剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
她一直都不知道自己牵涉其中 等她发现 已经太晚了
no idea what she vas involved in until it was too late.
当你发现我要去拜访你
When you realized I was going to pay you a visit,
你想我可能知道了什么
you thought I might be on to something.
所以你给了我那副画
So you gave me the authentic painting
让我放弃那条线索
to throw me off the scent.
这太荒谬了
This is preposterous.
真的吗?
DEVALOS: Really?
那这部分如何 你向你雇佣的杀手建议
What about the part where you suggested to your hired killers
你需要他们 再去袭击一户人家 你自己家
that you needed them to hit one more home-- yours.
但是 和其他所有人不同
But, unlike everyone else,
当他们出现的时候你并不惊讶 因为你就在等着
you weren't surprised when they showed up-- you were waiting.
你没法证明
You can't prove that.
哦 我觉得我们可以
Oh, I think we can.
你说的那个故事--
What was your story--
在楼梯的顶上等着?
waiting at the top of the stairs?
我们觉得或许你是躲在底下的
We think maybe you were hiding at the bottom.
根据弹道学
DEVALOS: According to ballistics,
你是从那些男人的后面射击的
you shot those men in the back.
你的狗 也是
Your dog, too.
现在 如果你能
Now, if you'll
允许我们走开一下 我需要给自己 打一些胰岛素针
excuse us, I need to give myself a little insulin shot
然后我很愿意再跟你谈谈
and I'd love a word with you.
探员 请向这位先生宣读他的权利
Detective, read this man his rights.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
但你所说一切都会在法庭
Anything you say can and will be
上作为陈堂证供
(in distance): used against you in a court of law.
干的不错 Allsion 我是说真的
Nice work, Allison. I mean that.
如果我感到好些的话 我会仔细想一下的
I'd like to think if I'd been feeling better
我或许道听途说的太多太早了些
I might have listened more and sooner.
不要太担心 没什么大不了的
Don't worry about it. It's no big deal.
不只是我的功劳 我还得到了很多的帮助
It wasn't just me; I had a lot of help.
是啊 我知道 你的女儿
Yeah, I know, your daughter.
那些卡♥通♥片
The cartoons.
是啊 还有一个老朋友
Yeah, and an old friend.
哦 也帮我谢谢他
Well, thank him for me, too.
是啊 如果我看见他的话,我会的
Yeah, well, if I see him, I will.
有人说睡眠是每天生命的结束
ALLISON: Some say sleep is the death of each day's life.
但我说睡眠是通向我们梦的大门
But I say sleep is the gateway to our dreams.
而我们的梦就是我们人性的地图
And our dreams are the map of our humanity.
看见过孩子睡觉吗?
Ever watch a child sleep?
他们总是微笑着
They almost always smile.
他们知道会梦见什么
They know what's coming.
但成年人呢?
And adults?
有没有注意到我们在上♥床♥之前 都怎么整理我们的生活吗?
Ever notice how we try to tidy up our lives just before bed?
你吃了药了没?
Did you take your pills?
检查了你的血糖了?
Check your sugar?
你要敢死在我面前 我绝对不会原谅你
You die on me, I'll never forgive you.
别担心
Don't worry.
我什么地方也不会去
I'm not going anywhere.
不管我们如何的失望
Or what a disappointment it is
我们总会从梦境中被
when we're lurched out of our sleep,
一些意外的事情所惊醒
(phone rings) or our dreams, by something unexpected.
我是Scanlon
Scanlon.
嗨
Hi.
谁的电♥话♥? 是工作上的事情吗?
Who is it? Is it work?
呃 要我走吗?
Uh... Want me to go?
不 没事
No. It's okay.
没事 打错号♥码了
It's nothing. Wrong number.
嘿 Al
Hey, Al.
Allibaster
Allibaster.
你知道我听见什么了吗?
You know what I heard?
如果我真的那么想要
That if I want it bad enough...
如果我再努力一些
if I try hard enough...
有时候 像我这样的某些人
sometimes, someone like me...
就可以真的被
can actually be felt...
像你这样的人所感知
by someone like you.
有个伟大的人曾经说过
A great man once said,
如果小小的梦想是危险的话
"If a little dreaming is dangerous,
治愈它的办法不是少做梦
"the cure for it is not to dream less...
而是做更多的梦
but to dream more."
你觉得我会就这么认输
Did you think I was just going to give up
让你做这个梦而不战斗到底吗?
and let you dream this dream without a fight?
一直一直做梦
Dream all the time.
是啊 我天生就为如此
Yeah, I'm for that.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表