I’m not really in love with-with you.
我也没有爱上你
We just look great together buying underpants.
我们只是一起买♥♥内衣的时候很般配
Are you breaking up with me?
你是要跟我分手吗
I guess I kind of am.
应该是吧
Well, um...
那好吧
I don’t want this
接下来这句话
to come out the wrong way, but...
你不要多心 不过
does this mean I lose your vote?
你还会投票给我吗
Never.
会的
I just can’t stand to be in here any longer!
真是受不了这里了
Surrounded...
被这么多
by these underpants!
内衣包围
Red ones and yellow ones and blue ones and pink ones!
红色 黄色 蓝色 粉色
And this woman with her brassiere/teddy.
还有这个只穿着胸罩的女人
Underpants everywhere! They’re driving me nuts!
到处都是内♥裤♥ 我快疯了
I feel like I got underpants all over my body!
感觉自己全身都是内♥裤♥
Schmidt out. This is ridiculous.
施密特要走了 真是疯了
Enough is enough. Get out of here, paparazzi.
够了就是够了 出去吧 狗仔
No, leave me... Get-get out of my way, sir.
别 别拦我 别挡着我 先生
I just want to say something. No.
我只是有话要和你说 不行
And then I’ll leave.
说完我就走
Look, I’ll never get involved in your personal life ever again.
我再也不干涉你的私生活了
Okay? Because I have no idea what I’m talking about.
好吗 因为我不知道自己在干什么
And I know that now.
我现在知道了
You could just... you could just troll for basic bitches
你可以去果汁酒吧找那些贱♥人♥
at the juice bar, and I will say, mm, nothing.
我向你保证 我什么都不会说
Okay? So, look, I was wrong, and I’m sorry.
懂了吗 我错了 对不起
I do love her.
我确实爱她
I’m crazy about her.
真的很爱她
Yes! I was right!
我猜对了
Love Doctor! I'm back.
爱情博士 我重出江湖了
Really? I thought it was just a regular break-up.
真的吗 我还以为只是普通的分手呢
But in all fairness, I hadn't thought about it that hard.
但平心而论 我没有多加考虑
I mean, what do I do, man?
我该怎么做呢 兄弟
You know, it's like she's going to New York.
你知道的 她要搬去纽约了
Yup. I can't go to New York with her. That's crazy.
是 我不能跟她去纽约 太疯狂了
You know? I like my sun on the right and my ocean on the left.
我喜欢太阳在右 大海在左
It's a rule of mine.
这是我的原则
Plus, I'd have to leave you guys.
而且 我还得跟你们分开
Can't leave you guys, I mean,
我不能离开你们
I finally have a home.
我好不容易有个家了
All right, flash forward to the future.
好吧 让我们快进到未来
40, 50 years.
四十或者五十年后
You're married. Kids, grandkids.
你结婚了 子孙满堂
I'm long dead. Naturally.
我肯定早就死了 正常的
Of course.
当然
And you look over to the woman sitting next to you.
你看着坐在你身旁的女子
And she's gray.
她满头银发
She's old. She has that, like, grandma smell.
她老了 身上有老人味
You have a grandpa smell, but you got...
你身上也有老人味 但你...
Grandmas always smell like...
奶奶身上闻起来总是像...
like right when you open a cupboard.
总是像打开碗柜能闻到的味道一样
Yeah, she has that smell, but...
是啊 她有那种味道 但是...
...you love her.
你爱她
Be honest with yourself.
对你自己坦诚一些
Is that fat old lady sitting beside you... Mm...
那个坐在你身边 大腹便便的老妇人
Honestly, right now, in my head, I'm just picturing, like,
说实话 现在我脑子里出现的景象
a beanbag chair with a wig on it.
就像豆袋椅上面戴了顶假发
Okay. We have gone too much into the description.
好吧 我们描绘得太深入了
Okay. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Is that May?
好吧 是的 是梅吗
I think so.
我想是的
Well, that's big.
那不就得了
Let's go get her.
我们去找她
Yeah? Yeah.
真的吗 当然
Let's go get May. Yeah.
我们去找梅 走起
Hey, Jess, she texted me back! The blank bubble worked!
杰茜 她回我了 空白短♥信♥起作用了
Guys?
兄弟们
Have you seen my white friends?
你看见我那些白人朋友了吗
In 40 years, when we're old and
四十年后 当我们都老了
Do it. ...A mess of fat,
加油 胖得不成样子
loose skin hanging, I have boobs,
手臂上的肉都松弛了 我有了胸
and you've got hair on your face...
你脸上开始长毛...
Holding my rock sack while I'm sitting on the toilet
我上厕所的时候帮我托着蛋蛋
so it doesn't fall in the water.
防止它们沾到水
What are you saying?
你在说什么呢
I'm saying, as you get older, your testicles lengthen.
我是说 变老了以后 睾丸会变长
No, what I'm saying is I love you.
不 我的意思是我爱你
And that I would be a fool
如果我什么都不做
if I let you leave to New York
就这么让你去了纽约
without even fighting for us.
那我就是个傻子
Ernie...
厄尼
I love you, too,
我也爱你
but I... I can't stay here.
但我... 我不能待在这儿
I don't want you to stay here.
我也不想让你待在这儿
Look, I know we haven't been dating that long,
我知道我们在一起的时间不长
and, um, this might seem crazy, but I was won...
这可能听起来很疯狂 但我...
Will you move to New York with me?
你愿意跟我一起去纽约吗
Yes! That! That's what I...
我愿意 这就是我...
Yes?! Yeah, that's what I wanted to do, yeah.
真的吗 是啊 这就是我想要的
Right. So, we're moving to New York?
所以我们要搬去纽约了吗
We're moving to New York. We're moving to New York.
我们要搬去纽约了 我们要去纽约了
Jersey City. What?
泽西城 什么
Jersey City! Jersey... I don't...
泽西城 泽西... 我不...
Well, this is all you, Jess.
好吧 这都是你的功劳 杰茜
Come on. This is all you.
才没有 都是你的功劳
I mean it. If Coach were hanging out with me,
我说真的 如果教练一直跟我在一起
we'd be beating up a priest right now.
我们现在估计在暴打牧师吧
You had a lot to do with this, too.
这件事你也帮了很多
No, really. All that stuff about
真的 你说的那些
"Who do you see yourself next to?"
你看见的坐在你身旁的人是谁
That's-that's really good.
说得特别好
Do you do that?
你会这么做吗
Who-who do you see yourself next to?
你看见的人是谁
Winston mostly.
大多数时候是温斯顿
Ah. Yeah, me, too, actually.
是啊 我也是 事实上
I just see a really old Winston.
我看见一个很老的温斯顿
Eating handfuls of birdseed out of the bag.
在一把把地吃着鸟食
He gets really into birds.
他对鸟特别着迷
Play some music! Play some music!
演奏些音乐 演奏些音乐
I'm sorry about Fawn. Yeah, sorry, buddy.
福恩的事我很抱歉 抱歉 兄弟
Yeah, you guys were good together. She was fine.
你们在一起挺好的 她挺不错的
Okay, that's enough.
行了 够了
I know you guys didn't like her. Hated her guts.
我知道你们不喜欢她 特讨厌她
So much! Wait. What are we watching right now?
特讨厌 等等 我们在看什么呢
That girl just took her boobs out!
那姑娘刚刚露胸了
Nick, why are you watching smut?
尼克 你干嘛看黄♥片♥
It was already in the DVD player.
那个已经放在影碟机里了
I didn't want to get up and get it.
我不想爬起来去拿
Schmidt, are you sitting on my pillow?
施密特 你干吗坐在我枕头上
Who leaves porn in the DVD?
谁把黄♥片♥留在影碟机里了
What's it doing out here in the first place?
这东西怎么会放在这儿
The only thing we'll use it for.
这是我们用影碟机唯一的原因
Might as well just leave it in. I'm sleeping on the couch.
可能正好留在里面了 我睡在沙发上
Furguson and I are fighting. Why is that pillow wet?
我跟弗格森在闹矛盾 枕头怎么湿了
It's a good story. Let's just watch and see what happens.
那是个好故事 我们看看会发生什么
What are you smiling at? Nothing.
你在笑什么 没什么
For crying out loud, take this soft-core off the TV right now.
拜托你 把黄♥片♥关了吧
Why is this pillow wet? Furguson...
枕头怎么湿了 弗格森...
Jess, I have to see how the story ends.
杰茜 我得看看这个故事的结局是什么
There isn't any plot!
这东西哪有什么情节
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表