I'm gonna shove this bacon right in my mouth
我要立刻把这个培根塞进嘴里
and savor it for life.
好好享受人生
That omelette was so delicious!
这个煎蛋卷太好吃了
You know what, you guys are saying really nice things to me,
你们都在对我说一些很棒的话
but you're both shouting...
但你们都在大叫
Such a delicious omelette!
多好吃的煎蛋卷啊
The presentation's fantastic!
展示得太棒了
One of the most delicious things I've ever had.
这是我吃过最好吃的东西
You've outdone yourself.
你超越了自我
Definitely appreciated!
非常感谢
Don't follow me. Don't follow me!
别跟着我 别跟着我
All they care about is who's the boss.
他们只在乎谁是老大
Of course that's all they care about, Jess.
他们当然只在乎这个 杰茜
It's a guy thing. It's in our DNA.
男生都这样 这是我们与生俱来的
Look, Nick's not gonna let Schmidt boss him around,
尼克不会让施密特对他发号♥施令
and vice versa.
反之亦然
Don't get me started on the male power dynamic.
别让我开始谈男性权力问题
I will talk your ear off.
我会说到你耳朵起茧的
They're being such dudes right now.
他们现在太大男子主义了
It's, like, all about
就跟一直是在比
who's got the bigger you-know-what.
谁的那什么更大似的
Oh, I do know what.
这我还真知道
What can we do to make them collaborate?
我们怎样才能让他们合作起来呢
You can eliminate their you-know-whats.
你可以把他们的那什么给剁了
That was a joke.
我开玩笑的
You want to hang out tonight and have ninja turtle sex?
你想今晚出去玩 再来个忍♥者神龟式吗
What's ninja turtle sex?
什么是忍♥者神龟式
Sex with backpacks on.
背着背包做
Oh, sex with backpacks on!
背着背包做
Yes, I would love to, but I can't.
我很想 但是不行
I got to do some work, or Schmidt will put me
我还有事要做 不然施密特会把我
in the "Think Harder" box,
放在"努力想"的盒子里
which is basically just a refrigerator box
其实就是个冷藏箱
that he hits with a baseball bat.
然后他用棒球棒在外面敲
Gets me to think harder.
让我能更努力地想
Talk later?
一会儿再见吧
Yeah. Great.
好 好极了
I really hope that you enjoyed your service today,
真心希望你享受今天的服务
and please come back...
请再光顾
Okay.
好吧
Thanks a lot, big spender.
非常感谢 真够大方
You should probably show some clavicle.
你或许该把锁骨露出来
No. I need bigger tips.
不 我需要更多的小费
They're raising my college tuition,
我的学费上涨了
and if I don't come up with the money by Friday,
如果我周五之前拿不出钱
I got to drop out.
我就得退学了
So I don't know what I'm gonna do.
我不知道该怎么办
Wow, Cece, look.
希希
I mean, we're your friends.
我们是你的朋友
If you want, I can give you money.
你要的话 我可以给你钱
You can give her money.
你可以给她钱
I ain't giving her a damn thing...
我才不会给她什么呢
I think what Coach is trying to say
我想教练是说
is that he will also give you money.
他也愿意给你钱
Look, that's very sweet,
这很贴心
but the last thing I want is charity, okay?
但我绝对不要施舍 好吗
And don't tell Jess, because she just
别告诉杰茜 因为每次她觉得
goes nuts anytime she thinks I need money.
我需要钱 她就会发疯
So I don't think I can afford to go home for my aunt's birthday.
我觉得我没钱回家给我阿姨过生日了
You need money? I'm selling my hair!
你需要钱吗 我去把我的头发卖♥♥了
Oh! Hi. Hello!
你好
You're a handsome fella.
真是个帅哥
Can I interest you in a drink or...
我给你倒杯喝的还是...
Oh, you suck!
你个混♥蛋♥
We got to do something.
我们得做点什么
Winston, for the first time in my life,
温斯顿 我人生第一次
I'm not 100% broke,
没有彻底破产
and you want me to give my money away?
你就想让我拱手送钱吗
No, sir.
不 先生
She said she didn't want charity.
她说她不想要施舍
I ain't giving it to her.
我不会给她钱的
Oh, crap.
我去
Am I stuck doing another thing with you again?
难道我又要和你一起做那事了吗
It's a classic Winston and Coach mess-around!
这是经典的温斯顿和教练胡闹时间
All right. But don't say that.
好吧 但别这么说
What if I put your name first?
如果我把你的名字放前面呢
Let me hear it.
说一遍
It's a classic
这是经典的
Coach and Winston mess-around.
教练和温斯顿胡闹时间
Regardless, I don't like it. Oh, okay.
不管怎么样 我都不喜欢 好吧
Hey, Schmidt.
施密特
So I noticed you're having trouble working with Nick.
我看你和尼克一起工作挺头疼的
Well, you know what, he's got a real head
你知道吗 他脑子里
full of dog dirt.
都是狗屎
So I noticed you're having trouble working with Schmidt.
我看你和施密特一起工作挺头疼的
He's a bossy old tuna.
他太专横了
Well, we both know you are the boss.
我们都知道你才是管事的
Thank you.
谢谢
But we both know he's not the boss. Exactly.
但我们都知道他不是管事的 就是
Maybe you could back off a little,
或许你该退一步
since Nick's been having, you know,
因为尼克有点 你知道的
man problems.
男性问题
"Man problems"?
"男性问题"
Man problems.
男性问题
Are we talking clog or leak?
他是不通还是漏
He's got the wet Tuesdays?
他尿床吗
You think it's 'cause of his tight denim pants?
你觉得是不是因为他牛仔裤太紧了
Did the squirrels get to the tulip bulbs?
那玩意儿是不是彻底坏了
And that's why you have to make him
所以你得让他
feel like he's the boss right now.
觉得他才是管事的
Yeah, of course. It's the least that I could do.
当然 这是我力所能及的
Well, I had no idea Schmidt had a cranky dank.
我都不知道施密特有这毛病
So, yeah, I'll let him be the boss.
好 我让他说了算
I'm amazing. What?
我太棒了 什么
I'm amazing. What?
我太棒了 什么
What?
什么
What?
什么
This is a bit of an unprecedented group,
这可是史无前例的组合啊
the three of us.
我们三个一起玩
This isn't a social call, young lady.
可不是叫你来玩的 女士
Oh. This is strictly business.
这完全是为了正事
Here's the deal.
事情是这样的
You need money for college.
你需要钱上大学
No. No, okay?
不 不
I am not a charity case. This isn't charity.
我可不需要救济 这不是施舍
No. No, we've gone through this.
不 这事我们已经说过了
This is an investment.
这是一项投资
Nick and Schmidt are looking for investors,
尼克和施密特在寻找投资者
so we thought it would be fun if we got into investing, too.
所以我们觉得我们都来投资会很有意思
You're smart, you're driven.
你很聪明 也很上进
We are confident in a very robust ROI.
我们这强劲的ROI很有信心
ROI means "Return On Investment."
ROI的意思是投资回报率
I know what it stands for. I've been reading a lot
我知道 我蹲坑的时候
of Schmidt's investment books in the toilet.
看了不少施密特的投资类书籍
Lifehack, the toilet paper makes for
生活黑客里说 厕纸天生可以用作
a very, very handy bookmark.
非常 非常顺手的书签
Lifehack, read your phone
生活黑客还说 要像其他人一样
on the toilet like everybody else.
上厕所时玩手♥机♥
The answer is gonna be no, all right?
我还是拒绝 好吗
Because when you borrow money from friends,
因为你从朋友那借钱的时候
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表