剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
市长不是应该过来的么?
Shouldn't the mayor be here?
今天早上我已经跟市长汇报过了
I spoke with the mayor early this morning.
他结束了考察访问 现在正往回赶
He's rushing back from a fact-finding mission.
我相信等他到了 他会有很多跟大家说的
I'm sure he'll have plenty to say when he gets here.
抱歉 各位
Sorry, folks.
恐怕现在就只能透露这么多了
I'm afraid that's all I have for now.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
考察访问?
Fact finding mission?
他女朋友是这么说的
That's what his girlfriend said.
赴拉斯维加斯的考察访问
A Las Vegas fact finding mission.
显然 那可真是个 做考察访问的最佳地点
Apparently, that's where all the best facts are found.
好了
Okay.
你已经调足我的胃口了
My interest is piqued.
我们到底到这里来看什么 Lee?
What exactly are we looking at here, Lee?
还不确定
Not exactly sure yet.
富有的家庭 爸爸 妈妈 三个孩子
Wealthy family-- mother, father, three kids.
住在家里的佣人过周末去了
Live-in help had the weekend off.
女管家早上五点
Housekeeper lets herself in
自己开门进房♥ 发现他们全都被枪杀了
at 5:00 a.m., discovers all of them shot to death.
是抢劫么?
Was it a robbery?
女佣说什么都没丢
Maid says nothing's missing.
家庭律师正带着锁匠过来
Family attorney's on his way over
以查看保险库的情况
with a locksmith to look in the vault,
不过 伙计们告诉我什么都还没动过
but our guys are telling me it hasn't been touched.
把手套戴上 我带你们去看看
Put your party clothes on, I'll show you what we got.
我们猜测凶手走到门口的时候
SCANLON: We're guessing the wife here
妻子在这里
heard the shots from the family room
听到休息室传来的枪声
and was standing, attempting to get out of the tub
就站了起来
when her attacker came
准备从浴盆里出来
to this doorway.
今早第一组快速反应小分队到达时
There was no weapon present when the first team
没有发现任何武器
of responding officers showed up this morning.
看来不会是谋杀后自杀
Doesn't appear to be a murder-suicide.
现在为大家报道更多的大减价信息
TV REPORTER: Now for more on the market sell-off...
宝贝?
Honey?
早间股市预测
TV REPORTER: ...early warning stock predicting...
孩子们都是在床上遇害的
The kids were all shot in their beds.
狗也在那儿
Dog's in here, too.
Allison?
DEVALOS: Allison?
是的 我知道 还有孩子们
Yeah, I know, the kids.
我会看完现场的
I'll take your word for it.
我们要找出跟这房♥子里的人
We need to find out everything we can
有关的一切
about the man of the house.
有可能是报复杀人
Maybe... it's a revenge killing.
够野蛮的复仇方式
Pretty savage form of revenge.
或许家庭律师能打开保险库
Maybe the attorney will open
告诉我们有珠宝丢失了
the safe and tell us the family jewels are missing.
抱歉 伙计们 我确实怀疑这会是劫杀案
Sorry, guys, but I seriously doubt this was a robbery.
你为什么这么说?
Why do you say that?
那是副Armand Vartanian的画
That's an Armand Vartanian,
大约价值
probably worth three quarters
七十五万美圆
of a million dollars.
我是说如果你们 在找什么值钱的玩意的话
I mean, if you're looking for something of value.
我想去趟盥洗间
I'm gonna visit the powder room,
然后就走
then we'll be on our way.
大概一小时后见
See you in about an hour.
有什么能帮你么?
Can I help you?
我不知道
I don't know.
我会报♥警♥
I'm gonna call the police.
如果你需要帮助 他们会帮你的
If you need help, they can help you.
什么?
What?
如果你能就在人行道上等他们
I would really appreciate it
我会非常感激的
if you could just wait for them the sidewalk.
这是你家?
This your house?
菲尼克斯警♥察♥局 这是Allison Dubois
Phoenix Police, this is Allison Dubois
地方检查官办公室的
with the District Attorney's office.
菲尼克斯?
Phoenix?
我在菲尼克斯? 我坐上飞机了?
I'm in Phoenix? I made the plane?
有个男人站在我家前廊上
I have a man here standing on my front porch.
不 没有
No, you don't.
不 不 没有
No, no, you don't.
我不知道他是谁
I don't know who he is.
他也没有说他是谁
He didn't identify himself.
噢 那不是真的 不是真的
Oh, that's not true. That's not true.
我叫Clay Bicks
My name's Clay Bicks.
Clay Bicks
Clay Bicks.
噢 天哪
Oh, my God.
嘿
(chuckles): Hey...
Clay
Clay.
你剪头发了
You cut your hair.
你说你姓什么?
What'd you say your last name was?
Dubois
Dubois.
Benoit
Benoit.
Allison Benoit
Allison Benoit.
Al
Al.
你也剪头发了
Cut your hair, too.
过来啊你
Come here, you.
不 不 不 退后退后
No, no, back up, back up.
我 呃 下了好一阵雨 你知道么?
I, uh... it's been awhile between showers, you know?
我还是不敢相信
I still can't believe
他们居然让我上飞机了
they let me on the plane.
天啊 你看起来真不错
God, you look great.
从哪儿飞过来的?
Plane from where?
印度尼西亚
Indonesia.
印度尼西亚
Indonesia.
是啊 我是个照相的 摄影师
Yeah, I'm a shooter-- photographer.
你知道的 为杂♥志♥社和通讯社拍照
You know, magazines, wire services.
听来满危险的
Sounds dangerous.
我知道
I know.
一说起这个我就有点不安
I get a little anxious just talking about it.
哪种傻子才会去那儿
What kind of idiot goes over there,
找份那种工作啊?
seeks work like that, huh?
不过确实有几间
They do have a couple of
很不错的酒吧
excellent bars, though.
该死的 你看起来 呃 真棒
Damn, you look, uh... great.
你整个人看起来都不同了
You look different.
我都没看着 你怎么就敢变成这样了?
And how dare you change when I wasn't looking?
恩 中学之后 很长时间没见了 Clay
Well, it's a long time since high school, Clay.
是啊 你有孩子了 哈?
Yeah... You got kids now, huh?
恩 恩
Mm-hmm.
是啊 你怎么可以没我就干了这些?
Yeah... Why'd you go do that without me?
什么 就因为你十七年十♥八♥年♥见不到?
What, just 'cause you ain't seen me in 17, 18 years?
打赌你肯定结婚了 哈?
Bet you're married now, huh?
很幸福 很和谐
Happy, well-adjusted.
打赌你肯定从来没喝到烂醉过
Bet you never get stinking drunk.
打赌你肯定每天都洗澡
Bet you bathe every day.
你知道么
You know...
我得做个怪怪的告白
I got a weird confession to make.
我曾经陷入过几次危险的境地
I been in a couple of hairy spots in my life.
直直的盯着几支上膛的枪
Stared down a couple of loaded barrels,
还有几次乘坐直升机的恐怖经历
had a couple of scary helicopter rides.
有一次 在Samoa给 当作人♥质♥抓走了三天
Got taken hostage once for three days in Samoa.
你知道么 在那一刻 你会想着 就是这样了
And you know that moment when you're thinking, "This is it."
你知道么 Clay Bicks 你完蛋了
You know, the Clay Bicks Show is over.
你知道谁突然跳进了我脑子里么?
You know who'd keep popping in my head?
你
You.
Benoit小姐
Ms. Benoit.
如果投票在一切之后
Voted most likely to stay in someone's head
谁最可能留在某人的脑子里
long after they've let them go.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表