My phone's dead.
我手♥机♥没电了
My phone is dead, too.
我手♥机♥也没电了
I have no cash. Now, what are we gonna do?
我没钱了 我们该怎么办
Are we gonna walk?
我们要走回去吗
My feet are wrecked, okay?
我脚都废了 好吗
And carrying shoes?
而且还有高跟鞋
That's legit walk of shame.
那可是真正的羞耻之途了
Please stop saying "Walk of shame."
求别再说"羞耻之途"
Also "Legit."
还有"真正的”
Not crazy about that word, either.
我也不喜欢那个词
If that South African runner who killed his girlfriend
如果那个杀了他女朋友的南非残疾运动员
can run with no legs,
没腿还能跑
we can walk in heels.
我们就能穿高跟鞋走路
Excuse you!
打扰一下你俩
Those little bitches throwing us shade?
笑话我俩的小贱♥人♥
Hey! Keep it moving!
你们继续啊
This is a middle school vice principal
这是一位中学副校长
and can give both of you detention.
可以让你们都留堂
Hey, would one of you let us
你们谁能借我们
use your phone in exchange for...
用一下手♥机♥ 我们给你...
Cece? What? Mmhmm.
希希 怎么了
Cheese and a condom?
奶酪和安全套
It's for emergencies.
这是为了应急的
Do you think Nick and Winston should come to May's thing?
你觉得尼克和温斯顿该参加梅的活动吗
No.
不
I mean, I'm so freaked out
我真的很怕
that they're gonna embarrass me.
他们会让我难堪
I'm barely holding my own
我和梅的朋友在一起时
with May's friends as it is.
自己都很难控制自己
It's always neo-romanticism
和他在一起总是很有
with that guy-- like Rihm,
新浪漫主义的感觉 就像里姆
Rochberg, Zwilich.
罗奇伯格 兹维里奇
You know what song I find neo-romantic?
你知道我觉得什么歌♥很有新浪漫主义风格吗
It's Monday Night Football?
《周一橄榄球之夜》
Why is it, like, weird right now?
为什么现在感觉有点怪啊
It's a good thing that I'm coming with you.
我和你去是件好事
I know a ton about classical music.
我知道一大堆古典音乐
I played the ghost of Rachmaninoff in a loosely based
我在高中粗制滥造的《闪亮的风采》里
high school production of Shine.
演过拉赫玛尼诺夫的鬼魂
Now, do you think I'm crazy for, like, thinking like that?
你觉得我那么想是不是疯了
Like, what do you think about Nick and Winston coming?
你觉得让尼克和温斯顿去怎么样
You know, I brought Nick to a work dinner once.
你知道 我带尼克去过一次工作晚宴
That was fun!
真是有趣
Now, that place was fancy.
那地方也很棒
Vest without a shirt?
只穿背心 没穿衬衫
I mean, it's a clean look.
倒挺清爽的
It's just not for that occasion. You-you don't think
就是不适合那个场合 你不会觉得
we should tell them not to come, though, right?
我们该让他们别去吧
I think we can tell them whatever we want.
我觉得我们怎么跟他们说都行
Oh, hey, hey. And then...
然后...
so, that's, it's his side.
所以 那是他那边
Hey, Nick!
尼克
What's up, man?
怎么了 哥们
Nick, pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up!
尼克 接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥啊
The voice mailbox for...
大鸟威尔逊的...
Penis Wilson.
语♥音♥信箱
...is full. Good-bye.
已满 再见
And there it is.
完了
All the numbers I know by heart.
这是所有我背下来的电♥话♥
That's more than me.
比我记的多
Learn from us.
把我们当成教训
Also, never open a line of credit
还有 永远不要给男朋友
for your boyfriend no matter how talented of an artist he is.
信用额度 不管他是多有才的艺术家
Uh, we are walking.
我们就走回去吧
We're walking.
我们走吧
All right.
好吧
This is a legit walk of shame.
这可是真正的羞耻之途了
Oh, yeah.
是啊
Rough start, ladies!
出师不利啊 女士们
It was the blow-out.
都是造型惹的祸
It was the blow-out.
都是造型惹的祸
It's gonna be okay. Come on, let's go.
没事的 来吧 我们走
Oh, my God, they look so comfy.
天啊 它们看起来好舒服
Okay, you got it, okay? You got it.
好 你能行的 你能行的
Just give it a good...
只要能好好的...
Oh, God, I need those sneakers.
天哪 我需要那双运动鞋
So close, so close.
就差一点 就差一点
You got it on this one, you got it, you got it.
这次你能行的 你能行 你能行
Yeah.
好
No! No!
不 不
Let's follow that train.
我们跟着那个吧
Look at it, just sitting there, so full and so watery.
看看它 就在那 充满了水
If we steal that water,
如果我们偷了那水
are we criminals?
我们算是罪犯吗
If we cross this fence,
如果我们跨过这个栅栏
are we crossing a line that we can never...?
我们是不是就跨越了无法回头的...
Shut up, we are going in.
闭嘴 我们进去
Makes sense.
有道理
Ugh, I can't believe we have to go
我不敢相信我们要去
to that stupid music thing.
那个蠢音乐活动
I just found these two-for-one
我刚找到两人同行一人免费的
coupons to the water park.
水上公园优♥惠♥券
Wow. They reopened the wave pool
他们重开了造浪池
because it's been two years to the day since that guy died.
因为离那人死在那儿已经两年了
R.I.P. Mike Beakman.
愿迈克·比克曼安息
All right, you know what?
好吧 你们知道吗
I'll... I'll take one for the team.
我要为团队牺牲一下
You guys go to the water park,
你们去水上乐园
and I'll go with Coach. Really?
我陪教练去 真的吗
My eyes react poorly
反正我眼睛看到
to children's urine anyway.
小孩的尿会有不良反应
Don't ask me how I know that. Sweet.
别问我怎么知道的 真好
You guys are gonna have so much fun without us.
没我们在你们肯定会玩得很爽
Yeah, come on, Coach.
就是 走吧 教练
Let's go put on our most scrotum-crushing trousers.
让我们穿上性感小裤裤
Thanks a lot, guys.
多谢了兄弟
Those lousy serpents.
两个贱♥人♥
They don't want us to come.
他们是不想我们跟去
Damn lousy serpents.
臭贱♥人♥
They must think we're stupid.
他们当我们真傻
I don't want to go...
我不是特别想去
...but I don't like the idea of not going
但我不喜欢我们是因为
because they don't want us to go,
他们不想我们去而不去
rather than not going because we don't want to go.
而不是因为我们自己不想去
That's right, 'cause if we don't go,
说得对 因为要是我们不去
then who gonna go
我们不想去的时候
when we don't want to, 'cause we go.
还有谁会去 所以我们要去
Right? Rewind.
倒个带 是这意思吧
Come on, I'm being very clear here.
得了吧 我脑子清楚得很
Where are we going and why?
那我们到底要去哪儿 以及为什么
We're going everywhere for both reasons.
冲俩原因 哪儿都要去
How do you do it so smooth?
你怎么能做得这么流畅
Just... ...exhale.
只要呼气就好
I just can't do it. I don't even care about it.
我做不到 不玩了
Just gonna...
来
Oh, that's heavy.
好重
Yeah. Okay.
是啊 好吧
Let's just knock it over. Push it ov-- push it.
我们把它放倒 然后推着走
Push, push... Go.
推 推 快走
Oh! Fall back,
撤退
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表