Let's see what she can do.
让我们看看她能做什么
Hello. You've reached the loft.
你好 这里是阁楼公♥寓♥
Oh, my God. Will you not stop until the whole world is aro...?
天啊 你能不能在世界...
Hey, this message is for Nick.
这是给尼克的留言
You responded to my ad about a custom secretary headset.
你询问了定制秘书耳机广♥告♥的事
Please give me a call back.
请给我回电♥话♥
How do they know my name? It's a stinking old prank.
他们怎么知道我名字的 是个无聊的恶作剧
I don't even care.
我根本不在乎
I got a lot going on today, so...
我今天有很多事要做
Are you just eating a bowl of jelly?
你在吃果酱吗
What does it look like? It looks like a bowl of jelly.
你觉得像什么 像一碗果酱
It's a bowl of jelly, yeah.
好吧 那就是碗果酱
Okay, so say I'm in the library
假设我在图书馆
and I feel Mr. G.'s hands on my shoulders.
我发觉G先生的手在我肩膀上
I'm not interested.
我对他没兴趣
So what do I do?
这时该怎么做呢
I say, "Shut it down."
我大喊 "就此打住"
Does that make things more clear for you?
这样说能明白吗
I feel like it needs to be a little more real,
我认为演戏应该演全套
you know what I mean?
懂我意思不
I feel like if he were to touch her, that would help, am I right?
我觉得他要真碰到她 那会真实点 对吧
Am I crazy for thinking that? No, right? Yeah. Just...
我的想法过分吗 不会吧 只是...
It'll be more helpful
要是他真碰她肩膀
if he were to touch her. Just touch her, man.
我们会更明白 碰她 兄弟
Yeah, he should touch her. Touch her!
是的 他要碰 碰她吧
Get in there! Touch her.
碰撞吧 碰她肩
Okay, fine. Um...
好的
So I'm in the library and, uh, Ryan approaches...
我在图书馆 瑞恩向我走来...
Hello. You look tense.
你好 你看上去很紧张
With that accent.
操着英音
Sha, na, na.
真舒服
Mmm... Day-O.
太舒服了
A little lower.
往下点
Right in the wolf patch.
到衣服上有补丁那里
Huh? What?
什么来着
Should I shut it down?
我该停了吗
What? Yes. Yes!
啥 是的
Shut it down!
就此打住
I touched your... I... That was...
我碰到你的... 我...那实在...
That's fine. It's-it's cool.
没事 没关系
Nice to meet you, too.
我也很高兴认识你
That was an accident. And when an accident happens,
那是个意外 当意外发生
shut it down.
就该就此打住
I did it again.
我又碰到了
That's what I'm talking about!
高♥潮♥终于出现了
I think we need to fill out some forms.
我想咱们该去填几张表
Why won't these messages play, Winston?
留言怎么放不出来 温斯顿
The machine's on the fritz. Just don't tell Nick.
这玩意儿坏了 别告诉尼克
The magazine was supposed to call today
今天杂♥志♥社要来电♥话♥
and set up my interview.
通知我去面试
I'm as mad as a dad in traffic!
我气得要抓狂了
You probably burnt it out.
是你给它烧坏了吧
I mean, you listened to Cece's message 100 times.
我是说你听了希希的留言有100次了
I know. Then I touched my peen.
我知道 接着我去打飞机了
There he is.
你来啦
All right, Nick, hey, uh, you were home today.
尼克 你今天都在家
Did anybody leave any messages
有人给我留言
about my interview for tomorrow? I don't know.
让我明天去面试吗 我不知道
Why don't you ask the machine? Isn't that what you wanted?
怎么不查电♥话♥呢 这不是你想要的吗
Uh, the machine's not working.
机子坏了
Isn't that funny? I feel like I'm working perfectly.
这就怪了 我觉得对我没影响啊
I'm gonna go take this machine back to 1993 and exchange it.
我带这机子回1993年 然后换一个
Knock, knock.
咚咚
Who's there? The magazine. They called.
谁啊 杂♥志♥社 他们打来了
They left a message.
他们留言说
They want to do the interview today.
想今天面试
Why didn't you say anything?
那你怎么不说呢
That thing is super important to him.
这事儿对他很重要
You know how much this interview meant to him.
你知道这事对他多重要吗
Yeah, I know. I know. Yeah.
是的 我知道
First you break up with Judy and now this?
之前你搞得我跟朱迪分手 现在又玩这出
Why are you so obsessed with answering the phone?
怎么就那么喜欢接电♥话♥呢
Man.
伙计
We're just peeling the onion
我们这就开始
all the way to the middle, aren't we?
用刻薄的话攻击对方了吗
What's going on?
发生什么了
Just because I miss you guys.
我只是很挂念你们
And I didn't know what was going on with your lives
我不知道你们有什么新闻
and now I do, and it-it made me feel connected to you.
现在我知道了 我跟你们就没隔膜了
I'm not gonna lie to you, man, that got me.
跟你说实话吧 我很感动
Hello? This is Nick.
你好 我是尼克
No, I'm sorry. Schmidt isn't here.
对不起 施密特不在这儿
No, he didn't... Pl... H... Can you hold on one second?
不 他不是...能稍等一下吗
It's the magazine.
杂♥志♥社打来
They want to cancel the interview.
他们想取消面试
What? They want to do it right now or not at all.
什么 他们说要么现在就面试要么就算了
Yeah, this is Nick again. No, he-he did... He might...
又是我尼克 不 他 他可能
Hold on one second. I hear something.
稍等 我听到了一些动静
That might be him. Please hold.
那可能是他 稍等
You've got to talk to 'em. Why do I have to talk?
你得跟他们讲 为啥是我
Because even though you're the most awkward person I've ever met,
虽说你是我见过最怪的人
you're magic on the phone and you know it.
但你讲电♥话♥很有一套 你自己知道的
You know, I put those days behind me...
我都风光不再了...
Schmidt's right here. Hold one sec.
施密特来了 稍等
You have to do it.
你一定要帮忙
For Schmidt.
为了施密特
I need a soda, I need a straw
哥要苏打水 带吸管的
and I need to get horizontal, so get out of my way.
我还得侧躺 你先起开
Yeah, this is Schmidt. What up?
我是施密特 有何贵干
The last book I read.
最近读过的书
Good question, good question.
问得好 问得好
Uh, some biography with, uh, Carson Daly.
有本卡森·达利的自传
The one with the red cover.
封皮是红的
Yes, that Carson Daly joint.
那本《卡森·达利自传》
You know, I respect that dude.
我很欣赏他
Yeah, he's just like me. He's always on.
他就像我 永远状态满满
There's not a lot of good white role models out there,
没什么优秀的白人榜样
and I say that as a white man.
我是以白人的身份说的
Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm. Yeah, you got it, business, man!
没错 没错 你懂的 商界&精英
Is that the magazine? What are you boobs do...
是那家杂♥志♥社吗 你们两个笨蛋在干什么
Yes.
是的
What are you... Winston,
你在干什么 温斯顿
get off the phone. Stop, stop, stop. Stop.
放下电♥话♥ 停停停
Trust us.
相信我们
What does marketing mean to Schmidt?
市场营销对施密特意味着什么
This was the spoiler. What did it say? Uh...
就那个气流偏导器的事 怎么说来着
Predicting desires. Predicting desires.
预测期望 预测期望
Well, to me, it's all about predicting desires
对我而言 一切都在于预测期望
and finding buyers, you feel me?
和寻找买♥♥家 你懂吗
He's really good on the phone.
他聊电♥话♥真厉害
Did you know that my name was an acronym?
你知道我的名字是几个词的首字母缩写吗
Uh-huh. Schmidt,
施密特
Some Can Have Money,
有人渴求财富
I Desire Thoughtfulness.
我愿周到体贴
Schmidt don't quit!
施密特 永不放弃
Hey, Coach.
教练
I just came in here to say I'm sorry.
我是来道歉的
Sometimes it's...
有时真的
hard to control your feelings.
很难控制你的感觉
Which I demonstrated by...
我在全体教员面前
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表