剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
那个女孩在哪 - 她就在那里
So where's the girl? She's over there.
穿着绿色学校夹克的那个
She's got the green school jacket on.
我以为你说这个女孩很危险
Thought you said this girl was in danger.
她是很危险.她只是自己还不知道
She is. She just doesn't know it yet.
你还记得那个医生吗?
Do you remember that doctor?
就是那个一直对十几岁女孩下手的人?
The one who has a thing for teenage girls?
那个从1800年过来的人?
The one from the 1800s?
你的那个朋友"幽灵"吗?
Your friend the "ghost guy"?
别那么说.你当时也在的
Don't do that. You were there.
我确实知道,Allison,但我记得
I was the, Allison, and I remember
那个屠夫,记得那个他
a butcher, and I remember the girl
决定要切开的女孩
he was determined to cut up.
但我是否记得Walker?
But do I remember Walker?
我都没法说我曾经真的看见个那个家伙
I can't say I ever really laid eyes on the guy,
但我会注意你所说的
but I'll take your word for it.
所以把他指给我看
So point him out to me.
或是说把那个你觉得他会下手 的人指给我看
Or point out the person you think he's working through.
我不能.我也还没有见到他
I can't. I haven't gottenota good look at him yet.
我做了个梦
I had a dream.
我在商店的时候也听见了Walker的声音
And I heard Walker's voice when I was in the store.
他在谈论她
He was talking about her.
所以我们还没有真正了解 我们要在这里找谁?
SCANLON: So we don't even really know who we're looking for here?
我们还不知道那个幽灵
We don't even know what sack of skin
这次或许会钻进谁的皮囊
this ghost might have crawled into.
假定他就是那个真正躲在我们背后的人
Assuming he's the one who's really behind this.
假定这里真的有个他在后面
Assuming there's a "this" he's really behind.
别去想那个了
Forget about that.
别去想那个他或许会下手的人
Forget about who he might be working through.
这无关紧要
It doesn't matter.
只要我们不让这个女孩离开我们的视线
As long as we don't let this girl out of our sight,
就什么事都不会发生,对不对?
thing can happen, right?
Allison,你在说的可是全天候的监视--
Allison, you're talking about round-the-clock surveillance--
会增加很多人手以及很多轮班--
multiple guys working multiple shifts--
这只是为了个女孩,顺便说一下 或许都不是真的有危险
and all for a girl who, by the way, may not even be in any real danger.
好吧
All right.
我知道有几个家伙正欠我的人情
I know a couple of guys who owe me a few favors.
我看看我可以怎么来搞定
I'll see what I can cobble together.
我知道你们说过
ARIEL: I know you guys said
我们在一个星期内
we could only watch ten hours
只能看10个小时的电视 但Gressler先生
of television a week, but Mr. Gressler
说要去学习当今所发生的事情
said that part of studying current events
就需要每天晚上看新闻
is keeping up with the news every night.
你可以去看报纸
JOE: You could always try reading the paper.
但报纸,有60页那么长
But the paper's, like, 60 pages long.
而电视新闻的话
And the good thing about TV news
可只有半个小时
is that it's only a half hour.
我想,如果这是学校的规定
Well, I suppose, if it's for school.
我一个星期可以多看6个小时吗?
I can watch 12 1/2 hours a week?
突然她的数学变好了
Suddenly she's good at math.
不.一周你可以看10个小时的电视
No. You can watch ten hours of television,
还有两个半小时的
and two and a half hours
新闻
of news a week.
亲爱的,今天的晚饭真的非常美味
That was a scrumptious dinner, darling.
你真的应该尝尝
You really should've tried some.
我只是在等电♥话♥响
I just keep waiting for the phone to ring.
我只是在希望我能看见一些有用的东西
I just keep wishing I'd seen something useful
比如他会利用哪个男人来靠近她
like the face of the man he's gonna use to get to her.
Bisbee的医生
A doctor in Bisbee.
奇迹的出现是不会终止的?
Will wonders never cease?
我Charles Walker医生
Dr. Charles Walker.
很高兴和你认识,女士
Pleased to make your acquaintance, ma'am.
哦,上帝!
Oh, my!
听听那个口音
Listen to that accent.
你的声音听起来很迷人
You sound fancy.
很惊讶你会在这种地方安顿下来
Surprised you'd settle in a place like this.
Bisbee是那种
Bisbee's kind of out
不适合有医生的地方
of the way to have a doctor.
我倒是很喜欢"不适合"
Well, I rather like "out of the way."
"不适合"的地方还就是人们
And "out of the way" is where people tend
最需要一个医生的地方.你不这么觉得么?
to need a doctor most. Don't you think?
你知道,我的女儿
You know, my daughter
最近有些痛苦
had some pain of late.
你的女儿?
Your daughter?
她到了那个年纪
She's at that age.
一切都在变化,一切...都有些痛苦
Everything's changing, everything's... hurting.
我们通过邮件是得到了一些药物,但是...
We got some pills through the mail, but...
你愿意让我来看一下吗?
Would you like me to have a look?
你妈妈说你正在不时地
Your mother ys that you experience
经受着痛苦
pain from time to time.
是的,先生
Yes, sir.
你听说过这种说法吗
You ever heard of the expression,
"成长的痛苦"?
"growing pains"?
是的,先生
Yes, sir.
你愿意让我帮你远离它们吗?
Would you like me to make them go away?
永远远离它们
Go away forever?
是-是的,先生
Y-yes, sir.
我觉得我可以让这一切发生
I think I can make that happen.
我觉得我马上就可以
I think I can do that right now
只要一个非常简单的程序
with one very simple procedure.
你愿意吗?
Would you like that?
是的,先生
Yes, sir.
会很疼吗,医生?
Will it hurt, doctor?
一开始会
Only at first.
但然后你就会毫无知觉
But then you'll feel nothing.
在你的余生
For the rest of your life,
你都不会有所感觉
you'll feel nothing.
Amanda?
ALLISON: Amanda?
你在跟我说话吗?
Are you talking to me?
我叫Allison Dubois,是菲尼克斯城的居民
My name's Allison Dubois, I'm with the city of Phoenix.
我在地检官办公室工作
I work for the District Attorney's Office.
我惹什么麻烦了吗?
Am I in some kind of trouble?
是关于那起撞车事故吗?
Is this about the car accident?
我不知道什么撞车的事情
I don't know anything about an accident.
但有个男人 - Amanda!
But there is a man. MAN: Amanda!
嘿!
Hey!
你能听见他说话?
Can you hear him?
你能看见他!
You can see him!
人们真的在这个时候
People actually eat
在大太阳底下吃饭的吗?
at this hour in the sun?
待在原地!
Stay where you are!
这是谁?你妈妈的朋友吗?
Who's this? A friend of your mom's?
我不知道,她只是出现在我面前
I don't know, she just showed up.
你别靠近她
Don't you come near her.
不要说话.我们可以看见你
And stop talking. We can see you.
警♥察♥!我需要帮助
Police! I need your help.
他会要伤害这个女孩的!
He's gonna hurt this girl!
小姐,我觉得你把我和其他人弄混了
Miss, I think you have me confused with someone else.
马上对她进行保护!
Put her in protective custody!
我知道你们无法看见要威胁她的人,但...
I know you can't see the man who's threatening her, but...
把手举起来!
Hands in the air!
蹲在地上,马上!
Body on the ground now!
他是我的朋友
He's my friend.
他妈的发生什么事情了?
What the hell is going on?
你们有什么问题?
What's wrong with you people?
你还好吗,女士?
You okay, ma'am?
事实上...
DEVALOS: Actually...
我无能为力,只能希望
I can't help but kind of wish
他曾是个幽灵 - 你说什么?
he was a ghost. Excuse me?
绝大部分的幽灵对法律规定的权力 知之甚少
Ghosts for the most part have very limited legal rights.
你极少能听见有幽灵
Extremely rare that you hear
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表