Now!
快
Um, you should go. I need a bucket!
你该走了 我需要桶
Just go.
快走
No, let me help, please. Let me help.
让我帮忙吧 拜托
No, just go, just go, just go.
快走
Ugh, gettin' the mouth sweats.
开始分泌口水了
Oh, I need a bucket! Just go.
我需要桶 你先走
Just go. Just go. Okay.
快走 快走 好吧
Why is there ice in here?
为什么里面有冰
More room...
留点空间
for what's about to happen.
装要吐的东西
Oh, God. Oh, my God!
天啊 天哪
When I get home I'm hitting the books.
等我到家了就好好啃书
I am going to crush health.
我要碾压健康学
Yeah, you are. Yeah.
好的 你可以的 好的
Ned!
奈德
Let me get his contact before we leave.
走之前我去要一下他的联♥系♥方式
What?
什么
Ned! I need details, bro!
奈德 哥们儿 我想知道细节
Hey, man. Am I gonna get your e-mail?
哥们儿 要把邮箱地址留给我吗
What's gonna happen here?
是不是这个节奏
Yeah, let's do it, let's do it.
好的 给你 给你
Let's do it, let's do it. Yeah.
好的 留吧 好
It's therealned8@guhmail.Com.
我的邮箱是therealned8@guhmail.com
@guhmail... you mean Gmail?
歌♥歌♥邮箱 你是说谷歌♥邮箱吗
Oh, is that how you say it?
你们是这么叫的吗
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Can I, um... talk to you about last night?
我能 跟你谈谈昨晚的事吗
No, I want to talk to you about last night,
不 应该是我向你解释昨晚的事
because I said some things, um,
因为我说的那些话
that don't reflect how I really feel about you.
并不是我心里对你真正的感觉
so I'd really appreciate it
如果你能
if you could strike them from the record.
当作什么都没发生 我会感激不尽
It was the conference talking, not me.
是因为交流会的气氛 不是我的本意
Consider them struck.
好的 什么都没发生
Thank you.
谢谢
Enjoy your Thanksgiving vacation.
祝你感恩节假期过得愉快
It's, uh, an American holiday
这是个美国节日
where we celebrate the fact that we...
用来庆祝的是
didn't know how to farm by ourselves.
我们不懂怎么自力"耕"生
Are you curious to know
你想知道
how I really feel about you?
我对你的感觉吗
No. Because if you were interested,
不想 如果你感兴趣的话
I'd tell you that I won't enjoy my Thanksgiving
我会说 我的感恩节不会愉快
because I won't get to see you every day.
因为我不能每天都见到你
I think you're beautiful
我觉得你很美
and totally insane,
而且很疯狂
and when I'm at work,
工作时
I can't focus,
我无法集中注意力
because I can't get you out of my head.
因为你一直占据着我的脑海
Hey, uh, you guys want to stop
你们想在回家路上
on the way home and get some pancakes?
顺路买♥♥点薄饼吗
Hey, what do you call them in England?
你们英国是怎么叫薄饼的
Roundy-yums.
圆饼
Really? No.
是吗 不是
See you after the holidays.
假期后见
Oh, boy.
我的天
You didn't see anything!
你什么都没看见
Where'd your lipstick go?
你的口红去哪儿了
Hit 'em! Hit 'em! From the back.
打他们 打他们 从后面上
Hit 'em!
打他们呀
It smells terrible in here!
好难闻的味道
How many beers did you guys drink?
你们喝了多少啤酒
So much. Beer, beer! Lots of beer.
很多 啤酒 啤酒 好多啤酒
Just a lot of beer.
非常多的啤酒
That's how beer smells. So many beers.
这是啤酒的味道 很多很多啤酒
Smells like sangria.
闻着像桑格利亚酒
That must be the perfume
那肯定是
from all the ladies we hooked up with. Yeah.
来过夜的妞身上的香水味 就是这样
Mmhmm. They were all Spaniards.
对 她们都是西班牙人
Mine was named
我的妞叫
Senorita Lucinda Madrid.
露辛达·马德里小姐
Say, how was the conference?
会议顺利吗
It was just... a stupid...
那个会议...
conference...
很蠢
So she finally hooked up with Ryan.
她最终还是勾搭上了瑞恩
He put his teeth behind her teeth.
他们吻得那叫一个火热
Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God...
我的天哪 天哪 天哪 天哪
What the hell did you guys do to my blanket?!
你们这些家伙对我的薄毯做了什么
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表