Jess, what's going on?
杰茜 怎么回事
I'm not going.
我不去了
Are you kidding me?
你在开玩笑吗
You saw the house.
你也看到他家房♥子了
It's too much pressure.
压力太大了
Je... And Santa stole my gifts.
杰 而且圣诞老人偷了我的礼物
Wait, Santa did what?
等等 圣诞老人做了什么
What if I do something wrong and...
万一我做错什么事
and I lose Ryan?
失去瑞恩怎么办
So, what are you gonna do?
那你要怎么办
You're gonna spend Christmas alone?
一个人过圣诞节吗
Sir? Yeah. We're about to take off.
先生 我们要起飞了
We need you to turn off your phone. I understand.
我们需要你关掉手♥机♥ 我理解
I just need one minute.
我只需要一分钟
It's gonna be fine, don't worry.
会没事的 别担心
I mean, it's cra... Sir?
这太疯... 先生
Now, sir. I’m trying to figure something out
请您关机 先生 我正在处理一些事
if she's not getting on a plane. Hey, Nick!
她没上飞机 尼克
This is first class!
这是头等舱
Act like you've been somewhere before!
能不能别一副土鳖样啊
Merry Christmas, Nick.
圣诞节快乐 尼克
Jess, hey! Sir.
杰茜 你好 先生
Jess.
杰茜
You're not spending Christmas alone.
你不能一个人过圣诞节
Oh, no.
不
You're going to England.
你要去英国
What are you guys doing?
你们怎么来了
Hey, you think you're gonna lose Ryan
你觉得你会因为
'cause you're not good enough for his stupid family?
配不上他那些家人 而失去瑞恩吗
Has he ever had five people get off planes for him?
他有本事让五个人为他下飞机吗
I-I hadn't gotten on mine, yet.
我其实还没登机
T-To be fair, we were in the food court,
说...说实话 我们还在饮食区
but it's beautiful, keep going, Nick. Look, Jess,
不过你说得好 继续吧 尼克 杰茜
we're not getting on our flights unless you get on yours.
除非你登机 不然我们也不登机
Airport chicken, that's right.
在机场吃烤鸡 对的
You want to take down everyone's Christmases?
你想搞砸每个人的圣诞节吗
Don't be that person.
不要这样
You got to go to England, and you have to just try.
你得去英国 你一定要试试
Go to England, Jess, it's worth it.
去英国吧 杰茜 值得的
But my flight's boarding, and I don't have any gifts,
但我的航♥班♥已经开始登机了 而且没有礼物
and there's no way I'm gonna make it.
我肯定赶不上了
Oh, no, you are gonna make it, come on.
不 赶得上 来吧
Yeah. All right, let's go!
对 对 我们走
This doesn't seem great.
这样似乎不太行
Okay, you know what, let's go, let's go.
好吧 不如这样 我们直接走 快走
Let's just, let's just run.
我们直接跑过去吧
Come on, let's go.
快点
Looking straight, quick like a bunny!
直视前方 动如脱兔
Let's go.
快点
So, I guess this is good-bye.
那就这样说再见了
I don't care if there's no time.
我不在乎是不是没时间了
I love you guys.
我爱你们
Ah, come on.
来吧
Get out of here!
赶快去啊
Love doesn't matter!
爱不重要
Merry Christmas.
圣诞节快乐
Bye.
再见
Give me a little space.
给我让点地方
Light a match.
看着点路好吗
Cece, watch.
希希 看着
Oh, my God.
天啊
Got him.
打到了
Hi, Ro-Ro.
你好呀 悠悠
Uncle Ernie!
厄尼舅舅
Hey, I'm here. Are you here?
我到了 你到了吗
I'm here.
我到了
I got your text, so I came back to surprise you.
我收到你的短♥信♥了 所以我回来给你个惊喜
I'm outside your loft. Where are you?
我在你的公♥寓♥外面 你在哪儿
Oh, no. No!
不 不是吧
I’m in London. Stay where you are, I'll be there in 17 hours.
我在伦敦 你别走 我十七个小时之后就到
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表