Okay, Schmidt, you ready for your feedback for the week?
施密特 准备好听本周的意见反馈了吗
Yes. Uh, let me just pull up my performance grid.
准备好了 让我先调出我的记录档案
First off, thanks for keeping sex quick.
首先要感谢你在床上能速战速决
You were like a dog with an ice cream cone,
就像狗见着冰淇淋甜筒一样
and I loved it, but screaming
我倒是挺喜欢的
"That's how Schmidty do" was not ideal.
但是喊着"小施就是酱紫"我可不喜欢
Even though that's how Sch-Schmidty did?
尽管小施就是那样的吗
Well, Schmidty did, and he did it good,
小施做了 而且做得很好
but mommy doesn't want to hear
但是妈咪可不想听
how Schmidty's doing. Note... note taken.
小施是怎么做的 谨记教诲
Okay. Great. Good. Note taken.
很好 谨记教诲
I feel like I'm watching a porn set in an HR department.
感觉就跟在看办公室黄♥片♥一样
You know, Fawn is teaching me how to be the most effective
福恩在教我如何尽可能地
and successful man and lover I possibly can be.
成为最高效最成功的男人和爱人
Really? I thought you were fine before.
真的吗 以前我就觉得你挺好的
When you two were together? Which time?
你们在一起的时候吗 哪一次
The... the first time or the third time?
第一次还是第三次
Because... 'cause you two
因为你们俩
were very off-and-on.
还真是分分合合
In a... in a very confusing way.
根本看不懂
I've had sex with him so many times.
我跟他做过无数次了
We have a fun thing together, don't we?
我们有过愉快的经历 不是吗
Super fun, yeah. I really enjoy it.
非常愉快 我非常喜欢
What is her... what is it, Cecil?
她叫什么来着 希索吗
What is your name?
你叫什么
You'll learn it. Don't worry.
你会知道的 别担心
Fawn's helping me see that I haven't reached
福恩正帮我看清楚我还没有
my full potential yet. Well, obviously, none of you have.
开♥发♥出我全部的潜能 显然你们都没有
No, I have. I'm a cop.
不 我有 我是名警♥察♥
And, as of yesterday, my mom no longer buys
自昨天起 我妈不再替我
my plane tickets, so...
买♥♥机票了 所以...
You need a ten-year plan.
你得做一个十年规划
Are you in a relationship that's headed towards marriage?
你现在有一段谈婚论嫁的恋情吗
I am not currently, but I did go on a date
现在倒是没有 但是上个月
with somebody named Charles last month.
我有跟一个叫查尔斯的约会
She was a woman, but she was named after her uncle.
她是女的 但名字是取自她舅舅
Well, Winston has no game.
温斯顿没戏的
Dude took a girl to a cement plant.
带女孩去水泥厂约会
To see how rocks were made.
去见证巨石的诞生
That's not where rocks are made.
石头可不是在那儿诞生的
And she loved it, then she abruptly moved away.
她可喜欢了 接着她突然就跑了
Work sucked, my friends.
工作糟透了 伙计们
Hear ye, hear ye.
我懂的 我懂的
Milady.
女王陛下
I dub you Sir Winston of the Roll of Egg.
温斯顿爵士 我授予你蛋卷勋位
Ah, yes. Yes.
很好 很好
Who are you in this story?
你在这故事里演的是谁
I'm the jester.
女王的弄臣
I'm not gonna eat here anymore.
我吃不下去了
You'd think that the School Board would want
你以为教育局会想要
to give kids computers, but no,
给孩子们配电脑
they just want to get reelected
但他们只不过想获得连任
so they can keep dressing
好继续穿得跟二十世纪
like Realtors from the 1980s.
八十年代的房♥产经纪人似的
Solid municipal burn, Jessica.
铁饭碗谁不想要 杰茜卡
Fawn... Councilwoman.
福恩 女议员
Councilwoman-- do you think
女议员 你可不可以
you could help me get some traction with these people?
帮我赢得一些支持
Oh, funnily enough, I have a charity event tomorrow
真有意思 我明天正好要跟其他身居要职的
with other high-powered L.A. Women.
洛杉矶女人参加一场慈善活动
I’ll put a word in with Yowtz. Martha Yowtz?
我会跟尤茨说两句的 玛莎·尤茨吗
Yeah. The lioness of Los Angeles Education?
没错 洛杉矶教育届的母狮子
Yes. The straw that stirs the School Board's drink?
没错 教育局的头头
That's right. That is a woman I'd like to get to know.
没错 我特别想认识她
Is there any way I could come with you to this event?
我能不能跟你一起参加这个活动
Ah, you know, it's really a networking thing.
这真的要靠人脉
Well, that's perfect, 'cause I'd love to network her.
最好不过了 因为我就想"人脉"她
With her. It's "With..."
发展人脉关系 是发展
You network with her.
你跟她发展人脉关系
Yeah, it's "Network with her,"
是跟她发展人脉关系
and you don't really strike me
而在我看来你还真不是
as the "Networking" type.
会发展人脉的那种
You're more of a "Follow a butterfly around
更像是能追着一只蝴蝶跑一整天
for a day" kind of gal.
那种
Oh, sister, I'm a middle-school vice principal.
大姐 我可是中学副校长
You think I got this job without knowing how to network?
你觉得我不懂人脉就能当上副校长吗
Most likely. Yes.
差不多就是的
I got an office with a door, bub.
我也是有自己办公室的人 妹子
Pencil me in. I'll yak with Yowtz.
带我参加 我去跟尤茨唠嗑
The press will be there,
会有媒体到场
and I could use a photo with an educator, so... okay.
跟一名教育工作者一起上镜倒是可以 行吧
Oh, great.
好极了
Do you still need me for the photo op?
拍照时还需要我吗
I will need you there, actually.
还真需要你在那儿
I'm trying to become more accessible on social media.
正试着让自己在社交媒体上显得更平易近人
Speaking of which, is there some way you can
说到这个 你有没有办法
make your skin look less white in photos?
能让你的皮肤在照片上显得不那么白
People are saying that you're haunting me.
都说你看着跟个鬼似的
I can do that. Absolutely. 100%.
没问题 百分百没问题
Let me just make a note. Wonderful.
我去记下来 很好
And, Jess, the event tomorrow is at a golf course.
杰茜 明天的活动是在高尔夫球场
Do you golf?
你会打高尔夫吗
Does a bear eat with his hands?
熊会用手抓东西吃吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I’ll be there. Great.
我会去的 很好
So I say to her, "Water? I barely even know you."
于是我跟她说 "水 我都不认识你"
Stop talking to me like we're in the middle of a conversation.
别装作一直在跟我聊什么似的了
We just sat down. All right.
我们才刚坐下 好吧
I hate when you do that. Okay.
你这样我特嫌弃 好吧
Winston.
温斯顿
That is a beautiful girl right there.
那边有一个漂亮妹子
Just say something to her. Yeah, just say something to her.
去跟她聊聊 对啊 去跟跟她聊聊
Shawty, what that thang do?
美眉 在干嘛呢
No.
不
What was that? Dude, I think it's
这是唱哪一出 伙计 我想是
a nervous tic that stems from my lack of self-confidence.
我缺乏自信导致的紧张性痉挛
We got to help. I can't watch this.
我们得帮他一把 简直看不下去
Excuse me, miss? Hi.
打扰一下 小姐 你好
Coach, stop. Um, this is my buddy, Winston.
教练 别闹 这是我兄弟温斯顿
Um... I don't know what he's doing with his mouth.
我不知道他这嘴撅着是干什么
That's not his normal smile at all.
他一般不这么笑的
I'm gonna fix that. If I could just...
我来给他治治 如果能...
Both sides-- even it out. Better.
两边 扯匀称了 好多了
I think he likes you. Oh, yeah?
我觉得他喜欢你 是吗
Just go talk to her. You got it. I don't...
去跟她聊聊 没问题的 我不...
Okay, okay, I'm going.
好好 我去
You got it. You got it. He's coming.
你没问题的 他来了
He's excited to talk to you. Hey... My friends.
他很想跟你聊聊 我这俩朋友啊
Hello.
你好
I'm Winston Bishop.
我是温斯顿·贝肖普
Winston Bishop. KC.
温斯顿·贝肖普 我是KC
KC! Just be like, "Yo, KC, where JoJo at?"
KC JoJo去哪了 [KC&JoJo 美国R&B组合]
In rehab, probably.
也许是去戒毒了
He's... he was on drugs. Yeah.
他之前不是吸毒嘛 是啊
Sorry. Um...
抱歉
I don't know what to say right now.
我不知道现在该说点什么
Uh, kind of blowing this, huh?
算是搞砸了
Um, I think you're very beautiful, KC,
我觉得你美丽动人 KC
and I would like to see you again soon...
期待很快再见到你
like, later today for lunch?
比如说 待会约个午饭
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表