What?! They did that? Yeah.
什么 他们这么做了吗 是啊
Oh, my goodness, I am so "Furiated" Right now!
我的天呐 我气屎了
I am very lucky to have you as my training officer.
你能当我的教官我很荣幸
My roommates don't speak for me.
我的室友不代表我
I promise you will never have to see them again.
我保证你再也不会见到他们了
They're right there. They're literally right there.
他们就在那里 他们真的就在那里
Oh, yeah, yeah, they see. They got us.
好吧 他们看到了 他们看到了
Hey. Yeah. Hey.
好吧 你们好啊 你们好啊
When you step to the badge, the badge step back.
他们还真得寸进尺
Don't ever say that in my car again.
别再让我听到这种话
What the hell are you two doing here?
你们俩到底在干嘛
And why are you talking to Aly behind my back?
为什么背着我去找艾丽
She said that you guys gave her weird unwrapped candy
她说你们给了一些没包装的怪糖果
and then you stole toilet paper from the station bathroom.
还从警局厕所偷了厕纸
We need that toilet paper.
我们需要厕纸
Because we're worried about you!
因为我们担心你呀
We're trying to protect you.
我们要保护你呀
What? She's so small, Winston.
什么 她好小只啊 温斯顿
You guys should have faith in me.
你们得对我有信心啊
I got a badge, I got a diploma, and I got a special
我有警徽了 我有证书了 下雨时
plastic thing that goes over my hat for when it rains.
还有个神奇的塑料玩意儿包过我的帽子呢
We got a 339 in progress at 62 Sage Brush.
在塞奇布♥什♥路62号♥有339号♥情况
That sounds dangerous. Stop him!
听起来很危险 抓住他
Hey, what are you doing? What are you doing?
你们要干什么 你们干什么
We can't let you do this! We're trying to protect you!
我们不能让你走 我们要保护你
What the hell is your problem? This is scary!
你们俩有病吗 太恐怖啦
We're not letting you go on the street!
我们不会让你出任务的
This an obstruction of justice.
这是妨碍司法公正
That is an obstruction of... You won't die on my watch!
这是妨碍... 我不会让你去死的
I can't give you these 'cause I care about you. Nick. Nick.
我不会还你的 我在乎你 尼克
Nick, give me the keys. Don't give 'em back!
尼克 把钥匙还我 别给他
We love you, man! We love you!
我们爱你 我们爱你
Coach, you know I can't jump that high!
教练 你知道我跳不了那么高啊
Don't test me. We're protecting you.
不要再考验我 我们要保护你
Give me those damn keys right...
把钥匙快点还给...
Ooh, no, no, no, no...!
不要 不不不
That's what you get!
让你尝尝这滋味
I can't go to jail.
我不能进监狱啊
I'm too sarcastic for the white gangs.
白人帮派容不下我这么会挖苦的
Yeah, man, I'll get passed around in there like a bong.
我也不要 我会被当成水烟筒送来送去
Shut up.
闭嘴
You're not going to prison.
你们不会进监狱的
The dangers of noise pollution are real.
噪音污染的危害是真的
According to the World Wide Web,
据互联网所言
it can cause lack of concentration, nervousness,
它会导致注意力衰竭 过度紧张不安
and misunderstandings.
以及误解
Sir! Sir...
先生 先生
clearly, manual labor has sculpted your body perfectly,
体力劳动显然让你的身材完美无瑕
but could you please be quiet?
但是你能安静点吗
Sorry, lady, I gotta work all night.
抱歉 女士 整夜都要工作
But, sir, people live and work here.
但是先生 人们要生活上班呀
Babies sleep, dogs nap by the window.
宝宝要睡觉 狗狗要在窗边打盹儿
Immigrants share noodles
移♥民♥们吃着面条
and dance to records with abandon.
随着音乐疯狂起舞
You're right! We should be looking out for each other.
对呀 我们应该相互关爱
You said it, handsome guy.
你说得对 帅哥
But you know who else should be looking out for us?
但是你知道 谁应该关爱我们吗
The city.
这座城市
Would you stop clapping? This is an abomination.
你能不能不鼓掌啊 太让人痛恶了
By the way, he... the only reason he got that role
顺便说 他...他能演这个
is because he's sleeping with her.
就是因为跟她睡了好吗
You want to get a cheeseburger sandwich?
你想吃点芝士汉堡三明治吗
My nights just freed up.
我晚上有空了呢
Of course.
当然啦
That sounds great now that I can hear you.
可以听到你说话真的太好啦
What? What are you doing? Mm. Nothing.
什么 你在干什么 没什么
The cuffs on your jacket just look a little short.
你的袖口看上去短了一点
What? They just look a little short.
什么 看起来短了点
Why are you telling me this now? I got a new tailor.
你为什么现在跟我说 我找了个新裁缝
I'm really insecure about it.
我好没安全感呢
My God. I'm Jessica Day.
天呐 我是杰茜卡·戴
Thank you for listening.
谢谢你们的倾听
Tone it down! Stop the noise!
快结束工程 灭绝噪音
Ah. N-Noise.
噪音
N... Noise.
噪 噪音
Where would... where would we be without you?
我们会... 没有你 我们会如何
I don't know. A tree falls,
我不知道呢 一棵树倒了
a cabin is made, uh...
建了一个小屋
It just...
有点...
This doesn't-doesn't look right.
看起来不太对
A woman screams,
一个女人尖叫了
a b... A baby is b... A baby is born.
一个 一个婴儿 一个婴儿出生了
Maybe if the speaker would stop fiddling with his jacket...
如果演讲者能不要摆弄他的外套了
It just doesn't feel like these are...
看起来这两个袖口...
He's saying all the right things.
他说的都很对呢
That son-of-a-bitch tailor ruined my jacket.
那个脑残裁缝毁了我的外套
That-that baby that screamed becomes a man
那个 那个尖叫的婴儿长成了男人
and that-that was the story of Abra-Abraham Lincoln.
那就是亚伯 亚伯拉罕·林肯的故事
How dare you evoke Lincoln!
你怎么能这样提起林肯
He was our quietest president!
他是我们最文雅的总统
I feel... I'm just so...
我感觉 我就是
I'm so uncomfortable right now, because of my sleeves.
我现在很不舒服 都是这袖子闹的
I feel like an idiot up here in this jacket!
我觉得这件夹克穿着跟白♥痴♥一样
Nobody's telling me my-my...
没人告诉我我的
the tailoring is off! I'm going...
裁缝跑路了 我得去
I'm seeing... I'm seeing a new tailor, everyone.
我得找个 大家 我要找新裁缝
Sir? My tailor's great.
先生 我的裁缝的手艺很好
I'll give you his number: eight.
我把他的号♥给你 八
I look like a freaking matador in this thing!
我穿这个跟狗屎斗牛士一样
Oh, no! Oh, no! Oh, no!
不 不 不
Sir, we've heard enough.
先生 我们听够了
Stand down! You look weak!
退出吧 你太弱了
Considering the incoherent and, frankly, disturbing argument
就这种语无伦次的表现以及
from the pro-noise lobby, I have no choice
来自反噪音游说团的诉求 我别无选择
but to recommend a switch to the day schedule,
只能提议进行常规日程
effective immediately.
立刻生效
New York!
纽约
What?
什么
I'm Fawn Moscato, the people's warrior.
我是福恩·莫斯卡托 人♥民♥的勇士
You're welcome, Los Angeles!
欢迎你们 洛杉矶人
Tomorrow is a new America! Good night!
明天就将迎来新的美国 晚安
Hello again.
大家好
I would like to once more revisit
我想提议再次审议
the bottomless clause of the public nudity ordinance.
公共裸体条例的无下装条款
Oh, my God, I almost hired that guy as a sub.
我的天 我差点就雇他当替身了
So that was a huge failure. I feel like a Democrat.
太失败了 我跟民♥主♥党人似的
Why'd you have to say that about my jacket?
你为什么要那么说我的夹克
All right. Okay, look, Jess told me to.
好了 听着 是杰茜让我做的
I mean, I thought your sleeves were fine.
我是说 我觉得你的袖子没问题
And by "Fine,"
我说没问题的意思是
I mean I could not care less.
我完全不在乎
Oh, hello, shark.
你好 鲨鱼
I am woman,
我是女人
the smartest species of them all.
最聪慧的一个物种
I didn't realize I'd finished that.
想不到我能说完
I've been waiting here a while.
我在这等了好久
You underhanded pig woman.
你个卑鄙的猪婆
You know, there are certain things that you don't do,
有一些事是你不应该做的
and exploiting a man's love of tailoring is one of them.
利用一个男人对剪裁的热爱就是其中之一
Which makes what you did all the more impressive.
那让你的作为更有吸引力
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表