The guys and I are about to leave for the airport,
我和伙计们正准备去机场
and I'm so excited to see you.
马上要见到你我好激动
Is that Ryan?
是瑞恩吗
I can't wait for you to see my hometown.
迫不及待想让你看看我的家乡了
It's going to be just like An Affair to Remember,
就跟《风流韵事》里一样
only instead of the Empire State Building on New Year's Eve,
只不过不是在新年前夜的帝国大厦
it's going to be a winery near the Portland airport
而是在波特兰机场附近的一处酿酒厂
at my dad's wedding.
参加我爸的婚礼
Anyway, I love you. I miss you.
好了 我爱你 我想你
Hello? Hello?
喂 喂
Sounds like I lost you for a minute!
刚刚没信♥号♥♥了
Are you there.
你还在吗
Where's my widdle Eng-wish man?
我的英国怪先生去哪了
And with that, Ryan walked into the River Thames
听到这里 瑞恩步入了泰晤士河
and accepted death.
拥入死亡的怀抱
The joke's on you, 'cause I wasn't even talking to him.
你被耍了 因为我根本没在跟他打电♥话♥
I was leaving a voice mail.
我在给语♥音♥信箱留言
Haven't talked to him for a week.
已经一周没跟他通过电♥话♥了
Are you guys making a group face?
你们这是群嘲脸吗
No, we're not... No.
我们没有 没有
Nah. Guys, look, Ryan and I are great.
没有 伙计们 瑞恩跟我好得很
Really? 'Cause he doesn't call enough.
真的吗 他可没怎么给你打电♥话♥
And when he does, it's in the middle of the night.
就算打过来也是大半夜的
Ryan didn't want to move to England,
瑞恩也不想去英国的
he had to move to England.
但他也没有办法
For the last couple of weeks,
过去几周
you've been keeping Nick hours, and... and it's ugly.
你一直过着尼克时间 实在是...丑陋
Hey. Sorry.
抱歉
I was talking to Ryan before he went to work
我之前在瑞恩上班前跟他打电♥话♥
and I must have fallen asleep.
一定是睡着了
Friend to friend, am I wearing pants?
单纯地告诉我 我穿了裤子吗
The situation isn't ideal,
情况并不理想
however, long distance is super romantic.
但是 异地恋超级浪漫
Plus I don't have to shave my legs every day
而且我还不用每天给腿剃毛了
which is a real plus.
这一点加分不少
You know, Fawn shaves herself from toe to chin.
福恩给全身上下都剃毛
Every single day.
每天都剃
God, I love my girlfriend.
天 我爱我的女朋友
Oh, Cece.
希希
Yeah, what? Huge news.
怎么 重磅新闻
Jake Apex is coming to the wedding.
杰克·艾派克要来参加婚礼
Jake Apex?
杰克·艾派克
Who is Jake Apex?
杰克·艾派克是谁
Jake Apex is Cece's high school crush.
杰克·艾派克是希希高中时的男神
Never did anything for me, but turned Cece to soup.
我倒是不感冒 但希希看到他都要化了
Thanks. Yeah.
谢了 是啊
Is he one of them Portland hippies?
他是那种波特兰嬉皮士吗
'Cause I hate them Portland hippies.
我最讨厌波特兰嬉皮士了
He is a legend.
他就是传奇
Every time I spoke to him,
每次跟他说话
I'd have a full-blown tiny kid stroke.
我都跟中风了似的
Hey, killer.
你好 美女
I... d... uh... mm...
我 我 我...
Yeah, well, I got a bad feeling about this guy.
我可不喜欢这家伙
Why, because he's bomb and Cece wants some?
为什么 因为他帅炸了而希希正想要吗
No. Other reasons.
不 是其他原因
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go water my succulents.
恕我失陪 我得去给我的多肉浇水了
How do you know Apex is so cute?
你怎么知道艾派克有那么帅
I just assumed.
我那只是假设
Winston, stop with the look, okay?
温斯顿 别再做这副表情了
Otherwise I will murder you
否则我会杀了你
and clean up your blood with your cat.
用你的猫把血迹擦干净
All right? For the 50th time, I do not like Schmidt.
好吗 第50次警告 我可不像施密特
Good luck finding my cat.
祝你能找到我的猫
You know, I haven't seen him in weeks.
我已经好几周没见到过他了
My best man suit.
我的伴郎服
I'm my dad's best man.
我是我爸的伴郎
He wanted a boy. My middle name's Christopher.
他当时想要个男孩 我的中间名是克里斯托弗
The Co-Pays are awesome.
和声太棒了
I can't believe they're also pharmacists.
不敢相信他们还是药剂师
That's really good.
真不错
This is a nice place.
这是个好地方
I mean, it's not the best vineyard in Portland.
尽管不是波特兰最好的葡萄园
Here we go. That's Bartleby Cellars, of course.
开始了 最好的当然是巴特利拜地窖
How would you even know that?
你怎么会知道的
Whenever Coach goes to a new city,
教练每去一座新城市
he learns all about it, like a real weirdo.
都会做大量的功课 真是个怪人
I was an army brat, all right?
我可当过兵 好吗
I moved a lot. Assimilating was key.
四海为家 入乡随俗是关键
Oh, and by the way,
顺便说一句
calling somebody weird in Portland
在波特兰说人是怪人
is actually a compliment, so thank you, Nick.
其实是种恭维 所以谢谢你 尼克
It's just... Oh.
只是...
Sorry, I thought I heard my phone ringing.
抱歉 我以为是我手♥机♥在响
Ryan's supposed to call me before he gets on the plane.
瑞恩本该在登机前打给我的
Oh! Sorry. Jess, just take your phone out.
抱歉 杰茜 把手♥机♥拿出来吧
No, Nick, I want to be here with you guys.
不 尼克 我想跟你们一块儿聊天
I want to... Sorry.
我想... 抱歉
I just want to...
我只是想...
Sorry.
抱歉
Does anybody else hear buzzing?
有人听到振动了吗
No. No, 'cause it's not buzzing.
没有 没有 因为根本没振
No, honey, but, you know, he's going to be here soon, okay?
不 亲爱的 他很快就来了 好吗
Yeah.
好
Are you guys still touring the city?
你们还要去城里逛一圈吗
I made about 12 drafts of this map.
这份地图我拟定了12个去处
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
对哦 当然
Couldn't figure out where to go.
不知道该去哪
Had to fit 18 years into one morning.
花一个早上填补十♥八♥年♥的空白
So, here it is.
看
Aw. I'm so excited to show him Portland,
要带他游览波特兰我好激动
and my mom is so excited to meet him.
我妈也特想见他
And I'm going to show him...
我还要指给他看
Jess, it's not buzzing. It's not buzzing.
杰茜 你的手♥机♥没在振动 没在振动
I promise you it's not. It's not buzzing.
我向你保证没有 没在振动
Oh, there's my dad. Hey, guys.
那是我爸爸 大家好
Sounded great. You sounded great.
很好听 你们唱得很好
You look terrific, too.
你们看起来也很好
Oh, there's my daughter.
我宝贝女儿来了
I thought we talked about you not calling me that.
我以为我们已经说过了别那样叫我
Hey, how's the food?
食物怎么样
I haven't eaten in three weeks.
我有三周没吃东西了
Trying to fit into my wedding dress.
就为了穿婚纱能合身
Had a dream about a crouton last night.
昨晚梦见了油煎面包块
And, um...
还有
and that was the whole dream.
那就是整个梦了
Ooh, before I forget,
趁我还没忘记
best man.
伴郎
The wedding rings.
给你婚戒
Hey, I want you to meet a bunch of relatives
我想让你见见大把的亲戚
that are all going to be dead in a couple of years.
他们都活不了几年了
Oh, good idea. Oh.
好主意
Hey, what happened to the British guy?
那个英国小子呢
He's coming tomorrow.
他明天就来
Hey, Jake.
杰克
Jake Apex. That's him. That's him right there.
杰克·艾派克 就是他
I will say one thing about that man
我对他只有一个评价
What's up, Winston?
你什么情况 温斯顿
I'm gonna just go...
我要出击了
I'm gonna go talk to him, yeah.
我要去和他搭讪
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表