Yes! I knew it! That was awesome!
我就知道 太棒了
That was it, man. That was it.
就是这样 兄弟
Back in business.
兄弟档重现江湖
Yeah!
太棒了
Let's start jamming ideas.
我们先开始头脑风暴
Turkey.
火鸡
Robot. Turkey robot. Just got it in one.
机器人 火鸡器人 合二为一
All right, let's draw up a...
好 我们草拟一个...
I don't think we did.
没到点子上
Okay. Ready? Black.
准备好了吗 黑
Robot. Black robot.
机器人 黑机器人
Ooh, that's even better, son. Boom.
更好了 宝贝
Way to push for number two.
奋力争取第二名
Let's... let's...
我们先...我们...
Exactly... Black robot.
没错 黑机器人
The blackest robot in town.
全市最黑机器人
That robot's so black, it's the blackest.
本机器人最黑 不能更黑
I feel like marketing's gonna be a nightmare on that one.
我觉得这个项目的市场前景不行
Okay.I'm not good at marketing. I'm good at ideas.
随便 我不懂市场 我只懂创意
Let's stay away from robots. Okay.
我们先放下机器人不谈 好
Yeah? All right. Okay.
好不好 好
Robot robot.
机器人机器人
I said let's stay away from robots though,
我刚说别提机器人
and you just said ro... Okay.
结果你说机... 好
Black turkey! Look, let's maybe pick it up later.
黑火鸡 过会再提这个
Computers for babies. We are back!
婴儿用电脑 就它了
Hair that looks like a helmet. Or vice versa--
像头盔一样的头发 反过来也行...
helmet that looks like a hair is actually pretty smart.
像头发一样的头盔 还真不错
Oh, I'm really hot right now.
我这会儿状态真好
A water bottle with the top cut off.
上面剪掉的水瓶子
That's a cup! That is just a cup. Scratch it.
那叫杯子 那只是个杯子 重头再来
Ladies.
姑娘们
Ooh... you got bee'd up, dude. Yeah.
你真招蜂啊 没错
You look like a monster. Yeah.
你看着像个怪物 是啊
I'm not even joking.
我都没开玩笑
You look so ugly right now. So ugly.
你现在好丑 真的好丑
Look, I'm not some little sensitive British guy, okay?
听着 我不是什么敏感的英伦男 知道吗
I am Coach.
我是教练
But right now, I am in so much pain
但现在 我太疼了
that I am losing my mind.
已经失去理智了
And I might never recover.
也许我永远无法恢复
So say hello to the new me,
跟新的我打个招呼吧
who's basically a street lunatic with a face made of fire!
基本上就是有火♥辣♥辣的一张脸的疯子
They sting you in your pants?
裤子里面被叮咬了吗
Yeah, they... they stung my doodad.
有 我的小兄弟被叮咬了
I'm gonna get you some lotion.
我去给你找点乳液
Everyone, um, before we begin this meeting,
大家伙 在我们开会之前
I just want to say that... yes, Ryan is my boyfriend.
我只想说 没错 瑞恩是我男朋友
And yes, I let it affect my job
也没错 这会影响到我的工作
because I care what you think of me, and I always have.
因为我太在乎你们的想法了 我就是这样
But here's what you should know:
但你们需要知道
I love my job, and I love this man right here.
我爱我的工作 我也爱那位男士
I've been waiting for a moment to tell you that,
我一直想找一个合适的时机告诉你
and I guess...
我想...
this is it.
就是现在了
This is perfect.
时机完美
And, um, just for the record, I love you, too.
我声明一下 我也爱你
This speech is wonderful, so please keep going.
这番话说的很好 继续吧
Oh, yeah. Um, and you can come to me with any problems
好的 你们可以带着任何问题来找我
or anything you want to ask me,
或者任何想问的事
but I'm gonna make some decisions that you don't like,
但我仍然会做出你们不喜欢的决定
and you're just gonna have to deal with it.
你们只能接受
So, uh, let's get back to work, okay?
那么 我们回去工作吧
So is that the end of the meeting, then?
会就这么开完了吗
Yep. Uh... yeah, I got a little carried away
对了 刚刚我有点
with the moment there.
小激动了
Anyway...
话说回来...
Put it on. Are you serious?
戴上 你是认真的吗
Yes. Put the crystal on.
对 把水晶戴上
And... there we go.
那就...戴上吧
It's not gonna do anything.
又不会有什么用
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表