And we got close and...
我们走得很近 然后
You shot him? What?
你开枪打了他 什么
He died? No.
他死了 当然没有
Oh, my goodness... is he...?
我的天 他
Did he survive?
他还活着吗
What are you talking about?
你到底在说什么
How did you partner die?
你搭档是怎么死的
He didn't die!
他没死
So, what's your point?
那你想说什么
He just fell in love with me!
他只是爱上我了
Oh... oh! Oh! Yeah.
是吗 原来如此 就是这样
And it messed everything up.
然后一切都搞砸了
And I just don't want that to happen again.
我只是不希望重蹈覆辙
Damn, you're conceited!
我去 你太自恋了
Don't nobody want your babies.
谁对你有非分之想了
I know that now!
我现在知道了
I mean, you brought me to your loft
你把我带到住所
and showed me a bar mitzvah video.
给我看成人礼的视频
Friends? Cool, cool.
就像朋友一样 好吧 好吧
Just, uh... don't go falling in love with me.
不过 你可别爱上我
'Cause I'm lovable as hell. Okay.
毕竟我是小可爱 得了吧
I think I'll be okay.
我想我不会的
All right.
那就好
Another!
再来一扎
Oh, my.
吓到人家了
Michael...
迈克尔
we'd like to buy your share of the bar.
我们要买♥♥你的酒吧股份
And although we don't have the full $20,000 at the present...
虽然我们现在手头上还没有2万块
You don't have the money? No.
你们没钱 别做梦了
But we're the right guys.
但是我们是正确的人
No, the right guys would have the money.
你们才不是 正确的人会有钱的
Or Kieran Culkin's mouth.
不然就跟基南·卡尔金的嘴一样
How about Owen Wilson's nose?
明明是欧文·威尔逊的鼻子
Mom?
妈妈
Oh, my God!
我的天
Schmidt, is this your mom?
施密特 这就是你妈妈啊
Hi. I've heard so much about you.
您好 早就听说您的大名了
How's Long Island?
长岛怎么样
Any cute Schmidt stories?
有什么关于小施密特的趣事吗
I need less from you.
你省省吧
Okay.
好吧
I met a Mexican woman at the nail salon...
我在美甲店遇到了一个墨西哥女人
who made me realize...
她让我意识到
I need to let go.
我该放手了
You're a man.
你已经是个男子汉
And you deserve your bar mitzvah money.
应该得到成人礼的钱
Thanks, Mom.
谢谢你 妈妈
Mike, we want to buy your ten percent of the bar.
迈克 我们要买♥♥下酒吧百分之十的股份
This bar?!
这家酒吧
There's a dying catfish laying on the sidewalk out front!
门口的人行道上还躺着条半死不活的鲶鱼呢
This would be a hilarious time for me to back out...
如果现在改主意我岂不是很没面子
but okay.
不过成交
Yes! We're part owners!
太好了 我们是合伙人了
We're part owners!
我们是合伙人
How great this moment?
这一刻多美好啊
I just think you'd be more of a success socially
我觉得如果你等人们主动靠近
if you let people come to you.
才能更成功的社交
You know what's fun?
你知道最好笑的是什么
I'm not gonna be able to sleep until we're best friends.
不跟你成为好朋友我就不睡觉了
Nick, can you believe it?
尼克 真难以相信
You're a bar owner.
你现在是酒吧老板了
I'm so proud of you.
我太为你骄傲了
None of this would've happened
要不是施密特能勇于面对他妈妈
without Schmidt standing up to his mom. It was so scary.
这一切就不会发生了 确实挺吓人的
I can't believe I missed her.
不敢相信我竟然错过了她
We still can use
我们还能使用酒吧的
the other 90% of the bar, right?
其他百分之九十的地方 对吧
YYes. You know that's not how it works, right?
没错 你知道不是这样算的 对吧
This is just my favorite section.
不过这是我最喜欢的位置而已
I wanted to... It's a financial share.
我想 这是财务合有
To Schmidt's mom, who I do want to have sex with!
这杯敬让人性趣盎然的施密特妈妈
Nick!
尼克
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表