it's carpet cleaner.
这是地毯清洁剂
You know, I thought I'd take it right down to the base.
我觉得我得深入根源 斩草除根
I'll probably have to regrow some skin, but it's all right.
我可能得再长层皮 但没关系
It's okay, Schmidt.
没关系 施密特
Look, I understand if you want to break up with me.
你要是想分手 我理解
I'm a laughingstock,
我是个笑柄
and you shouldn't be associated with my brand.
你不该跟我的品牌扯上关系
Which is tainted.
已经败坏了
An unfortunate choice of words.
真不想这么说
So, what was it you wanted to say to me?
你想跟我说什么
Fawn, I don't want to break up with you.
福恩 我不是想和你分手
I like you just the way that you are.
我喜欢这样的你
No offense, but you're terrifying to look at,
无意冒犯 但你现在太吓人了
and you smell like a chemical fire.
一股化学火灾的味道
Taint that the truth?
可不是吗
Yeah. Did you see what I did there?
怎么了 你看到我刚刚的动作了吗
I just... It was too... too soon.
我刚刚... 太快了 太快了
'Cause you did it, then I... It's too soon.
因为你做过 所以我... 太快了
I wanted you to feel good about when you said it though. Okay.
我想让你说出来的时候好受点 好
KC?
KC
So...
这个...
This is the real me.
这就是真实的我
I'm proud of what I do, I really am.
我为自己的工作感到自豪 真的
I work with a lot of great people,
我和很多了不起的人共事
and I want to be one of them.
我想成为他们中的一员
Plus, if there are ever Ghostbusters,
而且如果真的有除鬼小分队
I know they're gonna recruit from law enforcement first.
我也能先从法律部门知道他们在招人
I know you're mad at me.
我知道你生我的气
I just came to say that.
我只是来跟你说清楚
I'm not mad that you're a cop.
我不是气你是警♥察♥
I'm mad that you lied.
我气你对我撒谎
Well, tell you what,
不如这样吧
uh, is there any way I could take you out again
我还能再跟你约会
and, you know, uh, be so honest with you
然后把实话都告诉你
that it scares the hell out of you?
把你吓出一身冷汗吗
I don't know.
我不知道
That uniform is kind of distracting, isn't it?
这身制♥服♥有点让人分心啊
Maybe you should... take it off.
或许你该把它脱了
You lied and said you were a stripper;
你骗我说你是脱衣舞男
it seems like the fair thing to do.
让你跳一段很合理啊
Just in front of all these people?
在这些人面前吗
In front of your colleagues?
当着你同事的面
Oh, okay. I hear some "Whoos!"
好吧 我听到欢呼声了
You ain't got no Ginuwine or nothing?
没有格温的歌♥吗
Seriously though, I'm... I'm...
真的 我是...
I really am a police officer. It's...
我真的是个警官 这...
I can't really be here stripping for... you!
我不能为了你们跳...脱衣舞
It's a clip-on, ladies.
这是按扣的 女士们
And it's on the ground. Here we go.
扔了它 开始了
Uh-huh, I want y'all to get y'all ones ready.
你们擦亮眼准备好
I wear my underwear two sizes too big.
我的内♥裤♥都比实际大两码
This is a... this is a thing.
这有个...东西
This is a thing I got to do in order to get my belt off.
要解腰带挺麻烦的
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表