We've wasted so much time being passive-aggressive.
我们在消极攻击上浪费太多时间了
We learned our lesson. Yeah.
我们得到教训了 是的
Well, we're very smart. That means a lot.
我们很聪明 这对我们很重要
Thank you.
谢谢
Seriously, if you guys fought like girls,
说真的 如果你们俩像姑娘一样打架
you'd still be arguing over the fact
那你们还在为录橄榄球比赛
that you recorded football over your Charlie Rose episodes.
还是录查理·罗斯的节目而争吵
It's all good, man. We're not though.
没事的 我们还没有
Mm-hmm, and the girl Schmidt would be like,
女版施密特就会这样
"Oh, does Coach just think I'm a pretentious poseur
"教练觉得我是个装腔作势自命不凡
"who just records things to look smart
"靠录东西来显露智慧
"because deep down, I am just terrifyingly insecure
"其实内心深处为自己的智商
about my intelligence?"
感到无比不安的人吗"
Yeah, and girl Coach would be, like,
没错 女版教练会这样
"Does Schmidt think that I'm an uncultured meathead
"施密特以为我是四肢发达头脑简单
"who has to rewatch football
"需要靠反复观看橄榄球比赛
because I'm afraid of showing anyone my softer side?"
来掩盖我柔弱一面的人吗"
Oh, hey, Coach. Aw, hey, you.
教练 你好
That's nice. Oh, this?
不错 这个吗
I-I don't know. Thanks, I guess.
我不知道 谢了
I'm kind of whatever about it. No.
这方面我几乎一窍不通 才不是
What do you got there?
你买♥♥了什么
Oh, me? Uh, just some sneakers.
我吗 几双运动鞋而已
I hope they're okay.
但愿拿得出手
I don't have an eye for things like you.
我没有你挑东西的本事
Well, yeah, you do. Come on, don't be so hard on yourself.
你有的 别对你自己太苛刻了
Your eye is so good. I'm sure they're great.
你的眼光很好的 鞋子肯定不错
I... Not that you could look bad in anything really.
我 其实你看什么都看不出缺点
Son of a...
可恶
Thank you for that.
谢谢
Yeah, thanks, man. Anytime.
谢了 随时吩咐
We cool? Yeah, we cool.
我们和好了吗 是的
How many pages are in this thing?
这玩意有多少页
Darius Miles. Oh!
达柳斯·迈尔斯
That's in there?
在那里吗
Jordan.
乔丹
Massaging is illegal?
按♥摩♥是非法的
What?!
什么
Got to download a song.
我得去下载一首歌♥
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表