Are you saying that 'cause you want me
你这么说是想让我
to go to jail for murder? No.
因为杀人去坐牢吗 当然不是
No, 'cause I'm gonna murder you
不是个鬼 你要是敢
if you're pretend-drinking on my bar crawl!
在我的酒吧接龙上装醉我就要杀了你
And you're breaking my heart!
你太伤我心了
You can't fight the crawl.
你不能反抗接龙
It's like fighting a hurricane.
就像要跟飓风斗似的
You know what a hurricane is?
你知道什么叫飓风吗
Do you guys have those over the pond?
你们那儿池塘上有飓风吗
We don't, but I know what it is.
我们那儿没有 但我知道是啥
You guys don't have them? No.
你们那儿真没有 真没有
They're awful.
它们可吓人了
It's like fighting one of those.
比如你跟飓风中的一股打
And a hurricane doesn't have fists,
但是飓风又没有拳头
so just, bang, you lose!
你直接就嘭地一声就被撂倒了
Let's drink. Yeah, man.
那我们喝吧 来吧
Yeah! USA!
就是 大美帝
USA! Yeah! USA!
大美帝 没错 大美帝
USA!
大美帝
And also where you're from!
还有你的祖国
To show respect.
聊表敬意
Well, happy V-Day to me.
祝我情人节快乐
Fawn and I are on the rocks.
我跟福恩触礁了
By the way, a pun that would have killed
顺便说一句 本来一句双关就能搞定
at last week's geologist ball.
上个礼拜的地质学家派对
Let's murder her.
我们杀了她吧
What?!
你说什么
I want chicken wings.
我想吃鸡翅
I know.
我懂了
How many drinks you had tonight?
你今晚喝了多少酒
Nine plus three minus one.
9加3减1
Oh, no. That's...
我去 那是
Because I'm gonna out-drink Miller.
因为我要灌醉米勒
You are gonna out-drink Miller? No one out-drinks Miller.
你要灌醉米勒 没人能灌醉米勒
I do. I guarantee you, you don't.
我真的灌醉他了 我保证 你没有
You don't know me.
你又不了解我
Cece, Nick just got dumped,okay?
希希 尼克刚被甩
He has a depth of anger and sadness
他的眉心有一股
that rests between his eyes,
深深的愤怒和失落
and he can drink forever and ever and ever.
他能一直一直喝下去
You'll lose every time.
你这是自不量力
Hey, it's my business partner
这是我提到过的
that I was telling you about-- Schmidt!
我的商业伙伴 施密特
Schmidt!
施密特
Nick, who are all these people? These are the crawlers.
尼克 这些人是谁 他们是接龙者
The single, the lonely, the close-talkers,
单身的 寂寞的 有沟通障碍的
the shockingly pale, the stank-mouths,
脸色惨白的 口臭的
fat boys in the back...
后面的肥仔
the chubby-fronts,
前面的胖子
the delusionally-okay with themselves...
还有那些自以为是的人
but no one is alone tonight because...
不过今晚没人会孤单 因为
The crawl is for all!
接龙是大家的
The crawl is for all! The crawl is for all!
接龙是大家的 接龙是大家的
I just want chicken wings.
我只是想要鸡翅膀
Oh, you're hammered, Cece.
希希 你喝醉了
Jess, I'm drinking fire.
杰茜 我在喝火呢
That seems dangerous. Mm...
真危险啊
Um, I wanted to talk to you about what you said before.
我想跟你谈谈你之前说的事
What did I say? I can't remember.
我说什么了 我怎么记不得
You don't, you don't remember what you said?
你不记得 你不记得你说了什么了
No, I embraced the crawl.
不记得了 我太享受接龙了
** When it's cold outside *
* 外面冰天雪地
That sounded, that's where we're at.
我们调子真准
** I've got the month of May *
* 我却仿佛置身于五月
I'm up here. Good, okay, I'm down here.
我唱高声部 好 我唱低声部
Okay, here we go, check it out.
好嘞 走起
** I guess *
* 我猜
** You'd say *
* 你会问
** what can make me feel this way? *
* 是什么让我产生这种感觉
Here we go!
一起唱
** Bar crawl *
* 那就是酒吧接龙
Bar crawl, bar crawl
酒吧接龙 酒吧接龙
** Talkin' 'bout bar crawl *
* 说起酒吧接龙
** Bar crawl *
* 酒吧接龙
Where my altos at?
我们的男高音在哪儿
Come on, now, don't be shy! I see you!
别害羞 唱出来 我看到你了
Oh, no.
才不要
And mic drop. Who's next?
麦克风传下去 谁要接下去唱
No. What?! No.
不是吧 你干嘛 不是吧
Damn it! Are you following me?
我去 你在跟踪我吗
No, I'm not following you, dude.
不是 我才没空跟踪你
Do you have any nicer, sluttier friends?
你有又美又浪的朋友吗
Yeah, I do, and I'm never introducing them to you.
当然有 但我才不会把她们介绍给你呢
That's messed up. And they're real dirty.
那就太糟了 而且她们确实很浪
Can I have a gimlet, please?
请给我杯螺丝钉[鸡尾酒]
I.D.? Seriously? Why?
身份证 开什么玩笑 为什么
'Cause you ordered a dumb drink.
因为你点了杯傻♥逼♥饮料
Thank you. You got a Kansas license.
谢谢 堪萨斯的驾照
That's where I learned to drive,
我在那儿学的车
and I have an emotional attachment to it,
所以跟它有种特殊的感情渊源
and I don't need to explain that to you.
我又没必要跟你解释
No, you don't, but...
确实没必要 不过
You're from Kansas? Yup.
你也是堪萨斯来的 是啊
Well, I'm from all over. Army brat.
我是四海为家 军队里长大的
Me, too.
我也是
You are? Yes.
你也是 是啊
Uh, you ever lived in North Carolina?
你在北卡罗来纳州住过吗
From 1989 to 1992.
1989年到1992年在那儿住的
I lived there in '93. No.
我1993年在那儿生活 不是吧
You ever live in Germany?
你在德国住过吗
Dusseldorf in '96!
1996年在杜塞尔多夫
Lived there in '97!
我97年在那儿
That's so weird.
太邪门了
So, we've, like, just missed each other for our entire lives.
我们过去的整个生活似乎是一直都在错过
And then we meet, like, three times in a row in one night.
但今晚我们竟然连续遇见三次
Seems a little weird.
好邪门啊
It's kind of like, uh...
这就像是
Fate? No.
是命运 不
I know! I can't believe I said that!
我知道 真不敢相信我居然说出口了
Why did you say that?
你为什么要这么说
That's so cheesy. Oh, I hate that!
太俗气了 真讨厌
Hey, Coach!
教练
Coach! I don't know them.
教练 我不认识他们
I got a female condom if you need it, my man!
你要的话我这儿有个女用避孕套 兄弟
Don't hold this against me, please.
别因为这事对我有什么成见
Oh, God...
我的天
Here, Cece, have some water.
希希 给 喝点水
No, thank you. No.
不 谢谢 不用
Valentine's Day just sucks.
情人节真没劲
I don't know. I kind of like it.
不知道 我倒是有点喜欢
Since when?
什么时候开始的
Since a few years ago-- since three years ago, to be exact.
几年前 准确地来说是三年前
Oh, what happened three...?
三年前发生了什么
It was when you first took a chance on me.
那时你第一次青睐于我
And we humped until the sun came out.
我们一直快活到了天明
Did all the things that R. Kelly raps about.
把罗伯特·凯利饶舌歌♥里唱的都做了一遍
Yeah, I know. I was there.
是啊 我知道 我当时在
It was the best night of my life,
那是我人生中最棒的夜晚
and ever since then,
自此以后
Valentine's Day has always been my favorite holiday,
情人节就成了我最爱的节日
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表