剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
哦,感谢上帝
Oh, thank God.
就在这里!
Right here!
往这里走
It's this way.
他在卧室里
He's in the living room.
是我的丈夫
(sobbing): It's my husband.
他刚刚昏倒下来
He just collapsed.
我感觉不到他的呼吸
And I can't feel him breathing.
夫人,我要你走远点儿
Ma'am, I need you to step away.
夫人,我要你走远点儿
Ma'am, I need you to step away.
夫人,我要你走远点儿
Ma'am, I need you to step away.
请救救他 - 我们会尽力的
Please help him. We will do the best we can.
不许出声
Not a sound.
不许动
Don't move.
公共安♥全♥局♥
GLEASON: And the Department of Public Safety
希望我们能安排出2天空余的时间
wants us to find two days we can set aside
他们会派一支小组人员来这里
so they can send a fellow down here
教我们这套全新的商品条码系统
to teach us all this new barcode system they've got
用于跨管辖区
for arrest paperwork
以及内部案件的拘捕文书工作
for cross-jurisdictional and inter-departmental cases.
两天?
Two days?
商品条码?
For barcodes?
今天发生在西南最不可思议的故事...
A most unusual story out of the Southwest today...
在城市调度员接到了一通
after making what city dispatchers assumed would be
来自...
a routine call to a house...
长官,他们正等着我们回电♥话♥
Sir, they're waiting for me to call them back
...亚利桑那州,菲尼克斯城东部市郊的电♥话♥后 - 确定具体时间
...in the eastern suburbs of Phoenix, Arizona. with those dates.
两位紧急医疗技术人员
Two Emergency Medical Technicians
以及他们的车辆都消失了
and their vehicle appear to have vanished.
菲尼克斯城的地检官
The District Attorney of Phoenix
就这件事情发表言论
had this to say.
我要强调的是在我们投入大量精力
I'd like to emphasize that while we are vigorously
调查这些人和他们车辆失踪的情况时
investigating the disappearance of these men and their vehicle,
目前为止还没有任何确切的证据
at the present time there is no definitive proof
显示他们真的遇上了犯罪活动
that they've actually met with foul play.
那就是说...
That having been said...
你还记得那位女士吗?
Do you remember that lady?
说她会梦到什么东西的?
Said she dreamt things?
菲尼克斯城的
From Phoenix.
你把她的电♥话♥给我找来
You get me her number.
你太卑鄙了
You are so mean.
Ariel,你能不能吃得快点儿?
Ariel, could you please eat a little faster?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我吃的已经尽可能地快了
I'm eating as fast as I can.
妈妈!
Mom!
Bridgette
Bridgette.
没必要尖叫,我就在这里呢
There's no need to shout, I'm right here.
让Ariel吃得快点
Make Ariel eat faster.
Ariel,吃快点
Ariel, eat faster.
但是,妈妈,你跟我说
But, Mom, you're the one who told me
吃得慢点有益于我的消化
that eating slow is good for my digestion.
这是事实
This is true.
这和消化没有任何关系!
This has nothing to do with 'gestion!
这和我去学校有关系
This has to do with me wanting to get to school
Ariel试图让我们都迟到!
and Ariel trying to make us late!
我们不会迟到的
We're not gonna be late.
我们要走的话就会走的
We are gonna leave when we need to leave,
不管Ariel是否吃完
whether Ariel is finished or not.
我的耳朵是出问题了吗?
Are my ears deceiving me,
还是我们的二女儿今天
or is our middle child actually in a hurry
真的很想很快就去学校?
to get to school today?
我们今天要举♥行♥一场很特别的集♥会♥
We're having a special assembly today.
我可不想错过
And I don't want to miss it.
你也不会错过的
And you're not gonna miss it.
是"毒品了解日"
It's "Drug Awareness Day".
"Bill警官"会到学校
"Officer Bill" is coming to school
跟孩子们谈谈毒品问题
to talk to the kids about drugs.
Bill警官,嗯?
Officer Bill, huh?
嗯,"毒品汇报"
Mm, the "drug assembly".
又一个过时的惯例
Another rite of passe.
救护车接到了一个从
DEVALOS: The ambulance answered a dispatch call
29139 Alma Doarada Court 打来的紧急电♥话♥
from 29139 Alma Doarada Court.
电♥话♥是从一支预付费手♥机♥打来的
The call came from a prepaid cell phone.
我们现在知道的是
We now know the house
他们打电♥话♥的那间屋子是在
they were called to has been on the market
市场上出♥售♥的,已经有5个月无人居住了
unoccupied for five months.
所以这是预谋已久的
So it was a set-up.
的确是那个样子
Certainly appears that way.
但为什么会有人想要劫持 一辆救护车呢?
But why would anyone want to car-jack an ambulance?
和毒品有关,或许是要里面的设备
Drugs, maybe the equipment.
也可能里面有私人原因
Could be it was personal.
我们已经叫人和那两个 紧急医疗救护人员的家人进行谈话
We have officers interviewing the families of the two EMTs.
正在看他们的记录
Reviewing their records.
或许有人会有线索
Maybe someone had a beef.
我是Allison Dubois
Allison Dubois.
呃,真♥他♥妈♥的巧合啊...
Well that's pretty damn serendipitous...
瞧瞧她就正是我在找的人
seeing as how she's exactly who I'm looking for.
是德克萨斯州巡逻队的 Kenneth PUsh队长吗?
Is this Captain Kenneth Push of the Texas Rangers?
嗯,来谈谈你意外的加班时间
Well, talk about your serendipity working overtime.
我为什么会有此荣耀呢?
To what do I owe this pleasure?
我这个电♥话♥是非官方的
Well I'm calling kind of unofficially
但要讲的是官方的事情
on official business.
好吧,那我非官方地把我的
All right, I'm listening unofficially
两个耳朵都竖起来听着
with both ears wide open.
我想我或许有一些关于
I think I might've come into some information regarding
那些在新闻中报道的
those missing Emergency Medical fellas
失踪的紧急医疗救护人员的信息
that have been on the news.
我在这里逮捕了一个男子...
I'm holding a man here...
我不能详细讨论这个 你也不能对别人说
and I can't discuss it, and neither can you.
他和亚利桑那州有关
He has ties to Arizona.
你对Desolation Trail熟悉吗?
Are you familiar with Desolation Trail,
就在65号♥公路的连接口 在菲尼克斯城的东部?
to the junction of Route 65, just east of Phoenix?
是的
Yeah.
我觉得你或许想到那里去看一下
I think you might want to have a look around there.
我会的
Will do.
那我要怎么跟别人说?
What do I tell people?
我是怎么得到这个信息的?
How did I hear about this?
我不知道
I don't know.
告诉他们你梦到的
Tell 'em you dreamt it.
好了,官方时间到
Okay, it's official.
你的妹妹睡着了
Your sister's asleep.
你妈妈已经给过你晚安吻了
Your mommy's already kissed you good night.
现在过了8点半
It's after 8:30.
这个"我正在等爸爸"的事情到底是 怎么回事?
Now what's this nonsense about "I'm waiting for Daddy"?
妈妈告诉过你我会晚回家的
Mommy told you that I was gonna work late.
我知道,但我真的很想得到你的吻
I know, but I really wanted my kiss,
我也有一些真的很重要的新闻
and I have some really important news.
嘘,嘘,嘘,嘘
Shh, shh, shh, shh.
你会吵醒你妹妹的
You'll wake your sister.
好吧
All right.
给你的吻
There's your kiss.
现在,这件新闻可以等到明天再告诉我吗?
Now, can this stuff wait 'til tomorrow?
因为爸爸真的很累了
'Cause Daddy's really tired.
好吧,是什么新闻?
Okay, what's this stuff?
你知道海♥洛♥因♥有超过150种 不同的叫法吗?
Did you know that there's over 150 street names for heroin?
那就是你想告诉我的吗?
That's what you wanted to tell me?
好吧
Okay.
很好
Great.
150
A hundred and fifty.
明白了,我们休息一下吧
Got it. Let's get some rest.
他们把它叫做"H,""老爸"
They call it "H," "big daddy,"
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表