Ryan, hi.
瑞恩
My flight's delayed.
我的航♥班♥延误了
Please tell your parents this is not like me.
你一定得告诉你父母我平时不这样
I am never late.
我从不迟到
On time or naked is what I always say.
迟到就脱♥光♥是我一向的原则
I've never said that.
你什么都没听到
I'll be fully clothed, but late.
我会穿好衣服的 但会迟到
I'll talk to you later.
过会儿再聊
Okay, I got this. Coach, your flight's okay.
我给你们取了票 教练 你的航♥班♥正常
Thanks, Jess. I'm going to go find
谢了 杰茜 我会去找个充电站
a charging station so I can, uh, call my niece before Hawaii.
在去夏威夷前给我侄子打个电♥话♥
Everyone stop looking at me!
都别看我了
Cece and Schmidt, you're on the red-eye.
希希和施密特 你们是夜航航♥班♥
The red-eye? What do I look like, a 24-year-old
夜航 当我是二十多岁
who's too afraid to break up with his college girlfriend?
怕跟大学女友分手的小年轻吗
I mean, thank you for this.
我是说 谢谢
Nick and Winston, I got you guys.
尼克和温斯顿 我去帮你们问
Next.
下一个
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
First and foremost, I'd like to wish you a very merry Christmas.
首先我想祝你圣诞快乐
Next.
下一个
Uh, right.
好吧
Um, my friends are trying to get on the Chicago flight.
我朋友想乘去芝加哥的航♥班♥
Uh, Winston Bishop and Nick Miller.
温斯顿·贝肖普和尼克·米勒
Yeah, standby, tenth and 11th on the list.
等着吧 他们排在第十和第十一
I really appreciate that,
我很感谢
but...
但是
is there any way you could get...
你能不能...
Nope. And now they're 12th and 13th.
不能 现在他们是第十二个和第十三个了
I'm sorry. I was...
我很抱歉 我只是...
Don't apologize. 14, 15.
别道歉 十四 十五
I didn't apologize.
我没道歉
16, 17.
十六 十七
Sir.
先生
You seem like a reasonable person.
你也不像不讲理的人
I'm not and you're at 18 and 19.
我就是不讲理 十八和十九
Okay... You know what?
我受够了
You want mean, I'll give you mean.
你想听刻薄的 我就说给你听
I hope your mom falls down the stairs
我祝你老母跌下楼梯
and she hurts parts of herself.
摔断某个部位
I hate my mom. Back to 16 and 17.
我讨厌我老母 回到十六和十七
Thank you. Don't thank me. 18, 19.
谢谢 不许谢我 十八 十九
It's Christmas.
这是圣诞节
Oh, I didn't know that.
我都忘了
I thought they just did a black version of Annie for no reason.
我还以为黑人版的《安妮》是无缘无故拍的
20, 21.
二十 二十一
You... 22, 23.
你... 二十二 二十三
But... 24, 25.
可... 二十四 二十五
Sir. They're on the wing, dear.
先生 他们已经起飞了 亲
Next?
下一位
No. Next?
没有 下一位
Stop pushing.
别推了
Flight 202 to Dallas- Fort Worth cancelled.
飞往达拉斯沃斯堡的202航♥班♥已经取消
Hey, let's wait in the first-class lounge,
我们去头等舱的候机室吧
like the other HBO GO subscribers.
像那些订阅HBO在线服务的人一样
You're a member?
你是会员吗
Cece, I grew up on the mean streets
希希 我是在长岛的贫民街长大的
of Long Island, just gazing up at the Manhattan city skyline,
从小就盯着曼哈顿的城市天际线看
thinking, "You know what, one day, I'm gonna get there."
想着"知道吗 总有一天 我会在那里"
That first-class lounge is my Manhattan.
头等舱候机室就是我的曼哈顿
"Greatest discovery of all time
"史上最伟大的事是
"is that a person can change his future
一个人可以不改变自己的态度
by merely changing his attitude."
但却成功的改变未来"
Oprah Winfrey.
奥普拉·温弗瑞如是说
Sir, may I help you? Are you a member?
先生 有什么需要帮助的 您是会员吗
I just had an incredible layover.
我的航♥班♥滞留了好久
Flew in from Istanbul. I just need to lay down for a while.
刚从伊斯坦布尔飞回来 只是想躺下休息会儿
I'm a little... Okay? Certainly. Uh, do you have
我有点...懂吧 当然理解
a first-class ticket or a membership card?
您有没有头等舱机票或者持有会员卡
Do I have a... a membership card?
我有没有...会员卡
Let me ask you something. I tend to, uh...
我来问你 我常常...
tend to deal with, uh,
常常接待我的是...那个...
Sarah Beth. I'm not aware of a Sarah Beth, sir.
莎拉·贝丝 我不认识莎拉·贝丝 先生
The last time I talked to her,
上次我和她说话的时候
she was suffering from the diabetes.
她得糖尿病了
Is she still on the inhaler?
是不是还吸那个吸入器呢
Uh... Did she pass?
她是不是过世了
She passed, didn't she?
她过世了 对不对
I'm afraid I... I'm gonna need a minute.
恐怕我... 我得静一静
I'm just gonna go inside, sit down, just kind of take...
我进去坐会 然后...
Are you a member, sir? Am I a mem...?
您是不是会员 先生 我是不是会员...
Can we just get two guest passes, please?
请给我两张通行卡
Of course. Thank you.
当然可以 谢谢
That's a real thing-- guest passes?
真有这东西吗 通行卡
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Okay. It's a debit card.
好的 这是借记卡
Is Ro-Ro done yet? Damn.
悠悠完事了吗 该死
Okay, uh, have her call me, but m-my phone's about to d...
好的 让她打给我 我手♥机♥马上要...
My ph... Hello?
我的手♥机♥ 喂
Damn it.
该死
Really? Phone and a laptop?
在搞笑吗 电♥话♥和笔记本都在用
You're playing solitaire?
你居然在玩纸牌
Is that a keyboard?
那是电子琴吗
Dude, come on!
哥们 不是吧
Why we should've taken trains.
我们为什么不坐火车
The sky's too fickle.
天空变幻莫测
It's the play place for butterflies.
那是蝴蝶的乐园
"Can't wait to see you.
"等不及要见到你
House at the end of the lane"?
小路尽头就是我家了"
Oh, no, no, no, no.
不是吧 不是吧
Oh, no, no, no, no. What?
不要啊 不要啊 怎么了
This is where Ryan lives.
这是瑞恩家
Whoa! What?
什么
It's a gorgeous mansion.
华丽丽的大豪♥宅♥啊
He said it was casual.
他说他家很随意的
Does "Casual" Mean something very different in England?
他们英国人说的随意是不是别的意思啊
Like... like "We own England"?
意思是"英国是我家的"
That's some McDuck money!
这和麦克老鸭一样有钱啊[唐老鸭的首富舅舅]
That's "Do whatever I want" money.
和"有钱就是这么任性"一样有钱
Exactly. You better learn how to ride a polo horse.
没错 你最好学学怎么打马球
It's actually a polio horse.
应该叫马痹球
Uh, originally they were bred as helper horses
最初是为了繁殖出
for people with polio, but I don't think anything
能为小儿麻痹症患者服务的工作马
of what I just said was correct, so...
但我说的好像都不对 所以...
What is...? Are you all right?
怎么了这是 你没事吧
Hey. My flight's delayed.
反正我的航♥班♥也晚点了
Might not even meet his very rich family.
兴许根本见不到他的有钱家人呢
Anyway, you guys should go to your-your gate.
随便了 你们应该去登机门等着了
Get out of here, you Christmas... packages.
赶快滚 你们这群圣诞...负担
All right. Merry Christmas. Okay. All right, let's... Yeah.
好吧 圣诞快乐 我们走... 好的
Okay. Yeah. All of that good stuff.
祝你啥都好 好
See you later. Safe travels.
再见 旅途平安
Is that a falcon wearing a necklace?
那是戴着项链的猎鹰吗
Can I help you? Sir...
请问有什么需要 服务员
I'd like the strongest drink you have,
我要你们这儿最烈的酒
and also a wine spritzer on the side
另外再要一杯葡萄汽酒
in case I don't like it.
以防我不喜欢那杯烈酒
Thank you.
谢谢
Looks like somebody's not so merry.
某人看起来好像不开心
Come on.
不会吧
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表