Well, I felt dirty.
我觉得挺恶心
I felt like Evil Winston.
我觉得就像邪恶的温斯顿
Remember when Winston was evil for that week?
还记得温斯顿那个星期干的事吗
I can't believe I blew it with Fawn.
我不敢相信要和福恩玩完了
You know, she said that we could have sex
她说过要在OJ试戴
in the room where O.J. tried on the glove.
手套的房♥间打一炮
Schmidt, it doesn't matter what happened at the meeting.
施密特 开会的时候发生了什么不重要
She doesn't care about you.
她根本不在乎你
She's a power-hungry,
她是个希望让男人闭嘴
self-obsessed woman who just wants a man to shut up
再打扮得好看些的权力兼自恋狂
and look pretty. That's not what you want, is it?
那不是你想要的人 不是吗
Please take me back.
请带我回去
Look, I was duped by a doe-eyed pixie
我被一个貌似天真的鬼灵精
and her Indian henchwoman. Forgive me.
和她的印度狗腿子愚弄了 原谅我
It's fine.
没关系
It actually worked out. You were such a jackass
那真的起作用了 你在台上的表现
up there that no one who supported the construction
蠢到让那些支持建设的人
will be able to hold it against me.
没法用来作为对付我的把柄
Plus, I picked up a ton of votes.
还有 我得到了大把选票
Or as I like to call them...
或者换个我喜欢的说法
tiny orgasms.
小高♥潮♥
So let me get this straight.
我直说吧
You let me humiliate myself,
你为了你自己的政♥治♥利益
in public, for your own political gain?
让我在公众面前丢自己的脸
Yes.
是的
You're the sexiest woman that I've ever met.
你是我见过最性感的女人
Ah... Ms. Moscato, wherever you're going,
莫斯卡托小姐 无论你去哪
take me with you.
请带着我
Please.
拜托
It's "Councilwoman."
请叫我女议员
And I'll call you when I need you.
需要的时候我会给你打电♥话♥
That is gonna be...
那太令人
so frustrating.
感到沮丧
But I love it.
但我喜欢
Why are we in a church?
我们为什么要来教堂
I once saw a priest
我曾经看到一个牧师
drop his keys and bend over and pick it up,
不小心把钥匙弄掉了 然后弯腰去捡
and it was just so human that it ruined religion for me.
那种凡人的行为让我的信仰瞬间崩塌
It's a support group for families.
这是为家庭服务的互助团队
Pack it down. And you pack it down.
压紧 你也压紧
And now weird friends.
现在服务于奇怪的朋友们
...until one day, what happens?
直到某一天 发生了什么
And I know that his training officer is scary strong.
我还知道他的训练师壮的可怕
But, um, he's still my friend,
但是 他终究是我的朋友
and the bad guys are still bad,
坏人依然坏
and I just wish I could put him in a giant envelope and just...
我希望能把他塞进一个巨大的信封里然后
just mail him away from all the bad guys...
把他从坏人堆里邮走
There's no shame in this.
没什么好羞愧的
Do not judge this man.
不要评判这个人
We won't. This is a support group.
我们不会 这是互助团队
I know what you're thinking: he looks like a little punk.
我知道你们在想什么 他看着像小流氓
He looks like a little boy.
他看上去像个小孩
We-we try not to call names here.
我们尽量不去叫人的名字
Everybody look down. Don't look at him!
所有人低头 不要看他
Good first day, Bishop.
第一天还不错 贝肖普
You never look at a man when he cries! Thanks.
不要在男人哭的时候看着他 谢谢
Back me up, man.
帮我壮壮胆
You ever let your friends try on your uniform?
你让朋友穿过你的制♥服♥吗
What? No. Oh, yeah. Me either.
当然没有 我也是
Don't do it. I'm serious.
不要那么做 我是认真的
Don't do that. I won't. I won't.
别那么做 我不会的 我不会的
I'm telling you,
告诉你
you gotta keep clear! What?
你得闪开 什么
I'm-I'm not driving you to the E.R. this time!
我这次不会再送你去急诊室了
It's your problem! Get out of the way!
是你的问题 闪开
Don't look at me like that!
别那样看着我
All right, all right!
好了 好了
Morning, Jerry!
早安 杰瑞
Hey, how you doing?
你好啊
How are you doing?
你好啊
Eh, different day, same bucket, right?
每天都是这一车车地运
Is that today's Times?
是今天的泰♥晤♥士♥报♥吗
Kristof's got a piece on net neutrality.
克里斯托弗写了篇关于网络中立性的文章
It's very complex.
很复杂
I don't know where I stand. What kind of bagel
我不知道应该持什么立场 你今早
you want this morning-- uh, poppy seed or sesame?
想吃什么味的百吉饼 罂粟籽还是芝麻
I'm going sesame today.
芝麻的吧
All right. Get me a little schmear, would you?
好的 给我加点奶酪 好吗
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表