剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
He used my ID to get in the front gate.
我给他的
I gave it to him.
如果你想的话
If you wanted to,
你可以争辩说这整个事情都是我的错
you could argue that the whole thing was my fault.
那家伙持枪上班 杀了自己和其他两个人
Guy brings a gun to work,kills himself and two others.
我的错
My fault.
三把枪
Three guns.
什么
Excuse me?
他带着三把枪进的办公室
He came to the office with three guns.
没错
Right.
Aerodytech是政♥府♥工作承包商
Aerodytech is a government contractor.
他们的工作的敏感性意味着
The sensitive nature of their work means
他们是恐♥怖♥份♥子♥、不满的雇员及竞争者
that they're a target for terrorists,
的一个目标
disgruntled employees,and competitors.
你却告诉我你认为在Aerodytech和Bruce Rossiter的枪之间
And you're telling me you think it's okay that the only thing
只有你的身份证和没人看管的大门
standing between Aerodytech and Bruce Rossiter's guns
这是合理的
was your ID at an unmanned security gate?
Dubois先生 这些人
Mr. Dubois,these people
没有采取适当的防范措施
did not take adequate precautions
来保护国家 国家的机密或者他们的雇员
to protect the country,its secrets,or their employees.
别这么努力为他们辩护了
Stop working so hard to defend them.
他们根本就没做什么来保护你
They certainly didn't do much to defend you.
我回来了 狩猎采集人
It's me,the hunter-gatherer.
我带来了食物
I bring food
还有外面的消息
and communications from the outside world.
在里边呢
In here.
爸爸回来了
Daddy's home.
我能独占你一会吗
Can I steal you for a minute?
Bridge 帮你妈妈摆好饭桌好吗
Bridge,would you finish setting the table for Mommy?
我不知道这家伙到底是我们的救星
I can't decide if this guy's our savior
还是披着律师外衣的恶魔
or Mephistopheles in lawyer's clothing.
我总觉得他有点过分热情
There's something about his intensity.
一方面 我喜欢这个事实
On the one hand,I love the fact
也就是他可能会为我们工作
that he might be working for us,
而另一方面呢 我又不情愿
and on the other hand,I feel ashamed of myself
雇用那样的人来为我们做事
for hiring somebody like that to do our bidding.
你笑什么 有什么好笑的
Why are you smiling? What are you smiling about?
你在和我交谈 我真想念啊
You're talking to me. I miss that.
老实说 我真不知道该怎么办
I honestly just don't know what to do.
我爱Aerodytech
I like Aerodytech.
但是这就是不对劲...
And it just seems wrong when I...
在我想到我那些死去的朋友
when I think about my dead friends,
想到那可怕的一天
and I think about that awful day,
去想关于钱的问题
to be thinking about money.
可能是我太天真了吧
Maybe that's naive.
我是说 我又能和Canty先生说什么
I mean,what would I say to Mr. Canty?
奥 上帝 他打电♥话♥给你了
Oh,my God,he called you.
在答录机上给你留了言
Left you a message on the answering machine.
我还没能告诉你
I didn't get a chance to tell you.
他想明天和你一块吃午饭
He wants to have lunch with you tomorrow.
是吧 我已经觉得早上的交谈 是对Canty先生的欺骗
See,I already feel like I'm cheating on him by having this conversation.
他说了"几百万美元"
He said "millions of dollars. "
有可能是"几千万美元"
Maybe "tens of millions of dollars. "
好了 女士们先生们 现已有五名女士遇害
All right,ladies and gentlemen,five women are dead now,
皆为同一个反♥社♥会♥者残忍♥谋杀
all brutally murdered by the same sociopath.
你为之困窘吗
Are you embarrassed?
你为之羞耻吗
Are you ashamed?
我知道我是
I know I am.
我们的地方旅馆饭店损失百万收入
Our local hotels and restaurants are losing millions in revenue.
我们的会议中心空无一人
Our convention center is empty.
每天都有被取消的预定
Every day brings a new cancellation.
我们的商会告诉我
And our Chamber of Commerce is telling me
凤♥凰♥城如若摆脱不安全的城市之名
that it will take years to shake off the perception
尚需年月
of Phoenix as an unsafe city to visit.
我不会让它这样的
Well,I won'have it.
在我的监视下不会
Not on my watch.
我不会如我前任一样失败下台
I'm not going down like my predecessor.
我希望成为凤♥凰♥城的新地检官
I like being the new DA of Phoenix.
啊
Huh?
Debra之后又有一起谋杀
There's another murder after Debra's.
恩
Huh?
我说"Debra之后又有一起谋杀"
I said,"There's another murder after Debra's. "
抱歉 我知道你在跟我说了什么
I'm sorry. I know that you said something to me
因为我看见你的嘴在动
'cause I saw your mouth was moving.
这太糟了
It was awful.
五个女人被杀
Five women killed.
Debra然后又一个
Debra and then another one,
Devalos不再是地检官了
and Devalos wasn't the DA anymore.
他们解雇他了
They got rid of him.
好 好
Okay,okay.
那这是以后的事了
So this is in the future?
是的 但你不知道具体是什么时候
Yeah. But you don't know specifically when?
如果我还没有做过什么 我能怎么做?
What can I do that I haven't already done?
我试着让Debra相信她有危险
I tried to convince Debra she was in danger.
她就是不相信我
She wouldn't believe me.
那我能做什么呢 告诉我上司
What am I going to do? Tell my boss,
"嘿 现在是把你的个人简历
"Hey,now might be a great time
"投出去的大好时机
"for you to get that resume out there.
看一看地检官的招聘广♥告♥"
Check out the DA wanted ads"?
怎么了 在那儿笑啊笑的困孩子
What,laughing,sleepy boy?
你还要再取笑我一下吗
You going to make some more fun of me?
不 我没有笑你
No,I'm not making fun of you.
在我看来这不过是一道数学题
I just seems to me like this is just a math problem.
什么数学题
What's a math problem?
你说了有五个受害者
You said there are five victims
你的朋友是第四个
and that your friend is the fourth victim.
接着你暗示说第五个女孩死了后
And you implied that Devalos gets fired
Devalos会被炒
after the death of the fifth girl.
所以你要做什么在我看来再清楚不过了
So it just seems pretty obvious to me what you've got to do.
恩
Okay.
别让你朋友被谋杀不就行了
Well,just don't let your friend get murdered.
然后你的朋友活下来
Then your friend lives;
Devalos也不会被炒
Devalos doesn't get fired;
也不会有第五个受害者
there is no fifth victim;
每个人都会幸福的活着...
everyone lives happily...
呃 我想那第三个受害者可能没那么开心 不过...
well,I suppose the third victim is not that happy,but...
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
好吧 是我没说清楚
All right,I'm not making myself clear.
如果你的朋友是第四个受害者
Okay,if your friend is the fourth victim,
那别让她成为受害者不就行了
then just don't let her be.
监视她
Put her under surveillance.
别让她离开你的视线
Don't let her out of your sight.
你知道那家伙会来找她
You know this guy is going to come and look for her,
那他来的时候你在那儿就是了
so just be there when he does.
阻止谋杀 阻止那个凶手
Stop the murder,stop the murderer.
我需要你帮我做点事
I need you to do something for me.
Joe吗 嘿 Marcus
Joe? Hey,Marcus.
你好吗 给我妻子发短♥信♥呢
How are you? Texting my wife.
新手♥机♥ 除了不会做咖啡别的无所不能
New phone,does everything but make coffee.
那很好啊
That's nice.
你看上去不错啊 很放松
You're looking good. Relaxed.
我和Myers医生谈过了
I talked to Dr. Myers.
他对一切都很满意
He's very pleased about everything.
Joe 我们想你
Joe,we miss you.
嘿 我也很想在那里
Hey,I miss being there.
我不知道我回去的那个星期是怎么了...
I don't know what happened that week I came back...
没事啦 Myers说你好多了
Doesn't matter. Myers says you're better.
所以如果你愿意的话
So if you're willing,
你和你的 呃 新手♥机♥...
you and your,uh,new phone...
再愿意不过啦
More than willing.
恩...
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表