剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
我只是想确定
I just wanted to make sure
她晚上的一切都已经搞定了
that she was settled in for the night.
好的,很好
Okay... good.
嗯,你建议我明天什么时候 打电♥话♥过来比较好?
Um, what time would you suggest that I call in the morning?
好的
Okay.
谢谢你,护士
Thank you, nurse.
哈啰?
Yeah, hello.
妈妈去商务旅行了?
So, Mom went on a business trip?
她都没有带上她的手♥机♥?
She didn't take her cell phone?
她一定是忘记了
She must have forgotten it.
忘记她的电♥话♥
Forgot her phone.
也没有说再见
Didn't say goodbye.
爸爸,妈妈还好吗?
Dad, is Mom okay?
你的妈妈没事,Ariel
Your mom is fine, Ariel.
她真的没事
She really is.
我向你保证...
And I promise you...
她很快就会回来的
she's gonna be back soon.
所以,现在去睡觉吧
So, now go to bed.
停止吧,Tom!
Stop it, Tom!
停止什么?
Stop what?
停止不跟我说话
Not talking to me.
好吧,我说
Fine. I'll speak.
上帝,Sandra
Gee, Sandra,
我很乐意在半夜起床
I sure loved getting up in the middle of the night,
开车到Spotted Pony
and driving down to the Spotted Pony,
把我那喝得烂醉的妻子 从酒吧的地板上剥下来
and scraping my drunken wife off a bar room floor.
好了! 我改变主意了
All right! I've changed my mind;
你可以闭嘴了
you can shut up again.
是啊,我很乐意
Yeah, I just love that.
我打赌这一切还没有发现你的丈夫
Well, I bet it wasn't half as much fun as finding out
在欺骗你的一半那么厉害
your husband was cheating on you.
就在情人节之前的两天,还不到
Two days before Valentine's Day, no less.
我们该死的在哪里?
Where the hell are we?
这是去小屋的路
This is the road to the cabin.
如果你觉得我会开车来找你
And if you think I'm driving to get you,
开车带你回家
driving you all the way back home,
然后转身走开,在早上
and then turning around and coming back
回到小屋,你会发疯的
to the cabin in the morning, you're crazy.
在这里把那点燃我就打断你的手
Light that up in here and I will break your hand.
就一口
One puff.
我答应我就把它扔出去
And I promise I'll put it out.
我会数1的,Tom
I can count to one, Tom.
哦,你个不可理喻的猪!
Oh, you unbelievable ass!
会把内饰烧掉的!
It's burning the upholstery!
上帝!
Holy!
我刚刚和Prescott警♥察♥局打了电♥话♥
ff the phone with the Prescott Police.
要求他们派出一只小队
Asked them to send a uniform up
去O'Bannon在山上的住所
to the O'Bannon's place in the mountains.
那里没有人
No one was there.
事实上,他们也没有出现过
In fact, they never showed.
从没有出现过?
Never showed?
没有那么恐怖
Not to be morbid
但我们也要想到相同的一件事情上去
but we've got to be thinking the same thing here.
或许那两个人在去他们小屋的路上
That maybe those two had a little accident
碰到了一些小事故 而现在他们两个都,呃...
on the way to their cabin, and now they're both, uh...
已经离开我们了?
no longer with us?
或许还有一个和我们在一起
Maybe one of them is with us.
花了一点时间和我妻子待在一起
Spending a little time with my wife.
看看好的一面--
Look at the bright side--
至少你没有作为O'Bannon先生醒来
at least you didn't wake up as Mr. O'Bannon.
不管怎样,我会,呃...
At any rate, I'm going to, uh...
开始检查那段路上发生过的事故
start checking with hospitals along the route.
嘿,呃,你能稍微等一会儿吗?
Hey, uh, can you hold on one second?
我又有一个电♥话♥进来了
I got another call coming in.
Dubois的住所
Dubois residence.
Dubois先生吗?
Mr. Dubois?
医生已经检查了你的妻子Allison
The doctor has examined your wife Allison.
他要我打电♥话♥给你 向你报告说她已经醒了
And he asked me to call and report to you that she is awake,
神志清晰,要求见你
and lucid, and has been asking to see you.
等等,呃,见我?
Wait a second, uh, to see me?
还是她的,呃,她的另外一个丈夫?
Or her, uh... her other husband?
你是Joe Dubois吗?
You are Joe Dubois?
是的
Yes.
那么,你就是她要见的那个人
Well, then you're the one she's asking for.
嘿
Hey.
我的丈夫
Husband.
Al?
Al?
Joe
Joe.
Allison
Allison.
Allison, Allison, Allison
Allison, Allison, Allison
看到你回来真是太高兴了
It's so good to have you back.
Joe. Joe
Joe. Joe.
Joe
Joe.
真高兴我回来了
It's so good to be back.
Dubois先生?
Mr. Dubois?
我这里已经快搞定了
I'm almost done here.
嗯,我能借你的手♥机♥用一下吗?
Um, could I borrow your cell phone?
检查一下我的语♥音♥信箱?
Check my voicemail?
是的,我需要知道Prescott General 医院的电♥话♥号♥码
Yes, I need the number for Prescott General Hospital,
病人信息
Patient Information.
是的,我需要知道一位
Yes. I need information
名叫Thomas O'Bannon的信息
on a patient named Thomas O'Bannon.
应该是在昨天晚上之前送进来的
Would have been admitted night before last.
是的
Yes.
你
You.
不要就只站在那里!
Well, don't just stand there!
把门打开! - 是,女士
Open the door! Yes, ma'am.
我要你把我带到Prescott General 医院,马上
I need you to take me to Prescott General Hospital, now.
是,女士
Yes, ma'am.
好的,好的
Okay. Okay.
Thomas O'Bannon?
Thomas O'Bannon?
116号♥房♥间
Room 116.
Tom!
Tom!
感谢上帝
Thank goodness.
我担心你真的受伤了
I was worried you were really hurt.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你在跟我说话吗?
Are you talking to me?
Tom,是我啊
Tom, it's me.
Tom? 你的朋友是谁?
Tom? Who's your friend?
我们以前见过吗?
Or have we met already?
对不起
I'm sorry,
自从事故发生以后我就有点糊涂了,但是...
I've been a little hazy since the accident, but...
医生和Tom向我保证
the doctors and Tom assure me
我不久以后就会好的
that it will all come back to me.
你是?
And you are?
我是Sandra
I'm Sandra.
我是Tom的妻子
I'm Tom's wife.
你是?
And you are?
她不是我们认识的人,亲爱的
She's no one we know, dear.
但非常感谢你的关心,小姐
But thank you for your concern, miss.
跟你说一下我所知道的
Tell you what I know.
有个符合Allison描述的人 在你所在的
Someone matching Allison's description took a town car
州立精神健康医院外坐上 了一辆车
from the state mental health facility where you were,
要求去Prescott General医院
and asked to be driven to Prescott General Hospital.
我现在就开车去那里 看看我能做点什么
I'm about to drive out there and find out what I can.
一旦我知道任何情况 我会马上打电♥话♥给你
I'll call you as soon as I know anything.
谢谢你,侦探
Thank you, Detective.
姑娘们,匹萨来了!
Girls, pizza's here!
大家都去洗手!
Everyone wash their hands!
嘿,我的丈夫
Hey, husband.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表