Happy St. Valentine's Day, mates.
祝各位情人节快乐
I just spent the week at Ryan's, and it was absolutely lovely.
我这周去瑞恩家住了 感觉真是好极了
Fake accent, smug attitude--
僵硬的口音 傲慢的态度
this is exactly why the teachers have turned on Jyan.
怪不得你那些同事都不支持"杰恩"
Jyan?! Come on!
杰恩 拜托
You chose the worst parts of both our names.
你这名字合得可真不好
That's why we chose it. Haters gonna "H."
就是这目的 什么人干什么事
That's why Ryan has to find a new job.
所以瑞恩在找新工作了
You know, I hear Elijah Wood's looking for a stunt double.
听说以利亚·伍德在找新替身[《魔戒》中小矮人]
He's so small!
他太矮了
Get back in that tree and make me some cookies, Ryan!
回树里去 瑞恩 给我做点饼干
Cookies! Yeah!
饼干 太棒啦
I know, so hot, right?
是不是特别性感
Anyway, what's going on in your little lives?
好吧 你们这几天过得如何
Well, I'm just enjoying the fruits of dating
我在享受有当地政♥治♥家做女友
a semi-powerful local politician.
所带来的各种好处
Tonight, it's a Valentine's Day
今晚 是情人节
cardiologists' soiree.
心脏病专家晚宴
Check that out. Oh!
你们看
Oh, my goodness. Is that the invitation?
我去 邀请函长这样吗
Wait, that's a real heart? Looks like meat.
那是真心脏吗 看着跟肉一样
It's not shaped like this? Yeah, well, you know,
为啥不弄成心形 好吧
the cardiologists feel
那些心脏病学家
that the traditional cartoon heart, uh...
认为传统的卡♥通♥心形
promotes ignorance. That's gross.
不够严肃 真恶心
Where's Nick? How is he handling the breakup with Kai?
尼克在哪里 他刚跟凯分手还好吗
I don't know-- I haven't seen Fat Fat Fatty in a long time.
我不知道 我已经很久没见过那个胖子了
Yeah, me, either. Yeah, I haven't seen him since the breakup.
我也是 自从他分手就没见过了
You live in the same room as him.
你们不是住一间屋子吗
I've been crashing in your room while you're away.
你离开之后我就去你屋睡了
Is Nick missing?
尼克失踪了吗
No, he is not.
没有 他没失踪
Oh, boy. Hey.
天哪
Oh, wow. You look terrible.
我去 邋遢爆了
Hey, Nick. Are you covered in gravy?
尼克 你身上这是肉汁吗
Nope. I've been in my room for the last week sleeping
不是 上周我一直在房♥间里睡觉
and thinking
并思考
and really getting into the comic strip Cathy.
而且喜欢上了连环漫画《凯西的生活》
Oh, I'm really excited that we can finally talk about Cathy.
太好了 我们终于可以讨论那部漫画了
When she's mad, she says, "Ack."
她生气的时候会说"啊"
Ack. Ack.
"啊" "啊"
Ack! Nick, why would you come out here?
"啊" 尼克 你怎么出来了
Sounds like you were doing pretty good in there.
你在屋里不是很开心吗
Doug's Ale House.
道格的麦芽酒屋
The new bar on Sixth and Spring? No.
第六大道和斯普林路交界新开的酒吧 不知道
The exact coordinates to complete my bar crawl
所在坐标刚好可以完成我的酒吧接龙
that I've been working on for almost a decade.
我已经计划了快十年了
Mmm. What?! Ooh.
什么 是吗
Big day. Thanks.
了不起 谢谢
And guess what? Good news.
所以呢 我要宣布好消息
It's tonight! Who's in?
就在今晚进行 谁要参加
Oh... You know, I'm on call at the station tonight,
真不巧 我今晚要在警局值班
so I can't really drink, so...
所以肯定不能喝酒
Fawn's speaking at a cardiologist event.
福恩要去心脏病学家晚宴发言
Ryan and I have a reservation at a really fancy restaurant, so...
我跟瑞恩预约了一家很高档的餐厅 所以
You're probably thinking,
你们可能在想
"Oh, a bar crawl on Valentine's Day--
"情人节去酒吧接龙"
is this about Nick's breakup with Kai?" No.
"是不是因为尼克刚失恋" 并不是
Yeah. Now you might be asking yourself,
肯定是 你们可能会问自己
"Is attendance really mandatory?"
"是不是必须参加"
You bet it is.
绝对是
Bar crawl!
酒吧接龙
He's about to crack. We have to go tonight.
他快崩溃了 我们必须去
So I have news about a bar cr...
我要跟你说一下酒吧接龙...
Was I just out here talking to you guys about the bar crawl?
我刚刚是不是已经说过一次了
Did I already pitch it all to you?
我已经告诉你们了吗
Well, it's happening tonight!
今晚就要去哦
Okay, so we hit six bars in five hours.
我们要在五小时内逛遍六个酒吧
Wait, wouldn't six hours make more sense?
等等 六个小时不是更好吗
Yeah, that'd make sense 'cause it all divides...
对 这样很平均...
No, no, it doesn't, because it's...
不 不行 因为已经定了
it's five hours.
五小时
Now, the amazing thing is,
很神奇的一点在于
if you connect all the coordinates, the six bars
如果把所有坐标连起来 六个酒吧
form a perfect smiley face on the map-- look.
会在地图上形成一个笑脸 你们看
You didn't actually connect all the coordinates.
这坐标没有完全连起来啊
Oh, my... Hey, I think
我去... 我觉得吧
it is a really cool smiley face.
这个笑脸非常不错
Thank you. I got your back, man. I got your back.
谢谢 我支持你 有兄弟在
Actually, I have all your backs, all right?
事实上 今晚由我来照顾你们所有人
Uh, since I can't drink tonight, I am your designated buddy.
因为我不能喝酒 命中注定要当保镖
Here in my backpack, I have a list of items
我的背包里 装了很多东西
that we may need.
可能会需要
I got water, so...
有水 你们懂的
I got towels for everybody. Perfect.
还有毛巾 太棒了
I got... small stick.
还有 小棍子
Speaks for itself. Oh.
你们懂的
Oh. Also... one female condom.
而且 还有一枚女用安全套
It's gonna go quick, so I'll let you two fight it out.
会很抢手的 所以你们两个争吧
Uh-uh. Also, I got tissues for you, Nick,
我还给你拿了纸巾 尼克
'cause... What for?
毕竟 为啥啊
It's-it's Valentine's Day, and your girlfriend broke up.
今天是情人节 而你跟女朋友分手了
You guys can be sad... Move it right along, man.
可能会伤心... 我早就看开了
Cool it. And the bar crawl starts...
得了吧 酒吧接龙马上...
now! Now!
开始 开始
Actually, where's Schmidt?
等等 施密特去哪儿了
Well, it's with a heavy heart...
我们的"心"情很沉重...
Oh! ...that we really must leave you.
因为我们得失陪了
We really must. He's too much. It was a pleasure.
是的 他太能说了 我们很荣幸
Pleasure.
我们也是
Easy on the puns, okay?
别老说这些"心"梗了
And you've got broccoli in your teeth.
而且你牙上有西兰花
Remember what I told you about eating at public functions?
记得我之前说在公众场合要怎么吃东西吗
Only use your back teeth. Only use your back teeth.
只能用智齿 只用智齿
Hey, Fawn, I'm sorry. We should probably get
福恩 很抱歉 不过我们去参加
to Nick's bar crawl now, yeah?
尼克的酒吧接龙了 好吗
You remember? I confirmed it like ten times with your intern.
记得吗 我跟你的实习生确认过好多次
Yes, yes, yes, no.
记得记得
First, I need to, uh, schmooze some vascular surgeons.
不过我得先跟几位动脉手术医生聊聊
Gotta get a discount on my spider vein removal. Okay?
我要做蜘蛛状血管切除 希望能打个折
Okay, ten minutes tops.
最多给你十分钟
We're still going to dinner, 'cause it took a lot to get this reservation.
我们还得去吃晚饭 因为那家餐厅很难预约
Also, we can't get wasted
而且不能喝醉
'cause it's a very nice restaurant.
因为那个餐厅很高档
Which means we have to pretend to drink in front of Nick.
所以我们得在尼克面前假装喝酒
Is that really necessary?
真要这样吗
Oh, yakkety-yakkety-yak.
太棒太棒太棒啦
Don't ruin my bar crawl.
不要毁掉我的酒吧接龙
Let's go. Drink.
开始吧 喝
Boom!
炸裂
I'm gonna outdrink you tonight, Miller.
我今晚要把你喝趴下 米勒
Cece, your mouth is writing a check
希希 空头支票嘴上开着容易
that your body can't find.
兑现起来可就难了
That's not an expression.
没有这么说话的
Regionally specific to Northern Illinois.
这是北伊利诺区的土话
We say it all the time.
我们老这么说的
Thank you, Winston. You're welcome.
谢谢 温斯顿 不客气
Don't write a check your body can't find.
空头支票好开 兑现可不容易
Every day, man.
天天如此 兄弟
For real. Got to. Got to.
彼此彼此
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表