剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
灵媒缉凶 前情提要
Previously on Medium:
我需要你待在家里 我真的需要去上班了
I need you to stay home.I really need to go to work.
重要会议 祝我好运
Big Meeting. Wish me luck.
Bruce, 你在这干什么?
Bruce, what are you doing here?
你不再在这里工作
You no longer work here.
如果你10秒内不离开
If you don't leave within ten seconds,
我就会叫保安让你离开
I'm going to call security to assist you.
我认为我们不需要再多说
I think we do have more...to talk about.
据报道,有人在Aerodytech的办公室内
Gunshots have reportedly been fired inside the offices
开枪
of Aerodytech.
不,他没有
No, he hasn't.
他没做什么?
He hasn't what?
伤害某人
Hurt anyone.
哦
Whoa!
你的机会只有一次,知道吗
You only get one shot, you know?
我可以杀三个人
I can shoot three people.
不,你没有理由杀了我们
No! There is no reason for you to kill us.
听我的信♥号♥♥上
On my signal.
所有枪♥支♥准备就绪
All firearms at the ready.
不,你不能
No, you can't...
嘿
Hey!
嘿 你干吗动毯子啊
Hey, what are you doing with the blankets?
我好冷
So cold.
冷 你说什么呢 这是凤♥凰♥城啊
Cold?What are you talking about?It's Phoenix.
或许我们应该再去拿点东西来盖盖
Maybe Bridgette's been playing with the thermostat again.
Joe
Joe
Joe
Joe
Joe 你听见我说话了吗 你一定要来看看这个
Joe, can you hear me?You got to see this!
Joe 那姑娘们叫醒 把她们带来 她们一定会喜欢的
Joe, wake the girls!Bring them.They're going to love this!
Joe
Joe
Joe
Joe
Joe 你来了吗
Joe, are you coming?!
Joe 你来了吗
Joe, are you coming?
Joe
Joe
Joe
Joe
当当当 我不玩
Knock,knock. I'm not doing it.
是谁呢 英俊
Who's there? Handsome.
英俊的谁呢
Handsome who?
对我来说是美味的麦片粥
Handsome cereal to me.
当当当 好吧 是谁呢 这次最好有意思点
Knock,knock. Okay,who's there? And this better be funny.
大猩猩 真不敢相信我竟然在玩这个
Gorilla. I can't believe I'm doing this.
哪个大猩猩呢
Gorilla who?
我呢 大猩猩奶酪三明治
Gorilla me a cheese sandwich!
这可不好玩
That isn't funny.
我觉得这挺好玩的
Well,I think it is.
不好玩 好玩 Marie觉得这挺好玩的
Well,it isn't. Well,it is. Marie thinks it's funny.
发生什么了呢
What is going on?
好象你把我当死人了一样
It's like you've left me for dead.
恩 没有 只是你看起来挺惬意的
Hmm? No. You just looked so cozy.
整个人包裹在毯子里
All bundled up there in your blankets.
我就想我应该多给你几分钟时间
I just thought I'd give you a couple of extra minutes.
惬意 我都冻僵了
Cozy? I was freezing.
是吗 你们冻僵了吗
Yeah? Were-Were you guys freezing?
哦 没关系
Oh,never mind.
在这个时候告诉你们 我有关夏天的一个想法
So,is this a bad time to talk to you guys
是不是不太好
about an idea I had for summer?
我觉得现在
JOE: I think this would be an excellent time
是你告诉我们关于夏天的主意的大好时机
to talk about an idea that you had for summer.
给你妈妈暖暖身子
Warm Mommy up.
哈哈哈哈
* Ha,ha, ha,ha. *
你有什么想法
What's your idea?
Hannah和Celeste要去红石营
Well,Hannah and Celeste are going to Camp Redrock,
我在想或许
and I was thinking maybe
我也能去
I could go,too.
红石营
Camp Redrock?
我想我从没听说过红石营
I don't think I've ever heard of Camp Redrock.
在这附近吗
Is it around here?
这是在Flagstaff的一个野营地
It's a sleep-away camp in Flagstaff,
那儿有骑马 独木舟之旅 营火会
and they have horse riding and canoe trips and campfires
和整日出游
and overnight trips.
听着挺贵啊
Sounds expensive.
问题是 我从没去过
ARIEL: Thing is, I've never been
野营地 还有因为我的朋友也去
to sleep-away camp,and since my friends are going,
并且这可能是我变得太老之前
and this might be the last summer
最后一个夏天了
before I'm really too old...
恩 让妈妈和我商量下
Um,let Mommy and me talk about it.
我会打电♥话♥过去 或者在网上找找相关信息
I'll call them up, or I'll look them up on-line,
然后我们作出决定的
and we'll figure it out.
看看它的地点 要多少钱
See where it is, how much it costs.
哦 嘿 孩子们
ALLISON: Oh,hey,guys,
来吧 我们得整理整理
come on,we got to get cleaned up,
准备上学了
ready for school.
来吧
Come on.
敲门 敲门
Knock,knock.
是谁呢
MARIE: Who's there?
提子
Fig.
哪个提子呢
Fig who?
提子我的小妹妹
ARIEL: Fig my little sister's got something broken
脑子坏了
inside her brain.
嘿
BRIDGETTE: Hey!
那么
So?
恩
Hmm.
你准备好了
So,you're ready for this?
是的
Yeah.
一如既往
As ready as I'll ever be.
欢迎回来 Joe
Welcome back,Joe.
谢谢
Thank you.
一点小意思而已
Just a little something.
你好 Canty先生
Uh. Hi,Mr. Canty.
Joe
Joe.
我们都在 呃 想着你
We've all been,uh, thinking about you.
我很感激
I appreciate that.
如果你需要什么
If you need anything.
不 我挺好
No,I'm fine.
好的
Okay.
好
Okay.
抱歉打扰下
DEVALOS: Sorry to interrupt
不管你俩现在在做什么
whatever the both of you were doing,
不过市长办公室刚送来了这个
but the mayor's office just sent these over.
Jennie Heffernan
Jennie Heffernan?
她是个大学生 不过她已经失踪
DEVALOS: She's a college student, but she has been missing
一天半了 一天半
for a day and a half. A day and a half?
她上大学 那就不是失踪了 是清醒过来了
She's in college-- that's not missing; that's sobering up.
我想你是对的
I'm guessing you're right,
但是市长办公室的人 似乎不这么认为
but the mayor's office seems to feels otherwise.
和她一起在校外咖啡馆工作的人
The folks she works with
很是担心
at some off-campus coffee place are very concerned.
显然 他们报了警
Apparently,they went to the police
不过没有得到满意答复
and didn't get a whole lot of satisfaction.
然后他们就开始给市长 打电♥话♥和发邮件……
Then they started calling and e-mailing the mayor...
谁开始打电♥话♥给你的
Who started calling you.
看来 她不光供应咖啡
So,not only does she serve coffee,
还供应果汁啊(此处双关,指她小有影响)
but she's also got some juice.
显然 Jennie Heffernan拿了
Apparently, Jennie Heffernan is
凤♥凰♥城市长奖学金
a Phoenix Mayoral Scholarship winner
并且是个令人称奇的年轻姑娘
and a pretty amazing young lady.
她非常用功
She's very studious.
从不旷课 从不旷工
Never misses class, never misses work.
她10岁的时候被母亲抛弃
Her mother abandoned her when she was ten years old.
在一连串的寄养家庭中长大
She was brought up in a series of foster homes,
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表