剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
Sex is good for you.
因为性♥爱♥能释放出脑内啡
Sex releases endorphins. (moans)
而脑内啡能让你开心
And endorphins, they make you happy.
而现在
And right now,
你看来马上就能有点开心了
you look like you could use a little happiness.
我知道
I sure know
我能让你开心 -噢 天哪
I could. Oh, my God.
猜猜看?
Guess what?
Ariel今天不想去上学
Ariel doesn't want to go to school today.
怎么?
How... ?
你想知道什么是传讯?
You want to know what an arraignment is?
哈? -相信我 你会的
Huh? Well, trust me, you will.
Ariel 快点
Ariel, let's go.
继续把戏演下去
Let's get the show on the road.
妈妈 -我都知道了
Mom... I know all about it.
你漂亮 她不漂亮
You're hot. She's not.
但是你不能因为这么点恐吓 就呆在家里不去上学
But you're not staying home from school because of some bully.
那女孩让你吓坏了 真是疯了
The girl's got you completely intimidated and that's crazy.
你知道你的怎么做么?
You know what you have to do?
威胁她
Intimidate her.
对了 你得去上学
That's right, you have to go to school
少带点小小的我很漂亮的样子
with a little less of that "I'm pretty,
少带点我很聪明 我是乖宝宝的表情
I'm smart, I'm well-behaved" thing
带点我是个坏蛋的表情
and get yourself a little bit of
妈妈 -Allison?
badass!
你知道我在说什么 别假装你没听明白
Mom! Allison?
我在说坏蛋
You know what I'm saying. Don't pretend you don't know
坏蛋 坏蛋
what I'm saying. Badass,
你得凶点
badass, badass.
Ariel Dubois
You got to get yourself a little attitude,
你得对那女孩凶点
Ariel Dubois, and you got to give it
Joe 支持我
to that girl.
你♥爸♥爸和我
Joe, back me up here.
不想让你一生都在惧怕
Your father and I
某个女孩要打你
do not want you to spend your whole life afraid
事实上 我们想让她一生都在恐惧
some girl's going to hit you.
你会反击她
that you are going to hit her.
嘿
JOE: Hey.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
你有听我说的么?
Do you follow what I'm saying?
凶点
Attitude.
我在试着教这个女孩点东西
I'm trying to teach this girl something here.
这儿 看着 学着
Here, look, follow.
看看 好了
Watch this, okay.
不 不 不 不
No! No, no, no.
不 你听我说 你这人♥渣♥
No, you listen to me you scum sucking,
你这个低级的
bottom-feeding,
藏在电♥话♥后边戴着耳机的垃圾
hide-behind-a-telephone-headset piece of garbage.
你要是再在我们早饭时间打电♥话♥来
you ever call my house again during breakfast,
我肯定会亲自 到你们的地毯清洁公♥司♥
I will personally come to your carpet cleaning company,
我会找到你 而且我会伤害你
I will find you and I will hurt you.
而且等我搞定你过后
And when I'm finished with you,
没有什么事也没什么人
nothing and no one will ever be able to
能帮得了你
to get your stain out.
好了 你明白了吧?
Okay, you get the gist?
好了
All right.
大家都准备好了上班吧?
Everybody ready for work?
大家都准备好上学了吧?
I have an arraignment to get ready for.
我今天有个传讯
What's an arraign...?
传讯是什么意思? -太晚了
Too late.
我知道这有点难明白
ALLISON: I know it's kind of hard to follow.
不 我想我跟得上
No, I... I think I follow you.
你想让我们为一桩还没犯下的罪行
You want us to arrest a federal judge
去抓一名联邦地方法官
for a crime he hasn't committed. Yet.
听着 或许我还能想出别的办法来
Look, maybe there's some other way I haven't thought of yet.
我只是很担心 如果下午一点之前我们不做点什么
I'm just worried if we don't do something come 1:00,
你们就会接到
you're going to get a 911 call
从Florenzo Ristorante 打来的报♥警♥电♥话♥
from inside the Florenzo Ristorante.
只要那一发生 一切就晚了
Once that happens, it's already too late.
Allison
Allison...
从我的观点来看
look at it from my side.
你有时候也会错
You have been wrong from time to time.
另外 我们要为了 他没犯下的罪行去逮捕他
Besides what is it we're supposed to arrest him for
到底是什么罪? -我不知道
if he hasn't done anything yet? I don't know.
我知道的是这是我第三次
All I know is, this is the third time
过同一天了
I have lived this same day.
前两次 我试图要阻止那个人
Twice now, I have tried to stop this man.
两次我都失败了 都有人员伤亡
Both times I failed, people have been hurt or killed.
你昨天差点就抓到他了
You almost had him yesterday.
不好意思?
Excuse me?
你发现他是个法官 就没有查看他的车后箱
You found out he was a judge, you wouldn't check his trunk.
如果你查了的话 你会发现里面有一具尸体
If you had, you would have found a dead body in it.
什么?
What?
我真的一点都回想不起来了
I have absolutely no recollection
因为还没发生
of any of this. Because it hasn't happened yet.
等等 我有个主意
Wait a second, I have an idea,
还会合法
it might even be legal.
为什么你和Allison
Why don't you and Allison
不马上到法官的房♥间去
walk down to the judge's chambers right now.
跟他解释一下
Explain to him that a car,
有辆看来用于实施犯罪的车
matching the description of his honor's,
与法官大人的车相吻合
appears to have been used in the commission of a crime
问问法官
you're investigating. Ask the judge
他会不会同意让你们确认
if he wouldn't kindly allow you to confirm
他的车是不是还停在他下车的地方
that the car is still parked where he left it.
又会不会同意
And if he would consent
让你们再看看他的车后备箱
to letting you take a peek in his trunk.
如果车还在那儿 后备箱里又什么都没有
If the car is still there, there's nothing in the trunk,
也不会有坏处啊 -我不知道
no harm, no foul. I don't know.
他是个法官
He's a judge.
差不多午饭时间了
It's almost lunch.
别担心 我会打给她的
Don't worry. I'll call her.
她会明白的 谢谢
She'll understand. Thanks.
早上好
Morning.
我叫Lee Scanlon
My name is Lee Scanlon.
我五分钟打过电♥话♥来
I telephoned about five minutes ago.
跟一名助手谈过 问过是不是能让我
Spoke with an aide, asked if there was any way
查看一下法官大人的车
I can get a look at his honor's car
是为了我们正在调查的一桩案子
as part of a criminal investigation we're conducting.
说我应该来找你
I was told to speak to you.
你知道车停在哪儿的
That you would know where it was parked.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我需要一点时间
I'm going to need a minute.
去请示一下法官大人
I'm going to have to check with his honor.
没有人告诉过我这件事
Nobody told me about this.
那是谁?
Who's that?
恩 那就是Whitman法官
SECRETARY: Well, that's Judge Whitman.
你确定么?
Are you sure?
我为这个男人工作了二十六年了
I've worked for the man for 26 years.
我想我知道他长什么样子
I think I know what he looks like.
Allison?
Allison?
没道理的 -怎么了?
Doesn't make sense. What's going on?
我昨天看到的那个人 不是这个Whitman法官
The person I saw yesterday was a different Judge Whitman.
相信我
Trust me.
再没有第二个Whitmans法官了
There are no other Judge Whitmans.
别难过了 这可是好事
Don't feel bad, this is a good thing.
至少知道了我们的联邦法制系统
At least we know our federal court system isn't run
并不是被一群 到处放枪的疯子掌控着
by a bunch of gun- wielding maniacs.
另外 现在 我还是能去吃午饭
Besides, now I can still make my lunch.
不 你不能
No, you can't.
我们来之前就帮你取消掉了
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表