If you are for one second suggesting
如果你有那么一丁点意思是
that I don't know how to open a musical...
说我不懂怎么给音乐剧开场...
How dare you? I'm trying to help you out here.
你怎么敢这么说 我是在帮你排忧解难
Now, of course you're not ready, Jess.
你现在当然没有准备好 杰茜
That's why I set up ten dates.
所以我才安排了十次约会
Now, you can do this. Come on.
你可以的
All right.
那好吧
So... So. Date talk.
那么... 相互了解一下吧
Okay. What do you do?
好 你是做什么的
Um, well, I don't have a job, currently, right now,
我目前没有工作
in the traditional "Nine to five" sense,
没有那种传统的朝九晚五的工作
but, uh, I got a lot cooking.
不过我一直在做准备
I "Grow" "Raisins."
我给别人种葡萄干
I'm sorry, Malcolm, um,
不好意思 马尔科姆
I'm gonna have to... Get out of there.
我想... 快过来
let you finish that story.
让你接着说完
Oh, okay. I grow two types of raisins.
好的 我种了两种葡萄干
There's the Leopold raisin,
有奥地利的
which is from Austria.
利奥波德葡萄干
And then there's the Zwiebel raisin,
还有茨维伯尔葡萄干
which is also from Austria.
也是奥地利的品种
But I think the main thing
不过我想帮助我
that got me through my time in prison
熬过监狱时光的
was the realization
就是明白了
that a "Raisin" can be anything.
一颗葡萄干可以变成任何东西
We got to go!
我们该走了
Ma called. The bees are back.
老妈打电♥话♥来说蜜蜂回来了
Ma called. The bees are back.
老妈打电♥话♥来说蜜蜂回来了
Oh, okay. Um...
好吧
Should I just... Should I wait for you?
那我 那我用等你回来吗
You know that was a bad date, right?
你知道那人不合适 对吧
I know, but I just felt so trapped.
我知道 但我觉得无法脱身
Just do what I did, make up an excuse and then leave.
跟我学 找个借口离开就好了
Just- just say as little as you need to, okay?
话越少越好 知道吗
Make it your own.
自己编个借口
You ready? Yeah.
你准备好了吗 好了
You can do this. Okay.
你可以的 好的
You have so much hair. What?
你头发真多 什么
Where did all that hair come from?
你怎么会有这么多头发
You're like a lioness.
你看起来像只母狮子
So, did you know you could put
你知道你可以
a whole live chicken in your mouth and eat it
将一整只没有拔毛或料理过的
without plucking it or preparing it at all?
活鸡放进嘴里然后吃掉吗
Keep it simple.
简明扼要
Uh, let's keep it simple.
跟你直说吧
You're a nice guy,
你是个好人
and that's a neat outfit.
你的着装也很整洁
Are you a chef? Are you a beatnik?
你是主厨吗 还是"披头族"
Are... Do you work on...
你 你是在潜水艇里
on a submarine?
工作吗
No! No!
不 不
Stand down, sir!
放规矩点 先生
We found your son.
我们找到你儿子了
He's alive.
他还活着
They found my son; he's alive.
他们找到我儿子了 他还活着
I'm sorry. It was nice meeting you.
抱歉 见到你很高兴
All right, now, remember,
好了 现在记住
Y'all are my dogs, okay?
你们都是我的跟班 知道吗
So just stay by my side
所以就站在我身边
and make me look cool.
让我看起来酷炫一点就好
If I tell a joke, dogs got to bark.
我要是讲笑话 你们要配合一下
I want to see those tails wagging out there, okay?
把你们的尾巴摇起来 知道吗
Oh, okay, look. Look,
快看 快看
there's Dugan. There's Dugan.
那是杜根 杜根在那儿
That's the guy I was telling you about. Come on.
就是我跟你们说的那人 快来
Over there is better.
那边看起来比较好
All right.
好吧
What? Whatever the hell that means.
什么 管她什么意思呢
Is there a cop in the house?
屋子里有警♥察♥吗
I feel really calm. Really relaxed.
我觉得我现在很冷静 很放松
Oh, look, a hummingbird. What the hell are you talking about?
看呐 蜂鸟 你到底在说什么
There's no such thing as a hummingbird.
根本就没有什么蜂鸟
Birds don't hum.
鸟不会发出蜂鸣声
They sing.
它们会唱歌♥
They basically invented singing.
唱歌♥就是它们创造出来的
You're so high right now, man.
你现在太嗨了 兄弟
You're so high, I couldn't possibly even bring you back.
你太嗨了 我可能都没法把你带回去
Actually, dude, I feel really good.
事实上 兄弟 我感觉很好
Hey, hey, hey, hey, when you walk,
你一走路
you look like an insane person.
看起来就像个疯子
Okay? And your voice sounds so stoned and crazy.
是吗 你听起来像是嗑药嗑嗨的疯子
Say something.
说点什么
Hello, Nick.
你好 尼克
That took you, like, 20 minutes.
你像是憋了二十分钟才憋出来这句
"Hello, Nick."
"你好 尼克"
And now I'm a model and a bartender.
现在我在做模特和酒保
But I...
但我
I'm not sure what's next. I feel a little lost.
我不确定之后做什么 我感觉有点迷惘
I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing with my life.
我不太确定到底应该如何过我的人生
I'm so sorry.
真抱歉
What was your question again?
再说一遍你的问题好吗
I didn't ask you anything.
我什么都没问你
You just walked up and started talking.
你自己走过来就开始说
So, man, I'm in the locker room,
兄弟 我在更衣室
and I see a spider, and I'm like,
我看到一只蜘蛛 我就想
"I hope this is Charlotte's Web
"我希望我在《夏洛特的网》里
and you're nice."
而你很友善”
You haven't seen Charlotte's Web?
你们没看过《夏洛特的网》吗
Charlotte's Web, the, uh, cartoon.
《夏洛特的网》 卡♥通♥故事啊
The tale about the spider who was super chill and super cool.
关于一只非常冷淡非常酷的蜘蛛的故事
Then, well, series of events, she ended up dying.
之后发生了一系列事 最后她死了
So that was sad.
所以这是个悲伤的故事
That was sad, but spoiler alert, if you haven't seen it.
很悲伤 但如果你们没看过 我剧透了
I'm sure you... you haven't seen it.
我肯定你们 你没看过
Where are my dogs?
我的跟班们呢
I took the liberty of writing down some exit lines,
我替你编了一些退场的台词
because obviously, you can't come up with any on your own.
因为很明显你自己完全想不出来
Here, take a look at those.
来 看看这些
I've got hockey practice?
我要去练冰球
Sure. My boss is trying to contact me
对 我的老板想找我
about a project that could save the company.
讨论一个或许能拯救公♥司♥的项目
Schmidt,
施密特
these are such obvious rejections.
这些很明显就是拒绝的话
I don't want to hurt their feelings.
我不想伤害他们的感情
Hurt their feel...
伤害他们的感
Do you just walk around all day
你每天都晃来晃去
thinking about other people's feelings?
考虑着别人的感受吗
Yeah. Don't you? No.
对 你不是吗 不
How do you get anything done?
你是怎么做完任何事的
It's hard. Okay, Jess,
这很难 好吧 杰茜
how can I put this?
我该怎么说呢
You're the prize here.
你才是大家需要争夺的奖品
Okay?
好吗
You are the last piece of pie, and all of these guys
你就像最后一块馅饼 而这些男人
are the fat kids in the cafeteria,
都是餐厅里的胖小孩
and I can say that because I used to be fat as a truck.
我能这么说是因为我以前肥得跟卡车一样
You really think I'm the last piece of pie?
你真的觉得我是最后一块馅饼吗
Damn right you're the last piece of pie.
你当然是最后一块馅饼
You're the best girl on Dice, Jess.
你是摇约上最好的女孩 杰茜
And who cares what these guys are feeling?
谁在乎那些男的什么感受
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表