things get weird...
关系就会变得很诡异
N-N-No, do not mistake this
不 别把这个
for friendship, young lady, all right?
错当友情 女士
As far as I'm concerned, you're just a walking treasury bond.
就我而言 你只是会走路的国库券
Within three years of graduation,
毕业后三年
you will pay us back in full,
就会全额偿还
plus ten percent of the principal.
还能再加百分之十利息
I really don't want to do this. At all.
我真的不想参与 完全不想
But...
但是
There's always a "But," Huh?
永远有那么个"但是"不是吗
But I don't really have any other choice.
但是我实在没有别的选择
Yes! You were right, man.
太好了 你是对的
So I guess we're in business, boys.
我想我们就这么定了
Yes.
是的
We wrote the check out to Cece.
我们已经把给希希的支票写好了
We do not know your full name.
我们不知道你的全名
This is looking really good. It's absolutely stunning.
看上去真棒 绝对让人叹为观止
This is... this is your vision from start to finish.
这是 这从始至终都是你的好主意
I might be the seed, but you're the farmer.
我或许是种子 但多亏了你的耕耘
Hey, you two look like you're really getting along.
你们俩看上去很合得来
Yeah, well, you know what, who wouldn't get along
当然 谁能和这个
with this brave, masculine, healthy cowboy?
勇敢 阳光 又健壮的小牛仔合不来呢
What you got there?
有什么成果了
It's a camera attachment.
是个相机附件
That keeps the attention of your dog
可以让你给你的狗狗照相时
while you're taking its picture.
持续吸引它的注意力
Oh. Schmidt came up with a great title for it.
施密特给起了个很好的名字
It's called "Perfect Pet Pic."
叫做"萌宠一拍得"
This is just a prototype that dumb-old me came up with.
这只是愚钝的我想出来的原型
If he put it together, it'd be a lot better, I promise you that.
他要是能整合一下一定会好得多 我保证
Now, of course, could-could you just hold some pet food
当然 你能不能在另一只手上
in your other hand? Sure.
放些宠物食品 当然
But this is a lifestyle product.
因为这就是个生活方式产品
That's actually really impressive.
说实话真的很棒
I think Lori's gonna like that.
我想洛瑞会喜欢的
You know, I had a vision of what this product would look like.
我有过关于这个产品外观的想法
And you carried it out and exceeded my expectations
你把他做了出来而且在某些方面
in a way that... I don't know.
超出了我的预期
It-it's touching.
我很感动
Sometimes I feel like you're my arms.
有时候我觉得你就是我的左膀右臂
I'm really proud of the way that you're handling this.
我真为你解决这件事的方式骄傲
I'm proud of the way that you've handled this.
我为你处理这件事的方式感到骄傲
What have I handled?
我解决了什么
Y-Your man problems.
你的"男性问题"
No, honey, you're the one with the man problems.
不 亲爱的 你才是有"男性问题"的那个
I don't have the man problems. I'm being so nice to you
我才没有 我对你这么好
because you're the one who has the man problems.
就是因为你有"男性问题"
No, no, no, sweetheart, I'm only being nice to you
不不不 亲爱的 我对你这么好
'cause you have man problems, and I feel sorry...
只是因为你的"男性问题" 我可替你难过了
No, you have man problems
不 你有"男性问题"
and that's why I'm being nice to you right now.
所以我现在才对你这么好
Honey, honey, honey... What man problems did you think I had?
宝贝 你觉得我有什么"男性问题"
Something hangy.
起不来
Hang...? You think I had something hanging off...
起不 你以为我起不来
What'd you think I had?! I don't want to get too graphic,
你以为我怎么了 我不想太形象
but I... I was picturing something gooey.
但我 我想到了某种糊糊的东西
Gooey's not the worst-- I've had gooey.
那还不算最糟糕的 我是那样过
Oh, good God, what?
天哪 真的吗
Simply ignore it.
没什么大不了的
Who told you about my man problems?
谁跟你说的我有"男性问题"
Who told you about my man...?
谁跟你说的我有...
Look, the only reason why I did this
我这么做唯一的原因是
was to get you guys to stop arguing about who's the boss...
让你俩不再争论谁说了算
Don't you be sorry! Jess, you did nothing wrong!
你不用道歉 杰茜 你没错
You're nothing but an angel!
你就是天使
You tried to help us, which is a sweet move!
你想帮我们 真的很感人
You tried to help a situation...
你想在快要失控的时候
You're yelling nice things at me again!
你们又朝我吼好话了
...which was at a boiling point.
解决冲突
It's very confusing! This is his fault!
让人很困惑 这都是他的错
He's been bossing me around for ten years!
他对我颐指气使十年了
If I hadn't been bossing you around,
如果我没对你发号♥施令
you would just be a bartender with a lot of ideas
你就只会是脑袋里塞满各种想法的酒保
and the ambition of a dead person.
空怀野心的死人一个
I will never let you boss me around again.
我不会再听你发号♥施令了
Not even if the lives of 100,000 children depended on it.
哪怕关系到十万孩子的生命
Fine, if-if... I take that part back.
好吧 如果 我收回刚才那句
If a bunch of kids' lives depended on it,
如果真的关系到很多孩子的生命
I'd let you boss me around. You went way too far
我还是会听你的 你刚才说的
in that moment.
太过分了
Fine, but you understand my point.
好吧 但你明白我的意思
If there were five kids whose life
如果关系到五个孩子
depended on it,
的性命
I wouldn... Not even five kids.
我不会 连五个孩子都比不上你的...
Okay, I... No kids, I don't...
好吧 我 不说孩子 我不
pretend I... Just take the kids out.
假装我... 别说什么孩子了
I understand the point you're trying to make!
我明白你想表达的重点
The company is dead! That's the point.
公♥司♥完蛋了 这就是重点
I'm going to that pitch meeting tomorrow
我明天要和洛瑞·格雷尼尔一起参加
with Lori Greiner without you.
推介会 不带你
You know why?
你知道为什么吗
Because a boss never breaks appointments.
因为管事的绝不会违约
You think I was born in the middle of the afternoon?
你觉得我是下午出生的吗
You're gonna go into that pitch and take all the credit?
你要去参加那场推介会好独揽一切功名
Fine, go to that pitch together, and then me and you, we're done.
行 一起去参加 完事我和你就绝交
Fine, I'm done with you.
好啊 我受够你了
Don't speak to me until bedtime.
睡觉前别跟我说话
If you think we're gonna have a bedtime chat,
如果你以为我们还能来个睡前聊天
you're out of your mind.
你就是疯了
We'll lay in beds, and we'll just over the day together
我们会躺在床上 会像往常一样
like we usually do and that's it! No.
一起过日子 不
Fine, we'll do that for a little bit. That's it.
好吧 还是那样过 就这样吧
That's it.
就这样
Here, take it. I don't even need it anymore.
拿着 我再也不需要了
Bedtime chat's gonna be so short, you won't believe it.
睡前聊天时间会变得很短 短到你无法相信
Oh, I'll believe it. You won't believe it.
我会相信的 你不会
Thought you might not show.
以为你不会出现了
I drove you here, Nicholas.
是我开车载你来的 尼克拉斯
Let's just get through this thing,
我们把话说清楚
and then we can be done with each other, okay? Okay.
这样咱们就能两清了 好吗 行
And, by the way, stay out of my way in there.
对了还有 在那里别给我捣乱
I'm about to blow the roof off of this thing
我待会要用这个可以用七个
with a little something I like to call the "Seven S's."
首字母为S的词来形容的产品引爆全场
I bet you don't have any more than four.
我打赌你最多能想出四个词
Yeah? Watch me. Go ahead.
是吗 你看好 来啊
Strategy, sizzle, Schmidt,
思谋 嘶嘶 施密特
sex... Go on.
上♥床♥ 继续
Stop interrupting me. I got... I got more.
别打断我 我还有
Salesmanship.
说服力
Something.
其他有的没的
Synergy.
协同力
Boom. Nailed it. Damn it.
看吧 搞定 该死
That's seven-- how you like me now?
七个词 怎么样
All right, that's really good, but it's not gonna matter,
好吧 确实很厉害 但是这不重要
'cause the only thing that matters is what I have.
因为重点在于我手上的东西
A prototype.
模型
So stay out of my way in there,
不许打扰我
and let me just show her the prototype,
让我直接给她看模型
because that's all we need.
因为我们只需要这个
We don't need a prototype.
我们不需要模型
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表