Friends, ex-girlfriend, Winston,
朋友们 前女友 温斯顿
months ago I warned you that winter was coming.
几个月前我就提醒过你们凛冬将至
And for the cold and wretched days ahead,
在那寒冷又悲惨的日子来临之前
I stressed our need to take lovers
我强调一下是时候约炮了
and take them quickly.
而且迫在眉睫
Your head is huge.
你脑袋真大
Your hat's the size of a garbage can.
你的帽子就跟垃圾桶一样大
You look great in that hat, man. What a hunk.
戴上美爆了 好一个型男
You look like Jewish Pharrell.
看起来就像犹太版的法瑞尔[美国当红唱片艺术家]
Th-Thank you very much. I appreciate it. Okay.
非常感谢 我就当是夸奖了
Now, winter is now here.
现在 凛冬近在咫尺
And I vow that we will not miss
我发誓我们不能错失
our final opportunity for sexual realization in 2014.
2014年度最后的滚床单机会
Did you steal my belt buckle, you Silly Billy?
二货 你偷了我的我的皮带扣吗
Enough out of you, Winston!
温斯顿 你够了
Silly Billy? Dude.
二货 拜托哥们
If you unzipped your face and an old white woman popped out,
如果你抬头看到一张白人欧巴桑的脸
I would not be shocked.
我也不会吃惊的
Really? No.
真的吗 假的
I would. I would be very surprised.
我会 我会很意外的
That is why this year we will not be celebrating Thanksgiving.
这就是我们今年不庆祝感恩节的原因
Instead, we will be celebrating...
取而代之的是我们要庆祝
Remember last Thanksgiving when I almost died?
还记得去年感恩节我差点死掉吗
...Bangsgiving! We'll be celebrating Bangsgiving!
干恩节 我们要庆祝干恩节
Why can't you let me just have this, you guys? Please.
你们这帮人就不能让我把话说完吗 拜托
Okay. You've been talking about this for, like, a week, Schmidt.
施密特 你已经谈论了 有一个礼拜了
We get it. Let's just pick names already.
我们懂的 直接挑人就好
I can't believe that you are into Bangsgiving.
真想不到你会加入干恩节
I just want to meet a guy so I can forget about Ryan.
我只是需要有人来帮我忘记瑞恩
Just date him, Jess. 'Cause I'm his boss,
杰茜 尽管约他 我是他的老板
and it's against the rules for me to date him.
我约他不合规
Just date him. It's a dumb rule.
放手去约他 这就是条蠢规定
It's against the rules. Take the hat.
这不合规 拿着帽子
Now, whosever name you pick, that's who
无论你拿到谁的名字
you'll be bringing a date for.
都得帮忙找个约会对象
And no date leaves until everyone is laid.
除非啪啪了 否则谁都不许走
I just want to meet a nice fella.
我就想约个棒小伙
Can I have permission to send them home
我可以申请不滚床单
without sex? No, you do not.
就让他们回家吗 不 不允许
I think everybody's date should be able to leave.
我认为每个人都可以自♥由♥离开
Yeah, your plan sounds a little kidnappy.
对 你的计划听起来有点像绑♥架♥
What's the rule on that, Winston?
温斯顿 规则是什么
Gray area. We're good.
灰色地带 没事的
Winston is in. My man. And, okay, nobody say
温斯顿加入了 好兄弟 谁也不能说
who you picked. It'll ruin the surprise.
你抽到的人 这会毁了惊喜的
Crap. You picked me.
靠 你选了我
No! How'd you know?
没有 你怎么知道的
And now you're gonna set me up with you, aren't you?
而且你会让我和你约会 不是吗
Cece, I-I know that this holiday
希希 我知道对你们印第安人来说
is a bittersweet memory for your people,
这个节日喜忧参半
but, please, do not take that out on me. Wrong kind of Indian.
但是 请不要拿我撒气 我是印度裔不是印第安裔
Okay, well, I picked you, too, so I want to re-pick.
好吧 我选的也是你 我要重选
No re-picking. And no more telling.
不能重选 也别在说选的是谁了
So, listen up, uh, for whoever picked me,
听好了 不管谁选到我
I just want you to know
我只想让你知道
that I have really gotten into feet lately,
最近我很恋足
so do with that what you will. No one do anything with that.
所以最好找个脚好看的 没人会帮你找的
Can I just say no mustaches? I'd like someone tall.
我可以说不要有胡子的吗 我喜欢高的
She's got to have an ass.
她要有大屁屁
Can I just reiterate the whole feet thing?
我能不能重申一下关于脚的事情
I want to say who I picked so bad.
我超想说我挑的是谁
I'm looking for a fake redhead. With a medium-sized neck.
我想找一个戴红色假发的 脖子大小中等
I just want to be slapped around.
我只希望对方能扇我耳光
So, Pearl, I told Winston that you work at my school.
珀尔我跟温斯顿说你在我们学校工作
And, um, Winston is about to become a cop,
温斯顿马上要当警♥察♥了
which you've probably already gathered from the fact
你估计也能看出来 毕竟他已经把警徽
that he pinned his badge to his sport coat.
别在了外套上
What?
什么
How did that get there?
怎么会在这里
Let me freshen your drink.
我去帮你加点饮料
Excuse me a second.
先失陪一下
Hey, Coach. Coach.
教练 教练
Look at what Jess brought me.
看杰茜给我找了什么好料
Oh, Pearl? Yeah, she's great, man.
是珀尔吗 对 她特别好
Hey, come here. You got something on your face.
过来一下 你脸上有东西
Really? What is it? It's, like, right...
真的吗 在哪里 等下啊 就在...
What were you thinking, bringing me that girl
你想什么呢 居然给我介绍
from the police academy?
警校的女人
What's wrong with Pepper?
佩珀怎么了
Allow me...
请允许我...
Arms!
我去
She's jacked, dude. You should've warned me
她壮得像头牛 你应该先提醒我
you were setting me up with one of the Guardians of the Galaxy.
给我准备的居然是银河护卫队的成员
I'm sure she's not that bad.
她也没你说得那么糟吧
Where was she when I was cracking walnuts
我在拼命破胡桃仁做馅的时候
for the stuffing?
她怎么不来
Look, she's fantastic. She's beautiful.
她很不错的 长得也好看
You're gonna love her.
你一定会喜欢她
Now, if you jerks will excuse me,
不陪你们这群混♥蛋♥了
this Bishop's got to capture himself a queen.
贝肖普大爷要去找他的王后了
She's doing push-ups.
她在做俯卧撑
For your lady.
敬你家妞
Thank you. Thank you very much, Jess.
谢谢 非常感谢 杰茜
Pearl, she's... Yeah, she's great.
珀尔 她 她人很好
What grade does she teach?
她教几年级
Oh, she doesn't teach. She's the lunch lady.
她不带课的 她负责做午饭
You said the lunch lady? Yeah.
你说负责做午饭吗 对
So where exactly is this "date" of mine?
所以我的男伴到底在哪里
All right, I invited Lucy, like you asked.
我邀请了露西 满足你的要求
Your date's name is Geoff
你的男伴名字叫杰夫
and he will be here. By the way,
很快就到了 顺便说一句
he spells Geoff with a "G," so you know he comes from money.
他的名字开头是G 一看就是有钱人
Well, I think the real difference is
我觉得真正的区别在于
crocodiles are man-eaters and alligators...
鳄鱼会吃人 而短尾鳄
What in the bloody hell?
这他妈是什么情况
Uh, hey, Nick. What is Tran doing here?
尼克 权怎么来了
Oh, well, I picked my own name.
我抽到了自己的名字
So you said to bring somebody. So I thought it'd be weird
而且你说要带人来 我觉得两手空空
if I didn't bring someone. So I just brought Tran.
好像有点奇怪 所以我就带权来了
You brought an old Asian man to my sex party
你带一位亚裔老汉来参加我的性♥爱♥派对
so it wouldn't be weird?
就不奇怪了吗
Relax. He didn't come empty-handed.
别激动 他也不是空手来的
He brought a game. It's like Thailand Monopoly.
他带了游戏来 就像泰国版《大富翁》
Yeah, all the squares are jail except for one piece of property
所有方格都是监狱 只有一处房♥产空缺
which we all have to fight each other for.
我们要一起争夺这处房♥产
But don't get caught in the Red Light District.
不过不要被困在红灯区
This isn't a freaking game night, Nick. Okay, chill out.
谁他妈跟你玩游戏啊 尼克 别激动
You... You're making a mockery of this holiday and you know it.
你 你简直是在嘲笑这个节日 明知故犯
I didn't mean to make fun of Thailand,
我不是故意嘲笑泰国
if that's where you're from even.
哪怕你真的是泰国人
Hey. Lucy.
露西
It's so good to see you. How are you?
见到你真开心 你好吗
Oh, I'm great. Lucy? Lucy's here with Schmidt?
我很好 露西 露西是施密特的女伴
Where's my set-up, already? I'm looking at the menu,
我的男伴在哪里呀 看看在场的人
and I see a lot of skirt but no steak.
胯下都是清风没有雄风
I think that Coach picked you, so watch out.
教练应该抽到了你的名字 自求多福吧
'Cause I'm sure he's gonna bring one of his clients
他肯定会带他的一个客户来
or weird, like, gym buddies.
或者带什么健身伙伴来
Ryan.
瑞恩
What? Ryan. Ryan.
什么 是瑞恩 是瑞恩
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表