剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
or even the nature of my information.
但是我相信它是绝对准确的
Just that I believe it to be extremely accurate.
没有冒犯的意思 Allison
No offense,Allison,
如果说这信息这么准确的话
but if this information is so accurate,
他们为什么派你来告诉我
then why did they send you to tell me?
地检官呢
Where's the District Attorney?
警♥察♥头呢
Where's the Chief of Police?
我是说 如果我现在打电♥话♥给你上司 他会支持你说的么
I mean,if I called your boss right now,would he back you up?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道他能不能
I don't know if he could.
不 按照现在的情形
No,with everything that's going on,
你不能打电♥话♥给他
you shouldn't call him.
恩 好吧 你让我有不少值得思考的问题
Okay,well,you've certainly given me a lot to think about.
我以我孩子的生命发誓
I swear on my children's lives
我所说的是真的
what I am telling you is true.
好吧
Okay.
你会打电♥话♥给我吗
Will you call me?
你会告诉我你的决定吗
Will you tell me what you decide?
你知道 那个邀请仍旧有效
You know,the offer's still open.
你可以来我家住
You can come stay at my house.
实话说我觉得这没有必要
I honestly don't think that's going to be necessary.
我得告诉你些什么
I have to tell you something.
是别的么
Something else?
这听起来会很疯狂
This is going to sound crazy.
从我还是小女孩的时候开始...
Ever since I was a little girl...
我看见事情... 梦见事情
I've seen things... dreamt things.
很久之后我才明白
It took me a long time to understand
它们是信息...
that they were messages...
死者发来的信息
messages from dead people,
告诉我发生了什么事情
showing me things that had happened,
将要发生什么事情
things that were going to happen.
你梦见死者发来的信息
You dream messages from dead people?
一直如此
All of my life.
我为地检官做的工作
And my work with the District Attorney
几乎完全就是那个
is almost exclusively about that,
就是受害者来找我...
about victims coming to me...
告诉我 向我展示事情...
telling me things,showing me things...
以便地检官和我
things that make it possible
能为那些死去的人
for the District Attorney and I to obtain justice
伸张争议...
for those who have passed...
有些时候
and once in a while,
就像现在这样...
like now...
去阻止某些恐怖的事情发生
to stop something horrible from ever happening.
也就是说你梦见那些事情
So you dream these things
然后告诉地检官
and then you tell the District Attorney,
然后他就听你的了
and he listens?
还有别人吗
Anyone else?
我丈夫
My husband.
显然的
Obviously.
还有一个刑侦部门的一个侦探
And a detective
和市长办公室的一个女人
on the force and a woman in the mayor's office,
然后现在就是你
and now you.
好吧
Okay.
我看见你 Debra 在那张床上
I saw you,Debra,on that bed.
他砍了你的头...
He took your head...
然后在那儿放上Cheryl Ann Potts的头
and in its place was the head of Cheryl Ann Potts,
第三个受害者 他昨晚
the third victim,the woman he killed
杀的那个女人
last night.
恩
Okay.
我穿着什么呢
What was I wearing?
工作服
Work clothes.
不是袍子或内衣
Not a robe or underwear?
这么说只要我不换衣服
So as long as I don't change
我想我... 今晚挺安全
I guess I'm... I'm safe for tonight?
你不相信我
You don't believe me.
我们真的有人监视你
We do have officers watching you.
从昨天开始的
We have since yesterday.
你不会看见他们 或至少你不能那样
You won't see them,or at least you shouldn't,
但是如果你遇到什么麻烦的话...
but if you get in trouble...
好吧 你知道么 我 我...
Okay,you know what? I,I...
我有我的魔法衣和隐性保镖
I have my magic robe and my invisible bodyguards.
我真的需要你现在就离开
And I really need you to leave now.
你会打电♥话♥给我吗
You will call me?
我会思考我跟你说的所有事情
You will think about everything I have told you
然后打电♥话♥给我吗
and you will call me?
拜托
Please?
我会打电♥话♥给你的
I will call you
大家好 我是Howie Mandel
MAN Hi,I'm Howie Mandel.
欢迎收看 "要还是不要"
Welcome to Deal or No Deal.
谢谢
Thank you.
...我总是说
...I've always said,
我有世界上最忠实的观众...
I have the best audience in the world...
嘿 宝贝们
Hey,babies.
你们有谁知道爸爸在哪吗
Any of you know where Daddy is?
...我承诺今晚会好好照顾你们的 我承诺
...I promise to take great care of you tonight. I promise.
那么好好照顾你们是什么意思呢 那意思就是...
And what does taking great care of you mean? It means...
Howie Mandel 什么时候成我们的保姆了
When did Howie Mandel become our baby-sitter?
我能怎么告诉你呢 他有空
What can I tell you? He was available
而且价钱还合理
and the price was right.
我没料到你这么早就回来了
I wasn't expecting you home so early.
你现在应该是在点你的第二杯饮料才对
Shouldn't you be ordering your second drink right about now?
什么饮料都没点 至少我没有
No drinks were ordered,at least not by me.
记得我们的那次谈话吗
Remember that conversation we had
关于我交朋友和留住朋友有多困难那次
about how hard it is for me to make friends and keep them?
一点变化都没有
Nothing's changed.
真遗憾
I'm sorry.
她觉得我疯了
She thinks I'm insane.
你知道 事实上我衷心地
You know,I'm actually praying
祈祷
with all of my heart
她说的是对的
that she's proven right.
我打电♥话♥给Scanlon了
I called Scanlon.
他们安排了三倍的警力监护她
They tripled the detail watching her.
甚至旅馆也同意
Even got the hotel to agree
我们安排警卫在大堂
to let us put guards in the hall.
我真不知道还能做些什么别的
I really don't know what else to do.
你只能做你力所能及的
All you can do is all you can do.
是呀,我都做了
Well,I did it all.
我甚至告诉了她我是怎么知道的
I even told her how I knew.
是么
Wow.
有用么?
Did that help?
没有
No.
反而弄得更糟
It made things worse.
那,你今天过得怎么样?
So,how was your day?
躲避律师的电♥话♥
I dodged calls from the lawyer.
躲避老板的电♥话♥
Dodged calls from my boss.
扔了好一些硬币
Flipped a lot of coins.
没有什么新鲜的
Nothing new.
嗯, 我去把姑娘们弄上♥床♥睡觉
Well,I'm going to go put the girls to sleep.
好吧.
Okay.
下一个选手是...
Next contestant is...
Allison Dubois
Allison Dubois.
Allison!
Allison!
Allison
Allison.
Allison,快上来
Allison,come on up.
我... 我来做这个
I... I do this.
我来做这个
I do this.
谢谢 呃...
Thank you. Uh...
欢迎参加 "要还是不要"
Welcome to Deal or No Deal.
简单介绍一下你自己 呃...
Tell me a little bit about yourself. Uh...
我住在亚利桑那州的菲尼克斯城
I'm live in Phoenix,Arizona,
嗯,和我丈夫和三个女儿
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表