剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
灵媒辑凶前情提要
Previously on Medium:
我们有5个人在那间房♥间中
There were five of us in that room.
只有我们2个活了下来
Only two of us made it out alive.
我叫Cooper conroy
My name is cooper conroy.
我是名律师,Dubois先生
I'm an attorney, mr. Dubois.
能跟你谈一会儿吗?
Can you talk for a moment?
谈什么?
Talk about what?
关于你有资格得到的
About millions of dollars
一百万美元
I believe you're entitled to.
这是什么?
What is this?
一份义务放弃书
It's a liability waiver.
你是在说如果我没有在这些上面签名
You're saying if I don't sign these,
我就不能回来工作了?
I can't come back to work?
Walter paxton把他妻子的头砍了下来
Walter paxton chopped his wife's head off
把她的头作为纪念品
and kept her head a souvenir.
我们一致认为被告一级谋杀罪名成立
We find the defendant guilty of murderin the first degree.
我想你会想看看这个
Scanlon: I thought you needed to see this.
是Natalie paxton的头被安在了 Ramona Hensley的身体上
It's natalie paxton's headon ramona hensley's body.
市政厅已经被打电♥话♥过来要求
City hall's already being inundated with people
立即释放Walter Paxton的人群所淹没
calling for the immediate release of walter paxton.
那个撞了我车的女人,想跟我一起吃午饭
The woman who hit my car, she wants to have lunch.
给地检官工作是什么感觉?
What's it like working for the da?
我要跟你谈谈我刚做的一个梦
I need to talk to you about a dream I just had.
你说有5个受害者
You said there are five victims,
你说你的朋友是第四个受害者
and you said that your friend is victim number four.
我担心你一个人待在那个酒店里面
I thought about you in that hotel by yourself.
别担心,菲尼克斯城有上千间酒店房♥间 但只有一个屠夫
Don't be concerned. There'sthousands of hotel rooms in phoenixand only one recapitator.
Devalos在第五个受害人被害后被解雇
Devalos gets fired afterthe death of the fifth victim.
我愿意成为新任的菲尼克斯城地检官
I like being the new D.A of phoenix.
那就别让你的朋友被谋杀
Don't let your friendget murdered.
阻止谋杀,阻止那个凶手
Stop the murder,stop the murderer.
Cheryl Ann Potts,24岁
Cheryl ann potts,24 years old.
有个女仆在酒店的浴缸里面发现了她
A maid found her in the hotel bathtub.
上一个受害者的头就被放在那里
The previous victim's head was there as well.
就是她的头被安放在了Debra的身体上
It was her head that ends upon debra's body.
我们不能让这发生
We can't allow it to happen.
这名国家记者,P.D. Mccall
This national reporter,P.D. Mccall,
一直在写一些攻击我的报道
has been writing some pretty nasty pieces about me.
说了一些你为我们工作的事情
Talked about some of thework you do for us.
这些事情会是从哪里来的呢?
Where would something like that come from?
很明显是从你嘴里出来的,Allison
Is it apparently came from you,allison.
我都不认识一个叫P.D. Mccall的人
I don't even know a P.D. Mccall.
我觉得或许你认识
Devalos: I think maybe you do.
P.D
Allison:P.D.
你根本就不是你说的那个人,是不是?
You're not at all who you say you are, are you?
好吧,但如果你真的像你所说的能通灵 你为什么会不知道呢?
Okay, but then if you werereally the psychic you claim to be,wouldn't you have known that?
你不能把这个故事发表出去
You can not run this story.
我告诉你的事情都是有事实依据的
I told you thingsin confidence.
太疯狂了,Allison
Crazy things, allison.
我告诉你那些事情是为了救你的命!
I told you those things to save your life!
嘿
Joe:Hey.
亲爱的
Allison:Baby, honey.
别吵醒你妹妹
Try not to wake your sister.
爸爸和我必须跟你们谈谈
Daddy and I have to talkto you.
你们知道我们为什么从来没有告诉过 别人关于妈妈做的梦吗?
You know how we never really told anyone about mommy's dreams?
关于妈妈会看见一些事情 会知道一些事情?
About how mommy sees things,knows things sometimes?
现在这篇文章会等在报纸上
Well, now that this article's in the paper,
人们都会知道
people are going to know.
有些人,有些人...
Some people,some people...
会觉得妈妈在撒谎
are going to think that mommy's lying.
还有些人甚至可能会认为妈妈是疯子
And some people might even think that mommy's crazy.
而你们两个在学校或在外面的时候 会有所耳闻
And you two may hear some of that at school and when you're out.
你们真的觉得人们会去那么想吗?
You really think people are going to think that?
有些人
Some.
那我们要怎么做?
So what do we do?
我是说,如果有人说坏话?
I mean, if someone says something bad?
我希望你们尽量去忽略他们
Well, what I'd like you to try to do is to ignore it.
我是说,我们都知道真♥相♥,是不是?
I mean, we know the truth, right?
打搅一下,你是Allison Dubois吗?
Excuse me, are you allison dubois?
你刚刚停进了她的停车位
You just pulled into her parking space.
你能否...是她吗? 我想是的
If you'll just... is this her?I think so.
我要去工作了
I have to get to work.
你能谈谈关于你作为通灵顾问 在地检官办公室工作的事情?
Can you talk about your relationship as a spiritual advisor to the district attorney?
你真的能跟死去的人交谈吗?
Do you actually talk to dead people?
这里现在有死人吗?
Are there any dead people here now?
你能为我们指出他们吗?
Could you point them out to us?
我真的要去工作了
I really have to get to work.
第四个受害者的名字叫Pamela Franklin
The fourth victim's name was pamela franklin.
27岁
27 years old.
她看起来和你的记者朋友像吗?
Does she even look like your reporter friend?
她不是我的朋友
She's not my friend.
对不起,只是有些好奇
Sorry. Just curious.
不,一点都不像
No, not even close.
说到这
Speaking of which,
我们已经撤走了所有监控和保护 Livingston小姐--
we have removed all surveillance and protective man power from ms. Livingston--
应该说是Mccal小姐l--和她酒店的人
that is to say ms. Mccall-- and her hotel.
我已经跟代理市长提过这件事情
I mentioned it to the deputy mayor.
她会确保新闻会报道这个
She's going to make sure the press is informed.
老天,如果我早知道,我就会跟 记者欢迎委员会说一下这件事情
Gee, if I had known, I could have mentioned it to the welcoming committee of reporters
今天早上他们都向我探听消息
who greeted me in the parking garage this morning.
不好意思,你正在跟我们做第四名 受害者的简报
I'm sorry, you were briefing us on victim number four.
外面来了一位你的老朋友
got an old friend of yours out here.
我能把他带进来吗?
Mind if i bring him in?
Tom
Tom.
真是太好了
Fantastic.
你能来我真是太高兴了
I am so glad that you could make this work.
Manny,为了你什么都可以
For you, manny,anything.
我不会像我的前任一样一败涂地
I'm not going down like my predecessor.
我很高兴成为菲尼克斯城的信任地检官
I like being the new D.A. Of phoenix.
直接从机场就过来了
came straight from the airport.
我很高兴让你们见见我的法律学校 老朋友,Tom Van Dyke--
I'd like you all to meet an old law school buddy of mine, tom van dyke--
国家助理地检官,我的好朋友
assistant district attorney out of flagstaff and a good friend.
政♥府♥官员建议我带一张新的面孔来帮忙,嗯...
The governor suggested that I bring in a new face to help, um...
他是怎么会来的呢?
how'd he put it?
为了驱散掉我们所感受到的热情
Dissipate some of the heat we're feeling,
Tom是我第一个能想到的
and tom was the first man I thought of.
你已经见过Lynn了
You've already met lynn.
这位是Lee Scanlon侦探
This is detective lee scanlon.
侦探,很高兴见到你
Detective. Pleasure.
坐在那里的是我办公室的Allison Dubois
And over here is allison dubois from my office.
我想我在飞机上已经读过你的报道了
I think I read about you on the plane.
不要相信你所看到的一切
Well, don't believe everything you read.
事实上,你来的时候真是太好了
actually, your timing is perfect.
Lee正在跟我们叙述昨晚发生的悲剧--
Lee was just briefing us on the tragic killing last night--
一个名叫Pamela Franklin的年轻女人
a young woman named pamela franklin.
27岁,物理临床学家
27, physical therapist.
她是从哪里来的?
Where was she from?
这是让我们觉得疑雾重重的一件事情
That's one of the things that's throwing us for a bit of a loop.
她不是从任何地方来的--
She isn't from anywhere--
她是本地人,一直住在这里
she's local. Lived here all her life.
本地人?我不明白 那她为什么会住在酒店里?
Local? I don't get it.Then why was she staying in a hotel?
我们还在努力查出原因
We're still trying to figure that out.
验尸官查出死亡时间了吗?
Coroner got a time of death?
马上就能知道了
Almost down to the minute.
现在,还没有人知道这个,但不像我们先前 的三个受害人
Now, nobody knows this, but unlike our previous three victims
第四个受害人没有完全被砍下头
victim number four was not completely beheaded.
没有完全,什么意思?
What does that mean, not completely?
他开始着手进行的时候
He started the job,
昨晚在7:17分的时候发生了一起火警
but a fire alarm went off at exactly 7:17 last night.
很先让把他吓坏了,让他在完成之间就逃走了
It apparently spooked him, sent him fleeing before he could finish.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表