I'd do whatever it takes
我会不惜一切代价
to get my foliage trip off the ground.
来完成我的植物之旅
And now I know
现在我知道
how things work around here.
游戏规则了
You're not even my type, just so you know.
你要知道 你根本不是我的菜
Don't do that.
别这样
I'd be way more into this
要是你有拉丁姑娘的火爆身材
if you had, like, a classic Latin build.
我会更投入得多
Okay, stop. Stop!
你够了 快停下
'Cause I'm a ginger?
因为我是老姜头了吗
Just get out.
你给我出去
Ms. Day!
戴老师
Okay!
够了
I changed my mind.
我改主意了
We're gonna look at foliage.
我们去看植物
Now, will that make you people go back to your jobs?
现在 你们能回到自己的岗位上去了吗
Yeah.
可以了
I won something. I won something.
我终于办成了 我终于办成了
What's going on?
怎么回事
Everybody was just so mad at me.
每个人都对我怒气冲冲
I feel terrible.
我很难受
This is my fault.
这都是我的错
Jess, maybe I should look for another job.
杰茜 也许我应该换个工作
No! No! Absolutely not.
不 不行 绝对不可以
No, look, I have everything under control.
不要 一切都在我的掌握之中
I am 100% confident
我有百分百的信心
that I'm making the right decision.
我的决定是正确的
You got girl troubles, get a crystal.
泡妞遇麻烦 戴个水晶吧
Look, I'm telling you, Coach,
我跟你说 教练
women have been checking me out all day.
女人整天打量我
From the gentleman across the bar.
吧台那边那位男士请的
This is my favorite drink.
这是我最爱的酒
How did he...?
他怎么知...
Something powerful told me it was.
某种超能力告诉我的
Now, they gave me this crystal to help me on the streets,
他们给我这块水晶是想在街上帮我一把
but I'm starting to think
但我在想
it's gonna help me in the sheets.
它在床上也能帮上忙
Winston, look at me.
温斯顿 看着我
And I have never been more serious
我一生中从没对什么事
about anything in my life.
这么严肃过
Okay. Stop rhyming.
好的 别再句句押韵
All the timing?
停不下来
I don't need a crystal,
我不需要水晶
I just need to be more frickin' sensitive,
我只是需要变得敏感一点
so stop trying to give me your crystal!
所以不要再试图推销你的水晶
Okay. I'm not supposed to be yelling.
我不是有意对你吼的
That's what I'm...
我...
I need to be working... I need to work on that.
我需要去... 我需要研究一下
I'm telling you, man,
我跟你说
this crystal gives you the courage
这个水晶能给你勇气
to do the one thing that you're scared of the most.
去做你最害怕的事
To me, it's country music line dancing.
对我来说就是乡村音乐排舞
Well, that is terrifying.
太可怕了
Don't do that.
千万别做
You guys seen Schmidt?
你们看到施密特了吗
What the hell?
搞什么
My word processor?
我的打字机
You can't Kathy Bates me forever!
你不能永远关着我
My work needs me. Gina needs me.
我的工作需要我 吉娜需要我
I'm sorry, but she's trying to kill you,
不好意思 她想杀你还来不及
and I'm trying everything in my power to stop her.
我正竭尽所能地阻止她
No, you're trying to turn me into you.
不 你是在试图把我变成你
Aren't you bored, Nick?
尼克 你不觉得无聊吗
I've been doing nothing for exactly one day,
我一天什么都没做
and I already feel pathetic.
我已经觉得可悲了
The Nick that I met
我大学认识的
in college would not be happy living like this.
那个尼克不会乐意过这样的生活
You've changed. That's not true.
你变了 才不是
I've always been lazy.
我一直就很懒
Physically, yes.
身体上 是的
But mentally,
但是精神上
you used to be like a Da Vinci in tie-dye.
你曾经就像扎染界的达芬奇
Well, I'll be.
我也要
Think differently.
换个新创意
The beer teat!
啤酒头
Awesome, bro. Ha!
兄弟 做得好
Party!
派对
Well, you changed, too.
你也变了
You used to live by your own rules.
你以前只按照自己的规则生活
You were like a fat,
你就像是犹太人中的
Jewish Dennis Rodman.
胖版丹尼斯·罗德曼[NBA球星]
But look at you now.
看看你现在
You're like the back of a horse in a two-person horse costume
你就像是双人马戏服里后面的那个人
with Gina just farting in your face all day long.
任吉娜整天对你脸放屁
That actually happened.
这倒确实有过
What?!
什么
Schmidt, tell me,
施密特 告诉我
what do you get for all your hard work?
你每天辛苦工作换来了什么
The sponge account. Oh, great!
拿下了海绵那一单 真厉害
God willing, it'll get me red potatoes, too.
上帝要是愿意 也会给我红土豆这单的
Sexiest starch since jasmine rice.
香米中的性感淀粉
Great.
好诱人
I hope your work keeps making you walk around
我希望你的工作继续让你
with your guts in a rusty old wagon.
如一辆生锈旧车揣着内脏前行
Oh, hey, Nick. You're up early.
早安 尼克 你起得真早
Before noon.
竟然在中午之前
Oh, wait, is this Sleepwalk Nick?
等等 这是梦游尼克吗
Man, I love Sleepwalk Nick.
我爱死梦游尼克了
He always pays back the money that Awake Nick borrows from me.
他总是会把清醒尼克借我的钱还给我
Of course I'm up! I'm doing stuff.
我当然醒了 我有事要做
I do stuff. I clean.
我忙着呢 我打扫卫生
I'm cooking right now. I'm cooking breakfast.
我在煮东西 我在做早饭
Sun's up, Miller's up. People say that.
太阳一出来米勒就起来了 人们都这么说
Oh, hey, Coach.
早啊 教练
You're dressed like Ryan.
你跟瑞恩穿得一模一样
What?
什么
No, you see, I-I... I've had these clothes for forever,
不是的 我一直都有这身衣服
I just don't wear them when you're around.
你在的时候我没怎么穿而已
You are dressed like Ryan! Are you around me all the time? No.
就是一样 你又不是一直在我跟前
Dressing up like someone else isn't going to work.
打扮得跟别人一样是没用的
Unlike this crystal. Shut up.
除非有了这个水晶 闭嘴
And I am never taking this crystal off.
我要一直戴着这水晶
Well, I mean, except if I'm making a tomato sauce
除非是我在做番茄酱
and the crystal keeps dipping in the tomato sauce.
而水晶老是沾到番茄酱
Then I'll take it off, and that's just being practical.
那我就摘下来 这样才比较实际
I don't know too much about crystal care, but,
我不是很懂怎么保养水晶 但是
oh, I intend to find out.
我准备查一查哟
See?
看到了吗
I made the right decision.
我的决定是正确的
Kids need to be in nature.
孩子们应该多接触大自然
Emily Kopnik saw a butterfly
艾米丽·科普尼克看到一只蝴蝶
and she said, "Oh, my God,
然后她说 我的天哪
country lice can fly." Oh, cool.
乡下虱子居然可以飞 不错啊
Well, I'm sensitive and I care about things like that.
我很体贴 所以我在乎这些事情
You like leaves, Eddie?
你喜欢叶子吗 埃迪
No.
不喜欢
Me, too, buddy. Me, too.
我也不喜欢 我也是
So rake 'em
那就耙掉它们
into a observational mound-- or "a pile"--
弄成一个观测研究的小丘 或者说一堆
and then we transfer the piles
然后我们要转移这堆叶子
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表