Sis? Hello.
姐姐 你好
Hey. Let me talk to Ro-Ro.
让我跟悠悠说话
Hmm-mm. I'm not trying to make you feel better
休想 我不会让你好过的
about lying naked on the beach
你赤♥裸♥裸地躺在沙滩上
sipping some nonsense instead of seeing your family.
喝着什么狗屁酒 却不回来看你的家人
And are you using the cuteness of your daughter
你是不是在用你可爱的女儿
to blackmail me to come to Christmas?
来威胁我回去过圣诞节
Am I? Yeah, I am, actually.
我有吗 没错 我确实有
Ro-Ro, it's your Uncle Ernie!
悠悠 是厄尼舅舅
If you can hear me, get your mom's hair wet,
如果你能听见我说话 把你妈妈的头发弄湿
then get on the phone while she's freaking out!
在她抓狂的时候过来接电♥话♥
You want to speak to your niece, you know where she is.
想跟你外甥女说话吗 你知道她在哪里
Diversification.
多元化
That's what it's all about.
都是关于这个
You know, I keep telling Nick that,
我一直这样对尼克说
but he won't listen to me.
可是他不愿意听我说
Hey, man to man.
男人之间说一句
Anything. What?
怎么了 说吧
I'd love to take a run at your girl.
我想上你的马子
Excuse me?
你说什么
Now, don't tell me you're exclusive.
别告诉我你很专一
Successful men like us,
我们这样的成功男人
we don't order just one item off the menu.
我们可不会在一棵树上吊死
I'll tell you what.
跟你说吧
You do this for me,
你同意我的要求
and I'll do this for you.
我就把这个给你
Gold Select.
至尊金卡
Gets you into any airport club in the world...
可以进世界上任何一个机场的俱乐部
minus New Zealand.
不包括新西兰
What's going on guys?
这是在干什么
Closing some deals?
谈什么生意了吗
Well, actually...
实际上...
No... we are not.
不 我们没有
You know what they call you where I'm from?
你知道我老家的人管你叫什么吗
A dirty old bitch.
臭老婊
Dirty old "Biatch."
臭老逼一熬婊
"Biatch," Just in general.
逼一熬婊 差不多这样
'Cause I ain't from Manhattan, sir.
因为我不是曼哈顿人
I'm from Long Island.
我是长岛的
5-1-6, up in your lounge, sucka.
长岛区号♥516 你个老色鬼
You better calm down, or you're gonna be kicked out of the...
你最好冷静点 否则你会被赶出...
Good, I don't want to be in this lounge,
正好 我也不想在这个贵宾室待着
I don't want to be in any club that you're a part of.
我不想待在任何一家你能去的俱乐部
Okay, am I missing something?
刚刚发生了什么
I don't want to be in any lounge or club
我不想待在任何一家
that you're a part of, sir.
你能去的俱乐部
You dirty old bitch, for good measure.
你个臭老婊 这还是说轻的
'Cause I'm from Long Island, I'll take the railroad-- LIRR.
我是长岛人 我要坐长岛铁路 LIRR
You're embarrassing yourself.
你这是在自取其辱
New York, Long Island.
纽约 长岛
Billy Joel.
比利·乔[长岛钢琴师]
Cece, let's roll.
希希 走吧
Okay.
好的
Nassau County.
纳苏县
Billy Joel, one more time.
比利·乔 再说一次
"Piano Man."
《钢琴师》
"Goodnight Saigon."
《晚安西贡》
That's a sad one.
那首歌♥很悲伤
Cry about that, you dirty old bitch.
听着哭吧 你个臭老婊
So they go to this bar in Chicago to get Winston laid...
他们要去芝加哥的酒吧让温斯顿滚床单
And one of these guys is your ex?
其中一人还是你的前任
Yeah, Nick.
是的 尼克
Mm, the nicest thing I ever did for an ex
我为前任做的最好的一件事
is give him a ride to the airport.
是载他去机场
And for me, that's just going to work,
对我而言 只是去工作顺路
and I still barely did it.
但我依旧很不情愿
Okay, please don't take this as a Christmas miracle.
请不要把这事当圣诞奇迹
But what can I do to help?
不过我愿意帮你
Do you want to fly first-class somewhere, like Pittsburgh?
你想坐头等舱去什么地方吗 比如匹兹堡
And then tell everyone you're a Latin pop star?
然后跟大家说你是拉丁流行歌♥手
I did that once, and it's kind of the perfect Christmas.
我♥干♥过一次 那次圣诞节过得很好
You can pass as Latin.
你挺像拉丁裔的
Actually, you know what I'd love?
其实 你可以帮我♥干♥点别的
Hope first class is okay.
希望头等舱可以
And don't freak out,
别吓到
but I think Paul Dano's on your flight.
不过保罗·达诺可能也是这班飞机[著名演员]
And don't thank me, thank her.
别谢我 谢她
But thank me also, because I'm the one that did it.
不过也谢谢我 因为是我做的
Wow, this is really amazing.
这太棒了
Thank you, guys.
谢谢你们
Don't thank us, go.
不用谢 去吧
Call me if you want to hang out this week.
如果你这周想一起玩 可以打给我
I was thinking about going to the mountains
我最近在想去爬山
and crying at some point, but that's flexible.
可以哭一哭 不过到时候再说
All right, I got to bounce
好了 我先走了
before these people I bumped come after me.
免得那些被挤掉的人找我算账
Don't worry, they deserve it.
别担心 他们活该
I'm being bumped?
我被挤掉了
You're an idiot, I'm Gold Select.
你白♥痴♥吗 我可是至尊金卡会员
Check it out.
再看看
Come on, just tell me what he said.
赶紧的 告诉我他说了什么
Without going into specifics,
不说细节
he disrespected something more important to me
他侮辱了对我而言很重要的东西
than any stupid lounge.
比什么贵宾室重要得多
Daniel Craig's tailoring?
丹尼尔·克雷格的裁缝手笔
No.
不是
Something priceless.
是无价之宝
What?
怎么了
I stole you something.
我给你顺了件东西
You sneaky Indian mouse.
你真是印第安神偷
I'm in my own lounge now.
我拥有了自己的贵宾室
Look, I know this is kind of dumb to say,
施密特 我知道这句话很蠢
but I really like being your friend.
但我真的很喜欢当你的朋友
My friend.
我的朋友
I like being your friend, too.
我也喜欢当你的朋友
Yeah.
是啊
Merry Christmas, Schmidt.
圣诞快乐 施密特
Merry Christmas, Cecilia.
圣诞快乐 希西莉亚
Is it crazy that I'm considering going to Detroit
我打算去底特律而非夏威夷
instead of Hawaii?
是不是挺傻的
Yes. Mm-hmm.
没错
Yeah, I thought that.
我也这么觉得
Ooh, this is a fancy seat.
这个座位好棒
Reminds me of the seat my grandmother used
让我想起我祖母
to ride up and down the stairs in.
上下楼梯时用的座
Hey, Jess. Damn thing was comfortable.
杰茜 舒服得要死
Thank you, first class is amazing.
谢谢 头等舱太棒了
Smells like rich people.
浓浓的富人味扑面而来
I'm so glad.
我很高兴
These are nice. Hey, where are you? Did you board?
这个不错 你在哪儿 你上飞机了吗
Um, yeah, I'm on the plane, I'm sitting in my seat.
对 我上飞机了 正在座位上呢
Welcome to Los Angeles International Airport.
欢迎来到洛杉矶国际机场
Wait, w... Jess, what was that?
等等 杰茜 什么声音
Uh, they're telling me to turn off my phone.
他们让我把手♥机♥关了
Uh, we're taking off now.
我们要起飞了
Jess, hold on, hold on, hold on, J...
杰茜 等等 等等 等等
How do you change this...?
怎么调频道...
How do you change this thing?!
怎么调这个频道
To the hits?
我想听热门榜单
I don't know, like top 40?
比如最佳四十单曲
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表