I kept it.
她落在我车上的 我就保存起来了
She never asked for it back?
她从来没要回去吗
Okay, um, Wally, look, it's a box of memories.
沃利 这是个装满回忆的盒子
Memories that I'm not ready to let go of yet.
是我还没准备好翻篇的回忆
Maybe if I could talk to Cece...
也许如果能让我跟希希聊聊
Can't talk to Cece; Cece's on top of a mountain.
你没法跟希希聊 希希在山顶
Look, I know this is unusual,
沃利 我知道这不常见
but I need that box back, Wally.
但我真的想把盒子拿回来 沃利
I need it back more than anything else
比其他任何东西 我都更想要它能回来
I've ever needed in my life.
我的生活里太需要它了
Please.
求你了
Does she know she's on the mountain,
那她自己知道她在山上吗
or is she being held there against her will?
还是她被强行挟持了呢
Damn it, Wally, give me the box!
你妹的沃利 还我盒子
No! No!
不给 不给
No! No!
不 不
Wally!
傻蛋
Stop blowing the whistle!
别吹口哨了
You're sexually safe!
我对你没性趣
Coach, is that a bigger bag?
教练 你换了个大包吗
My old bag broke, so I got a wheelie.
我的旧包破了 所以我换了个带轮子的
Same system.
老样子
Still only essentials.
仍然仅限必需品
Is there a pan in there?
那是个平底锅吗
That's not a pan.
没有平底锅
That was just, uh, the sound of
那是两条运动裤
two track pants hitting together.
彼此撞击的声音
You know, the buttons be like... ting... ti...
你懂的 纽扣会叮 叮
But
不过
Yeah, since I got this new suitcase,
既然我有了新行李箱
I might as well take a few more things.
我就索性多带点
Just to fill up space. Know what I mean?
只是想塞满缝隙 懂我的意思吗
Just to fill up space.
只为了塞满缝隙而已
Like
比如说
take these glass grapes.
带上这串玻璃葡萄
Just to fill up space.
只是想塞满缝隙而已
Not that I want them.
才不是因为我想要
Of course not.
当然不是
And this blanket.
还有这床毛毯
For cushioning.
是用来缓冲的
That smells nice?
闻起来不错吧
For cushioning, dude.
是用来缓冲的 老弟
These mystery novels. Take these.
带上这些悬疑小说
Not 'cause they're Jess's, just because...
才不是因为是杰茜的书 只是
I'm an avid reader now.
我现在对读书如饥似渴
Stop smiling at me, man.
别这样对我笑 伙计
I'm taking Nick's workout jams.
我带上尼克的运动光碟
Cause, uh... that one time I trained him,
因为我曾经培训过他
saw a lot of results.
成果显著
I remember. He was so fat.
我还记得他之前那么胖
And I'm taking this remote.
我会带上这个遥控
Because you always hit the info button by mistake.
因为你总是失手按到信息键
No, no, it's not by mistake, Coach.
不不 教练 那不是失手
I like to know more about the cast and crew.
我想了解更多剧组信息
Remote's gonna miss this TV so much.
遥控会很想念电视的
Our TV is gonna miss that remote.
我们的电视也会想遥控的
Smells like all our fingers.
有我们手指的气息
Jess.
杰茜
Do you really think
你真的认为
I haven't thought about putting this mug out?
我没想过要把这个马克杯摆出来吗
Oh, I don't know, Nick. You said it.
我不知道 尼克 你说过的
What's past is past. Clean break.
过去的都过去了 断舍离
Think about my living conditions for the past year.
想想我过去一年的生活状况
I live across the hall from my beautiful ex-girlfriend.
我住在我美美哒前女友对面
And your living conditions--
你的生活状况
you live across the hall from your beautiful ex-boyfriend.
你住在你帅帅哒前男友对面
Two true beauties.
一对真♥善♥美♥
So you have thought about it.
所以你还是动过念头的
I'm a man.
我是个男人
I am a human man. Interesting.
男人都是有冲动的 有意思
You're the one who's always getting out of that shower
杰茜 你总是裹着条小毛巾
in that little towel, Jess.
就出浴
Or you're wearing your glitter
要么就穿着亮片
or your pantyhose.
或者连裤♥袜♥
They're driving me crazy! Okay?
我饥渴难耐 你懂吗
I know how hard it is to get those pantyhose up,
哥知道穿起连裤♥袜♥很艰难
and I just... I just sometimes want to rip 'em down.
但哥就 哥有时候就想扯下来
Just admit it, Miller!
你就承认吧 米勒
You're thinking about putting the mug down right now!
你现在就想着放好马克杯
No. Admit that you want me to be thinking about it.
不 是你该承认你希望我这么想
I don't want you to think about it,
我不希望你这么想
so stop thinking about it.
所以别想了
We'll stop talking about it and then I'll stop thinking about it.
只要我们不聊 我就不会想
So, you are thinking about it? Look, Jess!
所以你有在想对吗 听着 杰茜
I'm not not...
我没有不
...thinking about it.
这么想
Hey, guys. Want to know what happened to me today?
亲们 想知道今天我发生了什么事吗
We're kind of in
我们正好
the middle of something.... Fine, I'll tell you.
在说事 好 我告诉你们
I spent $500 to get back a five dollar bill.
我花了五百块换回一张五块钞票
Go ahead, call me a fool.
来吧 叫我傻子
You won't be the first person to call me that today.
你不是第一个今天这么叫我的
You're a fool!
你是个傻子
I need to move on.
我要向前看
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表