You know how a computer is this big?
你知道电脑通常都有这么大
What if a computer was... this big?
如果电脑能够...这么大呢
The size of a man's hand.
和人手掌一样大
And it had a camera in it and you could take self pictures
内置相机 这样就可以自♥拍♥了
and it also had a phone?
而且还能当电♥话♥
So you could store it easily...
这样方便携带...
It's kind of a good idea.
这主意不错啊
Draw it up by noon. Quit bossing me around.
中午前画出来 别对我发号♥施令
This makes me impatient
这让我非常不耐烦
and it makes me also so furious...
还让我怒火中烧...
I need 45 minutes away from you,
我需要远离你45分钟
and then we can be best friends again.
才能继续愉快地做朋友
Don't follow me out.
别跟着我
So, as you guys know, Schmidt and I are business partners.
众所周知 我与施密特是生意伙伴
We've been working on an idea we're very excited about.
最近我们在合作一个非常让人兴奋的创意
We e-mailed our plans to a guy in China,
我们把计划电邮给了中国的一个人
and the prototype is here.
现在样品在此
And... we've got a pitch meeting set up
此外 我们约到了洛瑞·格雷尼尔
with Lori Greiner. From QVC?
来推荐我们的产品 QVC的那个吗[美最大电视购物]
That the one. That's right.
就是那个 没错
You know, Fawn and I were paired with her
有回慈善高尔夫比赛 我和福恩
in a charity golf tournament.
跟她还是一队的
You know, they laughed at me for playing the ladies' tees,
他们嘲笑我跟俩女人在一队
but it paid off.
但我们血虐了他们
She's a shark.
她可是个大忽悠
A shark golfing.
大鲨鱼打高尔夫
Now I'd buy that T-shirt.
这衣服我买♥♥了
Friends, imagine yourself in this scenario.
朋友们 想象一下这种情况
You're at the local gymnasia.
你正在一家健身房♥里
You're schvitzing up a storm.
正挥汗如雨
Suddenly, you get a text message.
突然间 你收到一条信息
There's an emergency wedding down at the town hall.
你需要紧急去参加在市政厅的婚礼
But what'll I wear? I mean, I'm sweating at the gym.
但我穿什么去 我可在健身房♥里汗如雨下啊
Huh, I don't know what's going on. I love this.
我不知道这什么情况 但我挺喜欢的
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
may I present to you... Game time.
容我向您介绍 好戏上演
The Swuit! The Swuit!
运动西服 运动西服
The Swuit! The Swuit!
运动西服 运动西服
It's a suit made entirely of sweat suit material.
这是完全由运动服材料制♥作♥的西服
Well? This is it?
怎么样 就这德行
What do you guys think?
你们觉得怎么样
This looks like garbage. It looks like garbage.
跟垃圾一样 长得一副垃圾样
I don't think it looks like... relax.
我没看出来...放心
Nick, it looks like garb...
尼克 看着就像垃圾...
It's embarrassing. Put it away.
太丢人了 赶紧扔了
The bottoms aren't great, but the top...
裤子还不错 上衣就...
Well, I like it.
我喜欢
I mean, I like you guys.
我喜欢的是你们
All right, I'm gonna go throw this out.
好吧 我把它扔了
No, don't throw it away!
别 别扔啊
Why, you want to wear it?
为什么 你要穿吗
No.
不
No, no, no, no.
不 不 不
No.
不
He said, "Do you want to wear it?"
他居然说"你要穿吗"
No, I just...
不是 我只是...
I think... I was gonna put it
我是想可以把它
in the Goodwill bin at school.
捐到学校的慈善箱里
As lining for the bottom.
拿去做裤子的内衬
Get rid of it. It's a piece of crap. We'rewe're screwed.
扔了 这就是垃圾 我们完了
Guys, you're starting a business.
同志们 你们才开始创业
There are gonna be some setbacks.
肯定会碰到挫折
We don't have enough time, okay?
我们没时间了 知道吗
I'm running out of vacation days,
我的假期要用完了
and our pitch meeting with Lori is on Friday.
跟洛瑞约的推荐会就在周五
Friday?!
周五
You never told me Friday.
你没跟我说过是周五
He never told...
他没说过是...
I told you a hundred times it was on Friday.
我跟你说了上百遍是周五了
Guys...
同志们
That sounds like it could be right, yeah.
听着好像是说过 对
Could be Friday. Yeah.
说的就是周五 对
Now we need another good idea in four days.
现在我们要在四天内想出一个新创意
Ah, I can't work under pressure like this.
压力这么大 我没法工作
You know that I get nervous.
你知道我很容易紧张
I am just a man. I am not a God.
我只是一个人 我不是神
Uh, I think we're all aware of that.
我们都能看出来
Why you talking like that?
你为什么用这种语气说话
Like what?
哪种语气
Well, we're all aware of that.
我们都能看出来
Guys, stop fighting!
同志们 别吵了
You're upsetting Winston.
你们让温斯顿也难过了
It's so early.
起太早了
You made me swallow my night guard.
你逼得我把磨牙胶都吞下去了
Oh, please, it's a paperclip with gum wrapped around it.
拜托 不过是块包着口香糖的回形针
We're in a crunch.
现在可是生死关头
Good morning!
早上好
Made you guys some brain food.
给你们准备了健脑食品
Ah, thank you.
谢谢
I'm supposed to hang out with Kai later
我一会儿本来应该和凯一起出去
and do nothing. This'll help.
无所事事 这个刚好
No time. The pitch is on Friday.
没时间了 推荐会在周五
I'm gonna need one good idea
我需要你每20秒
every 20 seconds.
给我一个好点子
Oh, you're gonna time me now? Yes.
你还要给我倒计时吗 对
It'll help you concentrate.
有助于你集中注意力
It's too beepy-boppy.
太有游戏感了
Well, it's brain music.
这是大脑音乐
Go.
开始
Look away.
别看我
This is exciting.
太兴奋了
I feel like I'm in the garage at Cupertino.
感觉像在库比蒂诺的车♥库♥里一样
This sounds like the video in middle school
这音乐听起来像中学的录像
that taught me about periods.
向我们普及了月经常识
And time!
时间到
All right.
好了
Let's see what you got.
看看你的创意
"I am the Karduthian champion of... of dance."
"我是卡杜莎杯的...舞蹈冠军"
"Beer bread."
"啤酒面包"
Beard bread.
胡子面包
Bread that is in your beard.
你胡子里的面包
That's an... that's an invention?
这是...发明吗
Or is that just something that happens to you?
还是只是发生在你身上的事
You think Hewlett had to put up with this crap
你觉得惠利特会接受普阿卡德
from Packard? Again.
给他这种垃圾吗 重来
Oh, now I'm Packard? Enough!
我怎么又成普阿卡德了 够了
You can't come up with a good idea being all loosey-goosey.
你当然想不到好创意了 你这么懒洋洋软绵绵
Why don't you tell that to Howard Hughes,
这话你留着跟霍华德·休斯说去
the inventor of the Loose Goose?
他发明的懒鹅鹅号♥
That was the Spruce Goose, and it didn't work!
那叫"云杉鹅号♥" 还没成功
It did work!
成功了
It flew for over a mile at an altitude of 72 feet!
它在22米的高度下飞了一公里多呢
How on Earth do you know that information
你怎么会知道这个数字
and not know the name of it?
却不知道飞船叫什么
I don't want to stick my nose in someone else's rose,
我并不想干预你们的创业大计
but what I'm hearing
但我听到的是
is two very passionate partners
两个非常有激♥情♥的伙伴
with two totally different approaches.
有两种完全不同的做法
You hit the nail right on the head! That is a correct assessment
你真是一针见血 你对现在情况的评价
of what is going on right now. And thank you for breakfast!
非常中肯 谢谢你的早餐
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表