It's like I jumped to a conclusion about him,
我贸然就对他做出了评判
but I didn't have the whole story.
但我却不了解他
I thought I was better than you guys.
我以为我比你们好
But I'm a superficial size queen. Hey, guys?
但是我也是只看尺寸而已 伙计们
Can you tell Schmidt that my portfolio
你们能告诉施密特 我的代表作
is way better than his portfolio?
比他的好一百倍吗
Look at that: I'm better wet,
瞧瞧 我湿身诱惑
I'm better dry, my sexy baby is way more believable than his.
我♥干♥爽健美 我的性感宝贝能秒杀他
Watch, look-- Mama change baby 'cause baby made a dirty...
看着 妈妈换换 因为宝宝脏脏
Okay, mine is way more sexy.
我的才更性感呢
There are people lining up in the streets
想要和我的宝贝上♥床♥的人
to have sex with my baby. Liar!
都在街上排起长队了 骗子
I don't like this.
我不喜欢这张
You can't use that photo, unless you're planning on posing
除非你是为小乳♥头♥美国基金会拍照
for the Tiny Nipples of America Foundation.
不然你不能用这个照片
Yeah, you're one to talk, little Miss Princess Waist!
你还好意思说我 你个小水蛇腰
Hey, I'm a 26! That's normal!
26很正常的好吗
Yeah, in Asia. Who's talking to you,
只有在亚洲才正常吧 谁跟你说话了
depression-era garbage man?
大萧条时期捡垃圾的
I've been holding that in for two years.
这句话我已经憋了两年了
I said one thing. Guys, stop attacking each other!
我就说了一句话 各位 别互相攻击
Come on. He's making fun of you
拜托 他嘲笑你
'cause he feels sensitive about his geisha waist.
是因为他对他的小细腰很在意
And you're putting him down
你攻击他
'cause you've got those cute little kitten teats.
是因为你那对可爱的小乳♥头♥
Everybody has something.
每个人都有缺点
She's right, you know. She's right.
她是对的 你知道吗 她是对的
Look, I grew up fat, and I have scars that you can't see.
我从小长得胖 还有你们看不到的伤疤
And I'm not talking about the stretch marks
我说的不是之前我用激光除掉的
that I had removed by laser beams.
那些肥胖纹
No matter how many miles I run,
不管过了多久
I'll never outrun that feeling.
我永远摆脱不了这种感觉
Damn, son.
天哪 哥们
I didn't even know it was like that.
我都不知道是这样
It'll always be like that, my man.
一直是这样 朋友
Still better than having a micro penis.
但还是比长了微型阴♥茎♥强
So much better. Yeah.
对 好太多了
It's true. Guys! We're all covered in micro penises.
对的 兄弟们 我们都有隐藏的微型阴♥茎♥
No, I'm not. Come again?
不 我没有 再说一遍
No, thank you.
不 谢谢
I don't want to be covered in anything. No, it's not true.
我不想隐藏任何东西 不 那不是真的
Yes! Yes! No! We all have flaws!
对 对 不 我们都有缺点
We're all freaks!
我们都是怪咖
All of us.
我们都是
We have to support each other!
我们一定要互相支持
I knew it!
我就知道
I am better than you guys.
我比你们强
Thank you for helping me realize that.
谢谢你们让我明白了这点
I know now why I was superficial.
我知道我之前很肤浅
It's because I was scared.
那是因为我害怕
Of my micro...
因为我的微型
No. No!
不 不
Of mine.
害怕我自己的
What?!
什么
I'm saying that we should all celebrate our flaws! Together!
我是说我们该为我们的缺点庆祝一下
I'm saying that...
我是说
The one day I wear jeans.
今天真不该穿牛仔裤的
I'm saying, look. We're exactly the same.
我是说 我们都是一样的
I'm sorry, what-what am I looking at?
对不起 我看见的是什么
This monstrosity the doctors call a knee
我大约三天前才知道
that I didn't know was a problem till, like, three days ago.
被医生称为膝盖的这个大肉团很有问题
What the hell is this?!
你们在干什么
You have a girlfriend?
你有女朋友吗
He did!
他有
How can... no, no, no!
怎么 不 不 不
How dare you!
你胆也太大了
That's War Question Mark!
那可是战争问号♥
How dare you don't answer me!
你竟敢不理我
Think I should go.
我觉得我该走了
You owe me $12,000!
你欠我一万两千块
Wait, wait... Jess, I can explain.
等等 杰茜 我可以解释
Okay, why are you not running after your girlfriend right now?
你现在为什么不去追你的女朋友呢
If I'm being totally honest,
说实话
she was getting a little fat.
她最近有点发胖了
No, she was... That's crazy!
不 她哪有 真是疯了
I wouldn't behave like this if someone, just once...
任何人哪怕只有一次愿意花时间了解我
just once, took the time to get to know...
我就不会是这样了
You're not even crying! You are unbelievable!
你根本没在哭 真是不可理喻
Is anything about you real?
你有说一句真话吗
Anything? Do you even have a micro penis,
有吗 你真的有微型阴♥茎♥症吗
or is that...?
还是说那也是
It... it... looks like a...
它 它 看起来像
little tiny...
小小的
pigeon's egg.
鸽子蛋
Don't you want to hatch the bird?
你不想来试试我的小鸟吗
No, I definitely, definitely do not.
不 我真的真的不想
You're... you're a very complicated person.
你真是个复杂的人
but I'm glad I met you.
但我很高兴认识你
Sort of.
算是吧
I mean, I don't know why, but... I kind of am.
我是说 不知道为什么 我有点高兴
Anyway, take care of that little rug-rat.
总之 照顾好你的小♥弟♥弟♥
He needs you.
他需要你
Hey, man.
哥们
I'm just, uh...
我只是
It's all right.
没关系的
I'm just, I'm just looking over some of the pics from today.
我只是在看今天拍的照片
I don't know which one to send to the agent.
我不知道该把哪张发给经纪公♥司♥
I've narrowed it down to 60.
我已经减少到六十张了
I can take a look at 'em. Yeah, okay.
我可以帮你看看 好
Just tell me what you think about a couple of these.
告诉我你觉得这几张怎么样
I just, I don't know what's what at this point.
现在我已经分不清什么是什么了
This "Hot Guy with a Kidnapped Son..."
这是"儿子被绑♥架♥的性感男人"
He really looks like he's never gonna find his son.
看起来很像永远找不到自己儿子的感觉
"Classical Guitarist Loses a Shoe."
"古典吉他手丢了一只鞋"
That guy's never gonna find his shoe.
这人永远找不到他的鞋了
I don't know. This is "Cuddles With Tigers."
我不知道 这是”与虎相拥”
It's good.
这挺好的
This is "How Did I Get Up Here?"
这是"我是怎么上这来的"
What do you think about this one?
你觉得这张怎么样
"Kiss the Cook." See, I like "Kiss the Cook."
"帅哥厨房♥" 我喜欢"帅哥厨房♥"
It's catalogue. His lips are popping.
有点平面模特的意思 唇微微上翘
There's an accessibility with this one that I feel like...
我觉得这张很有可能...
Schmidt, relax. I'm bowing out.
施密特 淡定 我退出
I want you to have this. Come on. What?!
我希望你得到这个机会 说啥呢
Why are you doing that, Coach?
你这样是干嘛呢 教练
Because you obviously need this more than I do.
你明显比我更需要这个
When you look in the mirror, you see a fat kid.
对着镜子看 还是看出来一小胖墩
I don't. I don't know how that feels.
我不知道这种是什么感觉
I do. It's my micro-p, yo.
我知道 这就是我的微型阴♥茎♥
If there's anything that could finally help you
如果真的有什么事能让你摆脱
get over your body image issues, it's modeling.
身材形象的困扰 那就是做模特
That's for sure. Yeah.
当然 是啊
'Cause you're not a fat kid anymore, man.
你不再是那个小胖墩了
You are a model.
你现在是个模特了
Now, say it. I don't know.
说一遍 算了吧
Say, "I'm a model." I'm a model.
说"我是模特" 我是模特
Say it louder. It doesn't feel real.
大点声 感觉太假了
I need to hear you say it, or else I'm not gonna believe it, man.
我需要听你说出来 不然我不会相信的
I'm just saying, it's hard... I'm a model.
我说了 太难了...我是模特
That's better. Hold on.
好一点了 等会儿
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表