You're good.
你看起来很不错
You're okay.
你可以的
I didn't know that was a thing. You...
我不知道你还有这招
Okay.
好了
Oh, this is very hard to watch.
真是不忍♥直视
It's like when Bob Costas
就像鲍勃·科斯塔斯
had that eye infection at the O-Lympics.
在播报凹运会时的眼部感染一样
You mean the Olympics.
你是想说奥♥运♥会吧
Okay. Oh, God.
天哪
Okay, what happened?
刚才什么情况
Did I look cool?
我刚才看起来酷吗
Uh... Define "Cool."
看你怎么定义酷了
What happened? I don't know what hap... I blacked out.
刚才发生了什么 我不知道 我失忆了
Okay, look, Cece--
听着 希希
I'm gonna help you.
我会帮你
I'm Usher, you're Bieber.
我是亚瑟小子 你是比伯
And Jake Apex
而杰克·艾派克
is all the hot tracks
是所有
that we're going to make together.
我们将会一起创作的热销专辑
So, um... Ryan's not coming.
瑞恩不会来了
Oh, boy.
天哪
He has to work on Monday
他周一要工作
and he thought, ultimately,
他最终觉得
it didn't make sense, which makes sense.
没什么意义 倒也说得过去
It's not a big deal.
没什么大不了的
But the tour's canceled.
但游览取消了
Hey, Randy, the tour's canceled.
兰迪 游览取消了
I don't know why I did that.
我不知道刚刚为什么那样
Anyway, go ahead, Nick. Go ahead.
开始吧 尼克 开始吧
Talk about how much this sucks.
来吐槽一下这事
Tell me that Ryan's not coming
告诉我瑞恩不会来了
'cause he's a blank who's a blank.
因为他是个缺席的二货
I do have one thing to say.
我确实想说一件事
While you were away, we were all talking
当你不在的时候 我们都在说
about how much we wanted to go on the tour.
我们有多想去游览一番
So don't cancel it. We'll do it with you!
所以不要取消 我们会和你一起的
Really? Yeah!
真的吗 当然
Yeah! Yes!
当然了
Really?
真的吗
Yes! Fired up.
是的 太激动了
We haven't stopped talking about...
我们一直在说这事
Couldn't be more excited.
激动的不行了
All 18 places!
所有十八个景点
There's 18? Wow.
居然有十八个
I'm going to add a few more stops, then.
那我再加几个地方
I definitely know you'd enjoy the Shakespeare Garden.
我知道你们肯定喜欢莎士比亚花♥园♥
Ha-ha, great.
太好了
Guys, Jess says she's fine, but I know she's not.
伙计们 杰茜说她没事 但我知道她有事
Okay? She needs cheering up.
知道吗 她需要正能量
We're in her hometown.
我们在她的故乡
I can't believe Ryan bailed.
我不敢相信瑞恩居然爽约了
I'm not happy with what Ryan's doing.
我对瑞恩干这事很不爽
It's, it's not cool.
太孙子了
But today, it's all sunshine and smiles.
但今天 只有正能量和笑容
Hey, hey, hey, hey-- let me, let me get sunshine.
我负责正能量
Let me get sunshine.
让我负责正能量
Okay, yeah, you can be sunshine.
好的 交给你了
Yes!
好极了
Here she is-- sunshine and smiles!
她来了 记得正能量和笑容
Jess! Sending the sun in!
杰茜 传递正能量
So... I'm sorry this is so small.
很抱歉车这么小
It was just meant for Ryan and me.
本来是给我和瑞恩坐的
No worries. No problem. It's great.
没问题 很好
Your shoes look super-cute. You look great. You look great.
你的鞋超可爱 你看起来好极了
Let's see if... Ryan... No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
我看看瑞恩有没有 不不不
Give me that purse! No more checking in with Ryan.
把包给我 别想瑞恩了
The tour starts now.
游览开始了
And there's the Italian soda shop
那是意式汤店
where I first learning what a "Not" joke was.
我在那里第一次学会"不是"的笑话
Not!
不是
I... I learned it, actually,
其实我是在
in the candle shop, next-door.
旁边的蜡烛店学的
People don't really do "Not" jokes anymore.
人们不再说"不是"了
Not! They'll be in forever!
当然不是啦 永远都会说的
Right, guys? Not!
伙计们对吗 不对
And there's the dance studio
那是舞蹈工作室
where I had my first kiss
我的初吻是在那里
with the cutest/only boy in my jazz troupe.
和我爵士剧团里最可爱也是唯一的男生
Then he came out of the closet-- super gay.
后来他出柜了 超级基
Then we kissed some more.
然后我们更常亲亲了
Then he went to Oberlin.
后来他去了奥博林
Stop in that store!
在那家店停一下
I'm going full Portland, people.
我要化身正宗波特兰人
I'm so Portland right now, they all staring at me
我觉得自己现在太波特兰了 大家都看着我
like, "Is that the president of Portland?"
好像在说"这是波特兰总统吗"
I'm like, "No."
我就表现得像"才不是"
This is the very pizza place where we'd dab our pizzas
在这家披萨店里 我们会用餐巾轻擦披萨
with our napkins, to get the grease off,
把油脂擦掉
and then we'd make this kid named Joey
然后让叫乔伊的小孩子
eat the napkins.
把餐巾吃掉
I'm not gonna lie...
不骗你们
I'm Joey.
我就是乔伊
Oh, my God.
我的天
Oh, no, he's here.
不是吧 他也在这儿
He's here. He just walked in.
他在这里 他刚走进去
Oh, is he a firefighter?
他是消防员吗
Seems pretty easy in Portland, huh?
在波特兰好像特别好混 对吧
Rain just does the work for you.
下下雨就都解决了
Okay, I'm gonna go to the bathroom.
我去趟洗手间
No! Do... do not go and talk to him.
别 不要去搭讪他
Do not go and talk to him.
不要去搭讪他
Cece, not everything's about you, you narcissist.
希希 地球又不围着你转 自恋狂
All right, just... go to the bathroom,
好吧 说到做到
like you said you'd...
就只许去洗手间
And... he's talking to him.
结果 他去搭讪他了
Just don't look. Just don't look.
别往那儿看 别往那儿看
Oh, well, he's looking at you.
他在看着你
What? What? Really?
什么 什么 真的吗
No, like, right now,
不是 现在
he's staring at you.
他是盯着你
Don't, don't, don't, don't look, don't look.
别别别 别看 别看
Don't look. The cutest one's looking right at me.
别看 小可爱正看着我呢
I don't see a "Cute" or "Not cute" one, Coach.
我没看到"小可爱"和"不可爱"啊 教练
If you had to choose, which one's the cutest?
如果必须选一个 哪个更可爱
Way to the left.
当然是左边的
I'm super nervous.
我超级紧张
Now my hands are sweating.
手心都汗湿了
Then wipe 'em off.
那就擦干净
If he comes over and shakes your hand,
要是他走过来跟你握手
you don't want sweaty hands. Oh, my God!
你不会希望手是湿的吧 有道理
He said he thinks you're cute.
他说觉得你很可爱
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
我的天 我的天 我的天
Hey, Nick, can I have my phone?
尼克 我能看下手♥机♥吗
You know what? Never mind. I don't care.
算了 我才不在乎
So this is my childhood home,
这是我小时候的家
the place of my birth.
我出生的地方
Thank you guys so much for doing this,
太感谢你们为我做的这些
and coming on this tour with me.
还有跟我完成这趟旅程
I forgot all about...
我都忘了一切关于
Hello, hello, hello, darling!
你好呀 亲爱的
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表