剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
你知道她长什么样吗?
Did you know what she looks like ?
我当然知道她长什么样
Of course not know she looks like!
我如果连你梦里的女孩长什么样都不知道 又怎么能做心灵师呢
i am not the psychic who knows the girl in your dreams looks like
她是金发碧眼的运动型,身体柔韧性非常好! - 真的?
she is blonde,?and very flexible! really!
我通常不太会注意身体方面
Really? I'm not usually attract to the athletic type.
我不知道怎么跟你说
i don't know what to tell you
我只是一种沟通渠道
i just cann't do it
这是跟上帝的对话
this is the universe talk
上帝告诉我你会遇见一个女孩
and the universe told me that you are going to meet a girl
哦,祝你好运,运动型,你的10分钟到了
Oh, tough luck there, sport,your ten minutes are up.
你为什么不去借借看你妈妈的信♥用♥卡♥ 然后回电♥话♥给我,好吗?
Why don't you go see if you can borrow your mom's credit card and give me a call back, okay?
当然可以,Michael
Sure thing, Michael.
我现在是休息时间 - 你说休息时间是什么意思?
I'm on my break.What are you talking about a break?
你又不是在商场里面上班 哪有什么休息时间
You're not working at the mall;there is no break.
我现在是休息时间,伙计
I'm on my break, man.
听着,我遇到了一件诉讼
Listen, there are laws,okay?
你不是经常会遇到吗
Well, it's one of your regulars.
你想让我嫁祸到别人头上去,我会的
You want me to put it through to someone else, I will.
再来一次吧,亲爱的
Hit me, baby, one more time.
你好,感谢你打电♥话♥给心灵师
Hello, and thank you for calling PSYLINE.
你的私人电♥话♥心灵师已经准备好
Your personal phone psychic is on
帮你打开和心灵师世界的通道了
and ready to open up the portals of the psychic universe.
Michael,是你吗?
Michael.is that you?
感谢上帝.我是Tanya King
Thank God. It's Tanya King.
King小姐!巴黎之行怎么样?
Ms. King!How was Paris?
哦,Michael...
Oh, Michael...
Michael, Michael, Michael
Michael, Michael, Michael.
King小姐,你可以说我在胡说 但我感觉到了
Ms. King, you can call me crazy,but I'm sensing
一些不好的能量
some bad energy here.
发生了什么事吗?
Has something happened?
是...是Gregory
It's... it's Gregory.
我失去他了
I've lost him.
你在开玩笑吗!
You're kidding!
我觉得你这样说玩笑就开大了
Thought he was kind of big for that.
他死了,Michael
He's dead, Michael.
他被谋杀了
He's been murdered.
哦,Michael
Oh, Michael.
那可不是好消息
Well, that's not good.
哈啰
Hello.
嘿,是我.很抱歉吵醒你 但我遇到了一个问题
Hey, it's me. Sorry to wake you,but I got a problem.
或许你可以帮我解决
Maybe you could walk me through it.
好吧,我会试试的.发生什么事了?
Well, I'll try.What's going on?
我正在一个犯罪现场--抢劫杀人
I'm here at a crime scene--robbery gone bad.
屋子的主人惊吓到了入侵者
Man of the house surprised an intruder.
他的头部被猛烈撞击
Got his head bashed in for his trouble.
妻子从巴黎之旅中回到家
Wife comes home from a trip to Paris
发现他死在了客厅里
and finds him dead in the living room.
你是说巴黎吗?
Did you say Paris?
是啊,但这不是重点
Yeah, but that's not important.
我需要你的帮助是这样的
Here's where I need your help.
她把自己锁在了卧室里
She locked herself in her bedroom.
显然她正在给
Apparently she's talking on the phone
她自己的私人心灵师打电♥话♥
with her own personal psychic.
你怎么想?
What do you think?
我想我...我现在就过来
I think I'm... on my way over.
根据我们所看到的
By the looks of it,
入侵者是在这个房♥间的某个地方 碰到King先生的
then intruder encounters Mr. King somewhere in this room.
他们开始争执,逐渐向壁炉的方向靠近
They fought, worked their way towards the fireplace.
入侵者拿起了拨火棍不断地击打King先生
The intruder grabbed that poker and struck Mr. King repeatedly.
最终那个大理石壁架折断了他的脖子
somebody on that marble ledge-- broke his neck.
随后他抢走了King先生的钱包 和5克拉的戒指
Grabbed Mr. King's wallet, his five-carat ring
还有一块表面菱形的金表
and a gold watch with a diamond face.
总共是4万美元
Worth about 40 grand.
Scanlon侦探...
Detective Scanlon...
我妈妈终于把电♥话♥挂了
my mother's finally off the phone.
我觉得我确定她能跟你谈一下
I think I've convinced her to talk to you.
好的,,快点 快点,快点,Bridge,快
Okay, come on. Come on, come on, Bridge, go.
快点,大家都赶紧进来
Come on, everyone pile in.
快点... 快点,Bridge
Come on... come on, Bridge.
哦,老天!
Oh, man!
有人闯进汽车了?
Somebody broke into the car?
没看到有丢什么东西啊
Doesn't look like anything's missing.
我不明白--有人就是把你的窗户打破了
I don't get it-- someone just broke your window
毫无理由的?他们为什么要那么做?
for no reason at all? Why would they do that?
我不知道,亲爱的
I don't know, honey.
有时候人们就会做些很怪异的事情
Sometimes people do strange things.
把那块布递给我好吗?
Can you pass me that blankie?
对不起,爸爸
I'm so sorry, Daddy.
这又不是你的错
It's not your fault.
如果我的艺术作品没有占据掉车♥库♥ 里面所有地方的话...
If I hadn't taken up all that room in the garage with my art project...
没事的
It's okay.
但我还是不明白 为什么会有人这么卑鄙呢?
But I don't understand, why would anyone ever be so mean?
我丈夫是个很好的人
My husband was a wonderful man.
忠厚,全身投入...
Loyal, devoted...
他就是我世界的中心
He was the center of my world.
我明白
I understand,
有时候...
on occasion...
警♥察♥会雇佣心灵师
that the police have been known to employ
来帮忙
the services of psychics.
妈妈...
Mother...
你或许在电视上面看到过这个
Not withstanding what you might've seen on TV,
但不是菲尼克斯警♥察♥局真正用过的,King夫人
that's not really a policy of the Phoenix Police Department, Mrs. King.
如果有这种情况
Be that as it may,
我接触过一个非常富有天赋的 非常敏感的年轻人
I've been in touch with a very gifted and sensitive young man
他住在洛杉矶
from Los Angeles.
你们完成这里的工作后
As soon as you finish your work here,
我打算叫他过来
I intend to ask him to come here
提供他的帮助
to offer his assistance.
妈妈,请不要这么做 - Wesley,求你了
Mom, please don't do this. Wesley, please.
King妇人,作为地检官办公室的代表 我要说
Mrs. King, speaking as a representative of the District Attorney's Office,
你不用那么做的
you don't want to do that.
我们都想找出是谁做的这一切
We want to find whoever did this.
我们都想帮活着的人处理掉他们
We want to put them away for life.
你走进充满法律的法庭
You walk into a court of law,
然后说有个心灵师和你的案子有关
and you say that a psychic was involved with the preparation of your case,
坦白说,陪审团只会觉得不可思议
and frankly, jurors will just start rolling their eyes.
我已经花了几个月来了解这个年轻人--
I have spent months getting to know this young man--
通过电♥话♥
on the telephone.
他是位很有思想的,敏感的,冷静的绅士
He's a thoughtful, sensitive,sober gentleman,
并且有着罕见的天赋
with a rare and valuable gift.
我相当确信,陪审员会和我一样发现
I'm certain that in person, a jury would find him
他是那么的引人注目
just as compelling as I do.
感谢您致电心灵师
Thank you for calling PSYLINE.
您的私人电♥话♥心灵师已经在这里
Your personal phone psychic is on
准备好帮您打开心灵世界的通道
and ready to open up the portals of the psychic universe.
Michael
Michael.
嘿,等等
Hey, wait a minute.
我是心灵医师 我在跟谁说话呢?
I'm the psychic around here. Who am I talking to?
是你的姐姐,我是Allison
It's your sister. It's Allison.
嘿,老姐
Hey, sis.
多酷啊
How cool is this?
有谁能想到--在世界上所有电♥话♥心灵师中
Who would've thunk-- out of all the phone psychics in the world
你找到了我
you had to get me.
我拜托你,Michael
I asked for you, Michael.
嘿,你知道你的手♥机♥被关机了吗?
Hey, did you know that your cell phone's disconnected?
是啊,我知道
Yeah, I know.
他们现在是这么做的 在你没有支付账单后
They do that now, after you don't pay the bill.
不要对我生气
Don't get mad at me.
我把膝盖摔坏了
I blew out my knee
我不能再做建筑方面的工作
and I couldn't work construction anymore.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表