剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
He may take his pop gun
在石膏板上再开个窟窿
and put another hole in the plaster.
Kravitz先生... -拜托 你猜怎么着?
Mr. Kravitz... Please. You know what?
我实在听够了
I've had about as much of this as I care to.
他若真想干出什么事的话 一早就干了
If he were gonna do something,he'd have done it by now.
他就带了一把枪
He's got one gun.
谁知道里面有几颗子弹? 而且已经浪费了一颗
Who knows how many bullets? He's already wasted one.
看看他
Look at him.
他那样子能把人唬住吗?
Does he threaten you?
反正可没有唬住我
He doesn't threaten me.
说实话 你猜我要干什么?
In fact, you know what I'm gonna do?
我要走了
I'm leaving.
我就这么大摇大摆的从这门出去
I'm gonna walk out that door right now
倒要看看谁敢拦住我
and let's see if he tries to stop me.
我这话说得好象有点早了
I may have spoken a bit precipitously.
Joe!
Joe!
Joe Dubois?!
Joe Dubois?!
有没有人见过Joe DuBois?! Joe!
Has anyone seen Joe DuBois?! Joe!
您在找人吗?
Looking for somebody?
我丈夫 他在这儿工作
My husband. He works here.
他不接手♥机♥
He's not answer his cell phone.
我到处都找不到他
I don't see him anywhere.
你知道发生了什么事吗?
Do you know what's going on?
那里面现在还有谁?
Who's still in there?
我们也正在调查这个
We're trying to figure that out.
不过 如果您告诉我他的名字
Actually, if you give me his name,
我们可以派人去找他
we'll have people look out for him.
Joe DuBois D-U-B-O-I-S
Joe DuBois. D-U-B-O-I-S
Aerodytech公♥司♥今天早些时候发生枪击案
REPORTER: A shot or shots were fired at Aerodytech.
正如我们的现场报导直升机所拍到的
As you can see from the shot from our Action News chopper,
警方正在集结...
(knocking) police are starting to gather up...
不好意思 打扰您了 Philips校长
I'm sorry to bother you, Principal Philips,
但我得给我妈妈打电♥话♥
but I need to call my mom
但是他们说没有您的许可我不能用电♥话♥
and they said I couldn't use the phone without your permission.
你有什么急事吗 难道不能等到放学后再说 Ariel?
What's so urgent it can't wait till school's out, Ariel?
只是 我有种非常不好的感觉
It's just... I have this really bad feeling.
你能详细点告诉我吗?
Anything you want to talk to me about?
不能
No.
Ariel 你觉得你妈妈能怎样
Ariel, what do you think your mom can do
帮你驱走这种感觉呢?
to make that feeling go away?
我也不知道
I don't know.
也许说些什么吧
Maybe say something.
恐怕我不能允许 Ariel
I'm gonna say no, Ariel.
因为你已经是八年级的学生了
because you're in the eighth grade,
而一个八年级的孩子
and by the time we get to the eighth grade,
哪怕有什么不好的感觉
even though we have bad feelings,
也应该能挺过这一天去
we should be able to get through the day
而不是去找爸爸妈妈诉苦
without talking to our moms and dads.
我得请你回♥教♥室去
I'm gonna ask you to go back to your classroom
不管你有什么样的感觉
and whatever feelings you have,
都等到放学后再说 好吗?
they're just gonna have to wait until the end of the day, okay?
好吧
Yeah.
这边来 检察官先生
MAN: This way, Mr. District Attorney.
检察官先生!
Mr. District Attorney!
Allison 你在这儿干什么?
Allison, what are you doing here?
我丈夫在这儿工作
My husband works here.
你能不能帮我查一下他是否无恙?
Can you help me find out if he's all right?
你来得正是时候
You're just in time.
我们正试图和他们取得联♥系♥
We're just about to try and make contact.
你知道他的身份和所处位置吗?
Do you know where he is, who he is?
基本上
Basically,
我们采取大范围拨叫 直到有人接听
we're just dialing extensions until somebody picks up.
在查邮件吗?
Checking your e-mail?
咱们这么说吧 我不能让你复职
Here's the thing: I can't give you your job back.
这件事已经无法挽回了 但现在还有商量的余地
That ship has left the dock, but it's not too late.
你让我们所有人从这儿离开
You let us walk out of here, all of us,
我们一起编个故事
and we'll come up with a story.
我们都是工程师
We're all engineers,
正在这个屋子里试验一种新的聚合纤维
we're in this room testing some new polymer
为了检测它的牢固程度 我们朝它开了一枪
and we got the idea to fire a gun at it.
你在这儿的原因是这曾经是你的项目
And you're here 'cause this used to be your project.
总之 这种新的聚合纤维有防弹效果
Anyway, this new polymer, it's supposed to be bulletproof,
所以我们向它开枪进行检测
so we shot at it to test it.
所以没注意到大楼里的人被疏散了
Didn't even realize the building had been evacuated.
对于这个故事 我们统一口径
That's the story and we all stick with it.
我给你写一封热情洋溢的推荐信
I write you a glowing letter of recommendation
六个月之后
and six months from now
你就能找到比这儿好得多的工作了
you have a better job than you ever had here.
你们有没有人觉得热?
Is anyone else hot?
我 我好热
I-I'm hot.
我把空调关了
I turned the air off.
一般来说 劫持人♥质♥后最先干的事 就是关上空调
It's one of the first things they do when they think they've got a hostage situation on their hands.
Aaron 请你去窗户那边 拉下百叶窗
Aaron, I want you to go over to the window and lower the blinds.
帮我这个忙好吗?
Would you do that for me, please?
我想那能让屋里凉快点
I think it'll bring down the heat a little bit.
对了 Aaron
Oh, Aaron,
往那边走的时候 别忘了举起手来
put your hands on your head on the way over there
好让他们知道你没有武器
so that they know you're not armed.
你知道 我可不希望你被误伤
You know, I don't want you to get shot by accident.
Joe 你能帮我接一下电♥话♥吗?
Joe, will you answer that for me, please?
喂?
Hello?
他们想和你说话
They want to speak with you.
跟他们说我现在还不想讲电♥话♥
Tell them I'm not actually taking calls right now.
他不接电♥话♥
He won't come to the phone.
你能告诉我他的名字吗?
MAN: Can you tell me his name?
他的名字?
His name?
他不许我说
He'd rather I didn't say.
我们 加上他一共有四个人
Us? There are four of us plus him.
我们的名字?
Our names?
别让他们那么容易得手
Let's not make it too easy for them.
照旧 他不许我说
Again, he'd rather I didn't say.
是的 他有武器
Yes, he's armed.
不 他没有 还没有
No, he hasn't, not yet.
什么?什么还没有?
What? He hasn't what?
伤害人♥质♥
Hurt anyone.
他们问你有没有伤人
They're asking if you've hurt anyone.
哇 哇 哇
Whoa! Whoa, whoa!
你可以挂电♥话♥了 Joe
You can hang up the phone now, Joe.
他们想知道的都已经知道了
They know everything they need to know.
出什么事了
Hey,what's going on there?
我们听到枪声
We heard gunshots.
喂?
Hello?
他把电♥话♥挂了
He's gone.
你知道他的位置吗? -我们是对西侧会议中心
Do we know where he is? We made contact through
进行的大范围拨叫
an extension in the west conference center.
嗯 那他差不多就在那附近
Well, then he's practically friends and family.
再给他打回去
Let's call him back.
嗯...
Um...
哦 好吧 劳驾谁能去确认一下Aaron死了没有
Okay, well, who wants to make sure Aaron's dead
谁又能去接一下电♥话♥ 别让它再叫唤了?
and who wants to pick up the phone so that it stops ringing?
Melinda 那么你去检查他的脉搏好了 而Kravitz先生
Melinda, why don't you check his pulse, and, Mr. Kravitz, (ringing)
你应该还记得怎么拿起电♥话♥
you know how to work a phone,
是不是?
don't you?
现在可以挂上了
Now hang it up.
如果他们在三十秒内再打来
And when they call back in 30 seconds,
你就再这么做一遍 一直做下去
just do it again and keep doing it
直到他们领会我的意图 不再打电♥话♥
until they get the idea to stop calling me.
嗯 那么... Joe?
Okay, um... Joe?
劳驾你过来一下好吗
I'm going to need you over here, please.
没有脉搏了
There's no pulse.
我没摸到脉搏
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表