Hey, you like it when I do it like that, eh?
你喜欢我这个姿势吧
That was spot-on.
描述得十分精准
All those in favor
支持杰茜
of Jess doing Ryan, raise your hand.
跟瑞恩来一炮的人请举手
Oh, he's trying to mess with me?
他是故意做给我看的吗
Here I go.
我上了
Cecilia.
希西莉亚
No, you cannot have my beer.
不 我不会把啤酒给你的
You think I'm going after the beer.
你以为我是为啤酒来的
You okay?
你还好吗
Okay, great.
那就好
Happy Bangsgiving.
干恩节快乐
Close the door.
关上门
Oh, my God.
天哪
Is there nothing underneath that apron?
围裙下面什么都没穿吗
Just a little white meat looking for some gravy.
只有等待汁水调味的白肉
That probably wasn't very sexy. I shouldn't have said that!
这话好像没那么性感 我不该说那句话的
No, it was very becoming.
不 跟你这身很配
I'm totally confused about these oven mitts.
但我不懂你为什么戴隔热手套
How else am I supposed to take a hot dish out of the oven?
不然我怎么抵御似火激♥情♥
These mitts were a bad idea.
你说得对 我不该戴手套
What, uh, got you in the-the, uh, holiday, uh, sp-spirit?
你怎么突然这么主动
Well, I like you, you like me.
我喜欢你 你也喜欢我
Why don't we just... bang one out of our system?
那我们为什么不来一炮爽一下
Bang one out of our system?
来一炮爽一下
It sounds really bad. I get that.
这话可能不好听 我懂
And I hear it now, it sounds awful.
我现在也觉得这不像好话
But we just bang one out of our system, and then,
但我们来一炮之后
we can go back to our strictly professional relationship,
可以继续之前严肃的同事关系
and I can stop thinking about you all the time, which I do.
我就可以不再每时每刻都想着你了
I didn't come here to bang one out.
我不是来跟你做♥爱♥的
Well, you know what I mean.
你明白我的意思吧
Look... I care about you.
我... 我在乎你
Well... Jess, I'm crazy about you.
这个... 杰茜 我为你疯狂
Ryan, look. Oh, God, it's so complicated.
瑞恩 天哪 太复杂了
Can I just put some pants on when we talk about this?
能让我先穿条裤子再聊吗
It is complicated.
的确很复杂
This would have been worth it.
我以为你值得我为你疯狂
Oh, God. Ryan. Ryan!
天哪 瑞恩 瑞恩
Oh, God!
天哪
Oh, no!
不是吧
Freaking Bangsgiving.
去你妹的干恩节
No, I actually put those in there myself.
这些都是我亲自加的
I'll tell you, I wouldn't eat asparagus though.
我不吃芦笋
It makes your pee smell.
它会让尿很难闻
Hey, Cece, I got that $20 I owe you.
希希 我准备好欠你的二十块钱了
It's, uh... it's in my bedroom.
就在我房♥间里
Okay.
好
Yeah, it's right this way.
就在这边
You're really sexy for a Jew.
你真是个性感的犹太人
Not now, woman!
别烦我 女人
Wait. What?
等等 你说什么
Who needs men? You don't need a man.
谁需要男人 你就不依靠男人
You can lift your own furniture. Hey, Pepper.
你自己就能搬家具 佩珀
Oh, God. Oh, my God, are you okay?
天哪 我的天 你没事吧
I am so sorry. You approached my blind spot.
抱歉 你碰到我的盲点了
Your money's in here somewhere.
你的钱就在这里的某个地方
Let me just find it, okay? Oh, great.
我这就帮你找出来 很好
What's wrong? You hurt yourself?
怎么了 你伤着自己了吗
No. It's just not there. Uh, let me.
不是 只是钱不在这里 让我来
Ooh. Ooh, that feels so good!
太舒服了
When I'm looking for your money, it feels so good.
我帮你找钱的时候 感觉很舒服
Oh! I love that!
我喜欢这样
You're a nasty woman!
你不乖哟
'Cause you're making me give the money to you.
因为你让我把钱给你
Nick... Oh, Cece, you love this! Getting your money.
尼克 希希 你喜欢这样 拿回你的钱
What exactly are you doing right now? I'm getting your money.
你到底在干什么 我在找你的钱
You're definitely not getting my money.
你绝对不是在找我的钱
In no world do you have my money.
我的钱不可能在你那里
I was flirting with you
我在跟你调情
to give Schmidt a taste of his own medicine.
以其人之道还治施密特之身
Okay? And it's a huge mistake,
这个做法太不对了
and insulting to everyone involved, and I'm sorry.
侮辱了所有相关人员 对不起
Yeah, and also, he would never
是的 不过他绝对不会
fall for that at all, okay?
吃你这一套的
You're a dead man, Miller!
你死定了 米勒
Don't. Don't.
别这样 别
I'll choke you to death.
我要掐死你
I'll choke you to death.
我要掐死你
Barely fighting.
这也算打架吗
Schmidt, nothing was going on!
施密特 什么事也没发生
He was just trying to make you jealous.
他只是想让你嫉妒而已
Please. I know that!
得了吧 我知道
He would never hit on you. You're on my Never List.
他绝对不会追你的 你在我的独占名单上
I know she's on your Never... Whoa! Whoa! What are you doing?
我知道她在你的... 你在干什么
You're pissed at me for bringing Lucy,
你因为我带露西来而生我的气
and you bring Tran as a date?
却把权带来当男伴吗
Hey, leave Tran out of this. He fought in Korea!
权怎么惹你了 他在韩国打过仗
I don't know which side, but I know he's a war hero.
我不知道他是哪方的 但他是战斗英雄
You couldn't find one of those drunk girls at the bar?
你就不能在酒吧随便找个喝醉了的女孩吗
The ones with no family or friends?
没有家人也没有朋友的那种
That's your sweet spot, man.
那种人最好搞定了 老兄
I know I could have. I didn't want to. Why not?
我知道我可以 但我不想那么做 为什么
What kind of woman have you been sleeping with
你和杰茜分手以后
since you and Jess broke up?
都和什么样的女人上过床
Terrible ones.
很糟糕的那种
And how does that made you feel?
这让你感觉如何呢
Terrible.
很糟糕
Then really good.
然后非常爽
Expected. Expected.
意料之中
There you go. But then, immediately after, terrible.
真有你的 不过很快就感觉 很糟糕
I'm just gonna put this out there, but I think
我就把话放在这里 不过我认为
you'd probably rather like to sleep with someone
你也许希望下次跟你上♥床♥的女人
who doesn't make you feel terrible,
不会让你感觉糟糕
but you're just a little afraid of getting hurt again.
但你还是有点害怕再次受到伤害
No, that doesn't sound right.
不 才不是这样
You know, growing up,
你知道吗 小时候
we had this lunch lady named Ms. Witten.
我们那有个打饭阿姨叫威腾女士
One day, I cut in line so I can get extra Tater Tots,
有一天 我插队想多要一份土豆泥
and as punishment, she made me eat the entire tray
作为惩罚 她逼我吃下了一整盘土豆泥
in front of her...
就在她面前
while she stared at me for a long period of time.
她就一直那样盯着我 盯了好久
I'm not sure if you know how hard that is for a growing boy.
不知道你是否理解这对一个孩子来说有多难
How old were you? I was 18.
你当时多大 十八岁
If it helps, we're called lunch monitors now.
其实现在我们叫午餐监管员
No one says "Lunch lady" anymore.
没人叫我们"打饭阿姨"了
Oh. Kind of like how we can't call little people "Shrinkies."
就像不能管长得矮的人叫小矮子
Oh. Lunch Monitor Pearl. I like it.
午餐监管员珀尔 我喜欢
Excellent form.
动作很娴熟啊
You don't have a hard job.
你的工作不难吧
So, I saw your butt earlier.
刚才我看见你的屁♥股♥了
It's been holding up nicely.
还是很翘
It does the trick. Yeah.
还挺有用的
And I noticed, uh, Ryan left.
我还注意到瑞恩离开了
Yeah. Ugh! It's so embarrassing.
对 真是太尴尬了
I kind of came onto him,
我主动勾引他
and he told me he wanted more than just sex.
他告诉我他要的不只是性
He wanted more than sex and that's a bad thing? How?
他要的不只是性 这不好吗 怎么会
Well, look, I'm his boss.
我是他的上司
We could get sued, and I could get fired.
我们可能被起诉 我可能被解雇
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表