I can't. Why not?
不行 为什么不
Did I do something?
我做错了什么吗
Are we in another purse thing that I don't know about?
我们是又有什么像钱包那事的矛盾吗
No, no, Jess, of course it's not you.
不不 杰茜 当然不是你
It would just be...
你让我过去真的是...
an honor.
我的荣幸
I'll be right there.
我一会儿就到
Great, wear shoes that you don't mind getting spider guts on.
好极了 穿双你不介意被蜘蛛尸体摧残的鞋子
Bye.
拜拜
So...
所以...
what's going on with Cece?
希希怎么了
Well, I had to beg her like a nerd,
我跟个傻子似的求她
but she's finally coming over.
但她终于还是来了
Oh, she's coming over? Yeah.
她要过来了 没错
Good, man. Took a lot of cajoling.
非常好 我可哄了好久
That's cool. Normally, it's like, she'll come over all the time.
好极了 通常都不用说什么她就会过来的
But now it's diff... I don't know why
但现在不一... 我也不知道
that would be the case at all,
为什么会这样
but that's cool-- I respect the decision for her to come over.
但挺好的 我尊重她要过来的决定
Why are you acting weird?
你为什么怪怪的
I'm acting weird?
我表现的很怪吗
Mm. Do you know something?
你是不是知道些什么
Do...?
是不是
You... I'm not a smooth man.
我不是大嘴巴
Is she mad at someone?
她是在生谁的气吗
Ah... no.
不是的
No.
不是
No, she's not mad at anyone.
不是 她没在生谁的气
It's the opposite.
恰恰相反
It's the opposite? That's not what I said.
恰恰相反 我不是这个意思
You said, "No, no, she's not mad at anyone.
你说 "不是 她没在生谁的气
It's the opposite."
恰恰相反"
I said, "Whoa, whoa.
我说的是 "哇 哇
"Cheese is bad e'ryone.
同志们奶酪坏了
Let's stop and spit."
别吃了吐出来吧"
The opposite of mad is...
生气的反面是
Does she like someone?
她是喜欢谁吗
What would make you assume that would be...?
是什么让你这么想的
I can hear it.
我能听到它
I can hear it building its house.
我能听见它在造窝
Building its sticky, deadly house
在造一个致命的
that you can never leave.
让你无法逃脱的窝
Building it.
正在造着
With its ass.
用它的臀部
We're breaking up into two-person teams. Cece.
我们分成两人小组
Each team has one Smusher and one Jar-Man.
每个小组有一个碾压者一个持罐人
Nick, I'm gonna make you a Smusher since you have to stir.
尼克 你来当碾压者因为你一直得搅拌
Hey, am I stirring right now?
我现在是在搅拌吗
Or is my arm still and the world is stirring?
还是我的胳膊是静止的是世界在搅动
Coach, you're a Jar-Man.
教练 你是持罐人
You're with Schmidt.
你和施密特一组
Cece, with your delicate little hands, you're a born Jar-Man.
希希 你那芊芊玉手 天生的持罐人
Okay. Which means I need to pair you up with a Smusher.
好的 这意味着我需要给你配个碾压手
I smush. That'd be me.
我喜欢碾压 我来吧
Smusher for life. You're such a JarMan.
一辈子的碾压者 你是地道的持罐人
You don't even know you're a Jar-Man, Jar-Man.
你甚至没有意识到自己是持罐人 持罐人
Yeah, you are. You're a born J-man.
是的 你就是 你是天生的持罐人
Come on, Winston.
来吧 温斯顿
Uh, Cece. Yeah.
希希 怎么
Before we get started, you want to have a quick
在我们开始之前 你想不想
Jar-Man strategy session?
来个简短的持罐人策略会议
A little Jar-Jar strat sesh?
一个简短的罐罐小会
Are you winking or farting?
你是在眨眼还是放屁
The only strategy is: find the spider, kill the spider,
策略很简单 找到蜘蛛 干♥死♥蜘蛛
mount the spider's head on top of the roof
把蜘蛛的头挂在天花顶上面
so all the other spiders know.
以儆效尤
All right. And spiderhunt!
好了 蜘蛛大猎杀开始
Spiderhunt! Spiderhunt!
蜘蛛大猎杀 蜘蛛大猎杀
You find that thing...
一发现那家伙
...youyou make sure that it's done. That's extreme. That's...
确定要把它弄死 太过了 太...
Okay.
好的
Hey, what do you think Jess and Cece are talking about?
你觉得杰茜和希希在聊什么
Uh, probably that stupid movie theater popcorn machine
大概是希希想让我给酒吧买♥♥的
that Cece wants me to get for the bar.
那种电影院里的傻♥逼♥爆米花机
She keeps haranguing me about it.
她一直在跟我叨叨这事
"Popcorn machine, popcorn machine."
爆米花机 爆米花机
Look, I don't know what void
听着 我不知道希希
Cece's trying to fill in her life...
想填补她生活中的什么空虚
I don't know, either. Why would I know?
我也不知道 我怎么会知道
I don't know what void she's trying to fill.
我不知道她空虚个啥
It's all she wants to talk about. Oh.
她整天就说这个
Stupid movie theater popcorn machine.
傻♥逼♥影院爆米花机
I'm like, "Shut up, dude."
我就想说 "闭嘴 哥们"
You put bologna in your Bolognese?
你在肉酱面里放腊肠
Where else would it get its name?
不然它为什么叫这个
Trick question-- it gets it from the mayonnaise.
骗你呢 它是因蛋黄酱得名的
Yeah, yeah.
是的
You got it.
就是这么做的
Do you think a good subject line is "The Inside of You"?
你觉得"你的内在美"是个好标题吗
Hey, you know, I bet I could spot this spider
我打赌如果我站在你肩膀上
a lot better if I was on your shoulders.
能更好地找到蜘蛛
Do not ask me again
想都别想
to get on my shoulders.
站在我肩膀上
That's a once-a-year thing,
那只是一年一次的机会
and you already used it on Halloween,
你在万圣节时已经用过了
when we were ten-foot-tall Ralph Macchio.
当我们扮成十英尺高的拉尔夫·马奇奥时
Ow! Damn it!
妈的
That was cool.
那很酷的
I didn't like that. I could feel
我不喜欢那样 我能感觉到
your genitals on the back of my neck
你的丁丁在我脖子后面
like an airplane pillow.
就像飞行靠枕一样
Okay, you know what? How about this?
这样怎么样
I'm not sure why he did it
我不知道他为什么这么做
but I sure am glad that God rearranged
但我很高兴上帝重组了
the letters in "Yam" to...
"山药"这个词的字母顺序
create something even sweeter.
创造了一个更甜的东西
What? May.
啥 梅
Oh, May, yeah. Yeah, all right.
梅 是啊
Keep going, keep going.
继续 继续
Oh, dear God.
天哪
It's left the web to feed.
它留下了蜘蛛网
All right, I'll put that.
好吧 我会加进去
Seems like a weird thing to say.
说这个倒是挺奇怪的
Lots of bars have popcorn machines.
很多酒吧都有爆米花机
I really think that people would dig it.
我真的觉得人们会喜欢它的
They're not that expensive,
又不贵
and everybody loves fresh popcorn.
而且人人都喜欢新做的爆米花
Do you like somebody in the loft?
你是不是喜欢这里的谁
Winston.
温斯顿
Okay, what did he tell you?
好吧 他都跟你说什么了
He told me you like someone but he won't name names.
他说你喜欢某人但他不说是谁
Is it Schmidt? Do you like Schmidt again?
是施密特吗 你又喜欢上施密特了吗
No. No, no, no, no, no, no,
不不不
no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不
Absolutely not. No.
绝对不是 不是
Who is it then? Who?
那是谁
I want to tell you. I want to tell you so,
我想告诉你 我非常想告诉你
like, so badly-- you know me--
非常想
I want to tell you so bad, I just, um,
我非常想告诉你
I'm very sorry, but I can't.
但非常抱歉 我不能
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表