剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
不过尽管如此 整个高中阶段
but nonetheless, maintained an "A" average
平均成绩始终保持为A 并且 如我刚才所说的
all the way through high school, and,as I mentioned,
她勤工俭学
she's working her way through Mesa University
并依靠市长办公室微薄的奖学金
with the help of a little scholarship
继续在Mesa大学的学业
from the mayor's office.
现在 他们知道公开宣布她失踪
Now,they know that it's premature
为时尚早
to declare her officially missing,
不过他们问我 是不是可以采取些强制手段
but they asked if I could twist some arms,
并且做些试探
put some feelers out there.
你只知道她在维加斯或者Cabo
You just know she's in Vegas or Cabo
用那个马丁尼酒去换大♥麻♥
asking for a twist with that martini.
你越早证实这点
Well,the sooner you can confirm that,
我的电♥话♥就越早安静
sooner my phone will stop ringing.
Joe Dubois
Joe Dubois.
感觉怎么样
ALLISON: So,how's it feel?
哦 感觉不错
Oh,it feels good.
就好象我从没离开过一样
Feels like I never went away.
刚干完不少事情
Just getting a lot done.
我敢肯定大家
I bet people
都对你百般关心 告诉你他们很高兴见到你
are making a fuss, that they're happy to see you.
他们在我的办公室挂了一小条横幅
Oh,they had a little banner in my office,
Canty先生过来了下
and Mr. Canty came by.
感觉不错
It was nice.
那是不错
That is nice.
哦 嘿 你还没有机会上网查
Oh,hey,you didn't happen to get a chance
红石营的相关信息吧 是吗
to look up Redrock Camp on the Internet,did you?
亲爱的 我回来之后
Honey,I haven't had a chance to get to my computer
还没机会来用电脑
since I got back.
奥 我查了
Yeah,well,I did,and
奥 贵得要命
phew,it's darn expensive.
哦 是吗 多贵呢
Oh,yeah? How expensive?
真的很贵
Really expensive.
好吧 那我们只有坐下来 跟她解释
Okay,well,we'll just have to sit down with her and explain
那些钱啊 花费啊
about money,cost of things,
身处五口之家的现实啊这些事
the realities of living in a family of five.
如果你喜欢我会去做的
I can do that if you like.
亲爱的
Honey?
亲爱的 我一会回电好吗
Honey,can I call you back?
当然
Sure.
这不是真的吧
This can't be happening.
别按喇叭了
Stop honking!
我看不见
I can't see!
轮胎雪链
"Snow chains"?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?!
苍天在上 一个人怎能
How in God's name does one
如此对待另一个人
human being do that to another?
在场的所有人也都感到惊异呢
That's what everybody around here was wondering.
尽管 三四天内
Won't have any answers
是得不出什么结论的
for three or four days,though.
我不明白
I don't understand.
验一具冻尸不太好处理
Can't very well perform an autopsy on a frozen body.
我承认这点
I recognize that,
但是我们能有什么办法来加快速度吗
but can 't we do something to speed this along?
加热 让冰融化
Bring in heat? Melt the ice?
对她做出这种事的人
Whoever did this to her is almost certainly
几乎无疑仍逍遥法外
still at large.
嘿 所有这些我都想到了
Hey,all those thoughts occurred to me.
问题是 如果我们把尸体加热
The problem is, if we heat the body
或者只是加热周围的冰块
or even just the ice around it
任何潜在的证据……
any potential evidence...
毛囊 衣物纤维
hair follicles, fibers from clothing,
指甲下的皮肤细胞——
skin cells under the nails--
所有这些都会被热量破坏
it'll all be contaminated by the heat.
哪怕没有的话
And if it isn't...
为犯罪人辩护的律师
the lawyers representing
也一定会
whoever did this are certainly
竭力说服法官
going to try to persuade the judge
它们被破坏的
or the jury otherwise.
那横幅上写了什么
So,what did the banner say?
什么横幅
ARIEL: What banner?
他们给爸爸做了横幅 欢迎他回去
They made a banner for Daddy at work to welcome him back.
什么是横幅 它是一种
What's a banner? It's a thing
从天花板上垂下来的 上面写着个大消息的东西
you hang from the ceiling with a big message on it.
不错
Cool.
上面写着:“欢迎回来,Joe”
It said, "Welcome Back,Joe."
喔
BRIDGETTE: Wow.
那……他们聚会了没有
So... did they have a party?
没有
No party.
但是每个人都很友善
But everyone was very nice.
他们说很想我
They said they missed me
还说他们很高兴见到我
and said they were happy to see me.
多数时间他们就让我做我的工作
Mostly they just let me do my work.
赶上进度
Catch up.
让我独处
Left me alone.
恩 我知道妈妈真的很忙
Um... I know Mom was really busy and...
我也知道你急着赶上去 但是
I know you were busy with catching up,but...
你们有人抽空查了红石营的资料么
did either of you get a chance to look up Redrock?
是吧 我想妈妈工作的时候
JOE: Yeah,I think Mom did
查了 我也刚好在晚饭前
when she was at work and I looked
上网查了
on the Web site just before dinner.
你们怎么想
What'd you think?
很不可思议 是吧
Pretty amazing,huh?
这当然令人惊叹
Well,it certainly was amazing.
亲爱的 晚饭后
Sweetie,you and I need
我们需要谈谈
to talk after dinner.
好的
Okay.
不过就是我今天和Celeste聊天了
It's just I was talking to Celeste today
她告诉我她和Hannah参加的那组
and she said that the group that she and Hannah are in
很快报满了 我只是...
is filling up pretty fast and I just...
不想错过
don't want to miss it.
就是这样
That's all.
嘿
Hey.
现在谈可以吗
Is this a good time?
当然 怎么都行
Sure. Whatever.
我知道你要说什么
I know what you're going to say.
你要说那太贵了
You're going to say it's just too expensive.
Ariel...
Ariel...
我说Hannah的父母也不富 但是她却去了
I mean Hannah's parents aren't rich and she's going.
是的 但是我们不了解她的情况
Yeah,but we don't know what her situation is.
我们不知道谁替她付的钱
We don't know who's paying.
或许是她的祖父母帮忙解决的
Maybe her grandma and grandpa are helping out.
或许她父母有不同的感想
Maybe her parents feel differently about it.
我指她是独生子女
I mean she's an only child.
或许他们认为
Maybe they feel that this is an,
让她和别的女孩共度这个夏天
an important experience for her to have
对她而言是一次很重要的经历
with other girls this summer.
好啊
Great.
我真走运
Lucky me.
就因为我有 Bridgette和Marie两个姐妹
Because I have Bridgette and Marie for sisters
所以我去不成野营
I don't get to go to camp.
你知道 这跟Bridgette和Marie没有关系
You know this isn't about Bridgette and Marie.
没人反对你去野营
Nobody is against you going to camp.
但是这地方
But this place works out
呆一星期要花费上千美元
at over thousand dollars a week.
还没算上送你去那
And that's before we get you there
和给你买♥♥必备的东西的费用
and we buy you the stuff that you need to bring.
我很抱歉 亲爱的 但是这实在是大数目
And I'm sorry,honey,but that is a lot of money.
好吧 我不这么想
Yeah,well, I don't think so.
恩 我想你是无法理解的
Well,I don't think that you are in a position to know.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表