but what side does the dirty stuff go on?
不过脏东西会沾在哪一面呢
He doesn't know a lot,
他并不博学
but he's about to discover the ultimate wingman.
但他就要发现终极泡妞利器了
I bet this side is
我打赌这一面
really good for tough areas.
是擦粗糙表面的最佳选择
The Man Sponge.
猛♥男♥海绵
Because the dirtiest thing in your room...
因为你房♥间里最脏[淫♥荡♥]的存在
Probably be her.
可能会变成她
Yay. We're doing a pitch.
连广♥告♥语都想出来了
Yeah.
没错
I... can't believe I'm saying this,
我没想到自己会这样说
but I like it.
但是我喜欢
All right, you get the sponge account, Schmidt.
好吧 海绵的项目归你了 施密特
Sponges. We got sponges.
海绵 我们拿下海绵了
We got sponges. We got sponges. We got sponges.
拿下海绵了 拿下海绵了
Wait!
等等
Ashley! My dad loves you!
阿什莉 我爸爸爱你
No matter what! Wait!
无条件爱你 等等
**Ashley...*
*阿什莉
On your right! Left side! On your right. On your left.
小心右边 左边 右边 左边
On your right! Left!
小心右边 左边
Right! Bread and butter.
右边 小心两边
On your left. On your right.
小心左边 小心右边
Oh, my God!
天啊
Left side! Left side!
左边 左边
*Ashl...* On your right!
*阿什...* 小心右边
Jess!
杰茜
Jess, baby, baby, are you okay?
杰茜 宝贝 宝贝 你还好吗
You... Here, come on, come on.
你... 来 起来 起来
Let's get you to a hospital. Yeah. Yes.
我送你去医院 好 好
Oh, my God! Is she okay? I don't know.
天啊 她没事吧 我不知道
I mean, are you okay?
我是说 你还好吗
You need to do it now, Dad,
爸爸 快告诉她
before we get flattened by a parade. Come on.
在我们被游♥行♥队伍踩扁之前 快说
Ashley... will you marry me?
阿什莉 你愿意嫁给我吗
And be the stepmom to a very crazy
并成为这位疯狂
but-but very lovable woman?
但可爱的女人的继母吗
Yes.
我愿意
Yes. Yes!
我愿意 我愿意
Oh, yes!
我愿意
Jess, you're my little girl now.
杰茜 你是我的小闺女了
Oh, Jess.
杰茜
You go to your room. I'm just kidding.
回你的房♥间去 我是开玩笑的
I'm kidding. But you should go to a-a hospital.
是开玩笑的 但是你真的应该去医院
Here's to attending a wedding
敬你们一杯 因为我要跟高中同学
with everyone from high school
一起去参加婚礼
and my dad's side of the family.
还有我爸爸那边的亲属
It's gonna be great. It's like going to prom
肯定会很棒 就像和爸爸的朋友们
with all my dad's friends. Cheer, cheer!
一起参加高中毕业舞会 好耶 干杯
No, no, no, no. Don't worry, don't worry.
不不不 别担心 别担心
I got it. I got it. I'll just clean it.
我来处理 我来处理 我能弄干净
Dude, there's a sponge
伙计 你手里
in your hand. No, let him go.
就举着个海绵 别管他
He's my inspiration.
是他给我灵感
You know, living with him
我是说 跟他一起
in that slovenly hellhole
住在不修边幅的地狱
has been a secret blessing.
自有别人看不出的好处
It's made me stronger.
它让我更加坚强
Without ash to rise from,
没有浴火
the phoenix would just be a bird getting up.
凤♥凰♥也难重生
I am a phoenix, and I will rise.
我是凤♥凰♥ 我会崛起的
He usually says that speech before sex.
他经常在滚床单之前这么说
By 2015, I will have my own room.
2015年之前 我要拥有自己的办公室
And by 2016...
2016年之前
What is he looking at? I don't know.
他在看什么呢 我不知道
...I will be a millionaire.
我要成为百万富翁
Sponging make wipe.
海绵是用来擦的
The Man Sponge.
猛♥男♥海绵
Because the dirstiest thing in the room...
因为你房♥间里最脏[淫♥荡♥]的存在...
Should be me.
应该是我
Sponge. Sponge.
海绵 海绵
Sponge. Sponge.
海绵 海绵
Sponge. Sponge.
海绵 海绵
Sponge.
海绵
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表