剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
And how do you hope to do that?
去问!
Ask!
不,我不会再把他的遗孀带回来
No, I am not bringing his widow back here.
她走出这扇门还没有十分钟
She wasn't out the door ten minutes
地方长官已经在电♥话♥里面训诫我
and the governor was on the phone lecturing me
要对悲痛之人
about decency and fairness
给予庄重和尊重
and respect for the grieving.
我能跟他的律师谈谈吗?
Can I talk to his attorney?
或是他的助手谈谈?
Or what about that aide of his?
就是那个他的妻子打电♥话♥叫来 帮忙搬动尸体的?
The one that his wife called to help move the body?
先生?!
Sir?!
我必须去洗个澡
I have to take a shower.
离那个遗孀远一点
Just stay away from the widow.
如果地方长官打电♥话♥来问 我就让他来找你
And if the governor calls, I'm putting him on with you.
我肯定他认识他 或至少听说过他
I'm sure he knew him or at least knew of him.
我们都认识,起码我认识
We all did. I did.
这个孩子失踪在当时可是件大事
It was a big deal when this kid went missing.
我是说,我们的学校都组织了搜救队
I mean, our school organized search parties.
我想我那时是10年级
I think I was in the tenth grade
而他是,像是,第七个年头
and he was in, like, seventh.
是的,议员当时绝对
Yeah, definitely the assemblyman
肯定了解他的事情
was almost certainly aware of him.
不,我是说,在他失踪之前
No, I mean, before he went missing.
你觉得他们相互之间认识吗,Frank先生?
Do you think they knew each other, Mr. Frank?
Casey.叫我Casey
Casey. Call me Casey.
我不知道--这些事都发生在我任期之前
I don't know-- this is all before my time.
我知道出了大学才开始
I didn't start working for Mr. Rykoff
为Rykoff先生工作
until I was out of college.
嗯,但是你认识他?
Hmm. But you knew him?
我帮Rykoffs做一些外♥围♥的工作
I did yard work for the Rykoffs.
Rykoff先生对我来说就像是个慈父
And Mr. Rykoff was very much a father figure to me.
真正地推动我去上大学
Really pushed me to go to college,
而我本不想那么做的
which I was not inclined to do.
给我介绍政♥治♥
Introduced me to politics,
或"公众服务"他喜欢
or "public service," which is what
这么称呼它们
he liked to call it.
但话说回来
But again, back then,
我那个时候还在高中 我一点都不知道他认识Jimmy
I was in high school. I have no idea he knew Jimmy.
我是说,他为什么会认识?
I mean, why would he?
让我问你个问题
Let me ask you a question.
我今早刚知道你被要求
I read just this morning that you were being asked to run
填补议员空缺的位置
to fill the assemblyman's vacant seat.
你很年轻
You're young.
你的事业才刚刚开始
You're at the beginning of your career.
你在半夜接到一个电♥话♥
You get a call in the middle of the night
去搬动一具死尸
to move a dead body,
弄乱了可称之为犯罪现场的地方
to disturb what may be a crime scene.
至至少
At the very least,
你一定知道你把自己的未来 放在了很不利的地方
you must know you're putting your future on the line.
你为什么要那么做?
Why did you do it?
与你和你的老板正在努力
Same reason you and your bosses are working
掩盖的理由是一样的
so hard to cover it up.
因为他值得我们这么做
Because he's earned that.
因为这是正确的事情
Because it's the right thing to do.
因为我被要求如此
Because I was asked.
你把这一切都说成是一种特权 逃避事实
You make it sound like a privilege, fudging the truth.
或许我在政坛待的时间太长了 但,是的
Maybe I've been in politics too long, but yes,
我把这个看做是种荣耀
I consider it an honor
被要求去帮助一个伟大的男人
to be asked to help a great man
在某个他没有能力来维护他自己的
maintain his dignity at a moment
尊严之时,帮他来维护
when he doesn't have the strength tdo it for himself.
那你真的很尊敬他?
So you really admired him?
我比较喜欢认为是我理解他
I like to think I understood him.
你知道,虽然他有诸多成就
You know, with all he accomplished,
但Henry Rykoff实际上是一个
Henry Rykoff was actually
非常孤单,一个非常孤立的男人
a very lonely and disconnected man.
但我能告诉你一些事情 当我还是个孩子时
But I'll tell you something, when I was a kid,
当我还在不断被告知
when I was constantly being told
我不是这里最聪明的,最好看的
that I was not the smartest boy in the room or the best-looking
最强壮的,或跑得最快的男孩子时
or the strongest or the fastest,
Henry Rykoff-- 我不知道为什么--
Henry Rykoff-- and I don't know why--
是第一个对我说"是的"的成年人
was the first adult to sayto me "Y
"如果你想要,你就会有未来
"There's a future for you if you want it,
只要你愿意为之去努力"
if you're willing to work for it."
他写了推荐信
He wrote letters of recommendation
让我进入学校
to get me into school,
借给我妈妈钱来付我的学费
loaned my mom money for tuition,
当我毕业的时候
and when I graduated,
他立即把我收归羽下
he immediately took me under his wing,
让我成为他的职员之一
made me part of his staff.
为什么?
Why?
我想是他意识到我或许也已经太孤单
I think he sensed I might have been a bit lonely,
太被孤立了已久
a bit disconnected, too.
Jim!
Jim!
Jimmy...
Jimmy...
你还好吗?
You okay?
不,我不好!
No, I'm not okay!
我感觉很不好!
I don't feel good!
我感觉很恶心!
I feel sick!
现在我宁愿陷入逃学的麻烦了
And now I'm going to get in trouble for skipping school.
我觉得你和那个老男人
And I think you and that old guy,
我觉得你们是一对恶魔
I think you're a couple of pervs.
你都在说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
你知道我在说什么!
You know what I'm talking about!
我的衣服是怎么从身上被脱掉的?!
How'd my clothes get off of me?!
你想要游泳
You wanted to swim.
不,我没有! 我甚至都不知道怎么游泳!
No, I didn't! I don't even know how to swim!
我觉得太恶心了
I feel so sick.
我要我的妈妈
I need my mom.
你是个恶魔,那个家伙也是个恶魔
You're a perv and that other guy's a perv.
我要去告诉我妈妈
And I'm telling my mom.
你们在我的苏打水里面放了什么东西
You put something in my soda.
没人会告诉任何人任何事情
Nobody's telling anybody anything.
你明白吗?
You understand?
没人会告诉任何人任何事情
Nobody is telling anybody anything.
现在你坐下
Now you sit back down
我向你保证你很快就会感觉好起来的
and I promise you you'll feel better soon.
我要回家
I'm going home.
我要告诉... - 不,你不能!
And I'm telling... No, you're not!
不要做傻事
Now don't be stupid.
你不会去任何地方
You're not going anywhere.
除非你冷静下来
Not until you calm down.
你觉得你要告诉你妈妈些什么?
What do you think you're gonna say to your mother?
你知道那个老家伙是谁吗?
Do you know who that old guy was?
你知道他的权力有多大吗?
Do you know how important he is?
下去了
There!
你要干嘛?
What are you doing?
我去拿我的自行车
I'm getting my bike.
拿你的自行车?
Getting your bike?
你怎么了,白♥痴♥了吗?
What are you, nuts?
你甚至都看不到底... - 闭嘴!我要去拿
You can't even see the bottom of... Shut up! I'm getting it.
你看起来可没有什么进展
You don't seem to be making much progress.
这是个无底洞 把我弄出去
This was dumb. Help me out.
什么,那你就能跑回家 跟妈妈说所有那些谎话了?
What, so you can run home to Mommy and tell her all kinds of lies?
把我弄出去 把你的手给我
Just help me out. Give me your hand.
你要告诉你妈妈什么?
What are you going to tell Mommy?
把你的手给我!
Just give me your hand!
你要发誓...
Swear to...
哦...
Oh...
Jimmy!
Jimmy!
Jimmy!
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表