剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
"驯鹿粉尘"甚至还要叫"辛普森男爵"
"reindeer dust" and even "Bart Simpson".
太好了
Excellent.
现在我们都知道了
Now we know.
想知道五氯酚(迷幻药的一种)的名字吗?
Wanna hear the names for PCP?
呃,不要了,就这样好了
Uh, no, that's okay.
想知道大♥麻♥吗?
How 'bout marijuana?
嘿,Bridge... "Mary Jane"...
Hey, Bridge... "Mary Jane"...
"巴拿马黄金"还有叫"Spliff."
"Panama Gold" and there's "Spliff."
"Spliff",嗯?
"Spliff", huh?
嗯,是啊,我听说过
Hmm, yeah, I heard that one.
你听过?你在哪里听过的?
You have? Where'd you hear it?
可能是我数年前在 毒品介绍会上听过的
Probably when I was in drug assembly, years ago.
你也去过毒品介绍会?
You had drug assembly?
哦,是的
Oh, yes.
所以你学到了所有的毒品
So you learned all about drugs.
哦,是的
Oh, yes.
所以...你永远也不会吸食他们?
So... you would never use them.
哦,是的,哦,不会
Oh, yes, oh, no.
永远也不会
Not ever.
永远也不会? - 不
Not ever? No.
永远也不会
Not ever.
好了
Okay.
很好
Great.
我们都把毒品抛在一边 然后睡个好觉吧
We're both drug free and ready for a good night's sleep.
不要让床脚把你弄伤了
Don't let the bed bugs bite.
我不会的
I won't.
等等,等等
(whispering): Wait, wait.
救护车驾驶员?
The ambulance drivers?
他们找到他们了? 他们都在那里吗?
They found them? They were there?
哦,是的,我们找到他们了
Oh, yeah, we found 'em.
还有他们丢在那里的东西
What's left of them anyway.
都丢在了300英尺的底部
At the bottom of a 300-foot drop.
我了解到更多的信息后会打电♥话♥给你
I'll call you when I know more.
谢谢
Thank you.
你准备告诉我新闻吗?
Are you gonna fill me in?
或我必须从报纸上才能看到这些?
Or am I gonna have to read about it in the paper?
他们找到那些紧急医疗救护人员了
They found those EMTs.
两个都死了
Both dead.
都被...谋杀了
Both... murdered. (sighs)
真是太可怕了
That's terrible.
太恐怖了
It's horrible.
但是?
But?
但是...这不是大事
But... and it's not a big thing.
我告诉他们我知道他们在哪里
I told them that I knew where they were.
因为我做了个梦
That I had a dream.
好的
Okay.
但我没有真的做这个梦
But I didn't really have a dream.
Push队长今天早上从德克萨斯州 打电♥话♥给我
Captain Push called me this morning from Texas.
是他告诉的我他们在哪里
He told me where they were.
我猜我只是觉得撒谎
I guess I just feel kinda funny about lying
来获得信任很可笑,就这样
and getting credit, all of that.
孩子,我要告诉你
Boy, I gotta tell you.
对于出于善意的谎言...
On the scale of white lies...
那一切都只是善意
that's got to be about the whitest.
有谁会在意线索是从哪里来的呢?
And who cares where the clue came from?
我是说,最重要的是我们现在知道了
I mean, the important thing is that we now know
这些家伙都被谋杀了
that these guys were murdered.
那就表示你和你的朋友
Which means you and your friends
可以开始着手处理这件事情
can get on with the business
试着找出是谁做了这一切 为什么要这么做
of trying to figure out who did it and why.
你现在要打给谁?
Who you calling now?
Push队长
Captain Push.
我想让他知道这个并谢谢他
I wanna let him know and thank him.
Allison,现在已经10:00了
Allison, it's almost 10:00.
德克萨斯州现在都11点了
It's almost 11:00 in Texas.
你不觉得还是等到明天再说好吗?
Don't you think it'll hold 'til morning?
那真是个极好的选择
That's an excellent choice.
现在把灯关掉把被子暖和起来
Now just turn off that light and warm up that bed.
因为爸爸累了,他真的想好好睡上一觉
'Cause Daddy's tired and he's got some serious sleeping to do.
这里
This way.
不许动
SECURITY GUARD: Don't move.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
我看起来像是在干嘛?
What does it look like I'm doing?
我是Push
Push here.
嘿,我是Allison
Hey, it's Allison.
我把你吵醒了吗?
Did I wake you?
我,我有一些好消息
I, I have some good news.
我,我是说,是可怕的消息
I, I mean, it's horrible news,
但我觉得你会想知道的
but I thought you'd want to know.
好
Okay.
我们找到那些紧急医疗救护人员了
Well, we found those EMTs.
他们真的就在你说的那个地方
They were right where you said they'd be.
他们都被谋杀了
They'd been murdered.
被设下圈套后谋杀了
Ambushed and murdered.
总之...
Anyway...
我想要谢谢你
I wanted to thank you.
不要谢我
Don't thank me.
我什么也没做
I didn't do anything.
你还好吗?
You okay?
我?
Me?
没有比现在更好了
Never better.
哦,我被我丈夫抓住
Oops, I've been caught on the phone
在和一个陌生人讲电♥话♥了
with a strange man by my husband,
所以我不得不照你的话去做
so I'll have to take you at your word.
嗯,告诉,呃你的丈夫 陌生人对他说"嘿"
Well, tell, uh, your husband the strange man says "hey."
我会的
Will do.
我要你们几个在5分钟内准备好
JOE: I need you girls ready in five minutes.
妈妈和一个牙科医生预约好了
Mommy's got a dentist appointment.
我的手粘住了 - 我知道
I got sticky hands. I know.
所以今天我会带你们去学校
So I'm taking you to school today.
爸爸上班可不能迟到
Daddy can't be late for work.
有人看见Bridgette了吗?
Has anyone seen Bridgette?
Bridge!
Bridge!
Bridgette,你在找什么呢?
Bridgette, what are you looking for?
嘿,各位,出什么大事了?
Hey, everybody, what's the big occasion?
我不知道,看起来--
I don't know, it looks--
我觉得或许Bridge刚才正在翻我的抽屉
I think maybe Bridge was just going through my drawers.
看起来或许她正在找什么东西
It looked like maybe she was looking for something.
是真的吗,亲爱的?
Is that true, honey?
你是在找什么东西吗?
Were you looking for something?
你要什么? - 不-不要
Do you need something? N-No.
我不知道
I don't know.
算了,你知道嘛
Well, you know what?
不管是什么东西
Whatever it is is gonna have
都必须等到晚上再说
to wait until tonight,
嗯,因为我要去上班而孩子们要去上学
um, 'cause I got work and the kids have school.
Bridge,我要你马上到车上去
Bridge, I need you in the car.
我发誓我完全不知道那是怎么回事
I swear I have no idea what that was about.
祝你在牙科医生那里好运
Good luck at the dentist.
别再提醒我了
Don't remind me.
不管你是谁,我都不能马上过来
Whoever you are, I can't do this right now.
我迟到了
I'm late.
我迟-到了.啊哦!
I'm l-late. Ow!
晚了,晚了,晚了
Late, late, late.
Push队长
Captain Push.
你想听个故事吗?
You want to hear a story?
你梦到了?
You dreamt it?
到现在已经有几个月了
For months now.
一开始只是一点点
Little bits at first.
救护车的灯光
The ambulance light,
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表