剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
修车和看病的钱
and the doctor.
我相信你
I believe you.
我知道你对她没兴趣
I know you're not interested.
所以我才会问你--我们是孤单的吗?
Which is why I was asking-- are we alone?
对不起,我...
I'm sorry, I'm...
你听得到他,对不对?
You hear him,don't you?
在你脑袋中
In your head.
告诉你要伤害她
Telling you to hurt her.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
你当然知道!
Sure you do!
你完全知道我在说什么
You know exactly what I'm talking about.
你用你所可能用的办法来和它斗争
You are fighting it with everynch of your being.
你就用你刚才
You are fighting it with the alcohol
在浴室喝的酒精
you just drank in the bathroom.
你在做什么?
What do you do?
你计算了每次的剂量吗?
Do you time each dose?
只能够让你
Just enough to keep
脑袋中恶魔的声音远离
the voice of the devil away,
但还不足以让你无法生活,无法工作吗?
but not enough to make it impossible to live, to work?
好吧
Okay.
这是给你的,不是给他
This is for you, not him.
他已经认识我了
He already knows me.
今晚在外面的
We are not belive the size of the crowd
所有人群
we got outside tonight.
都是为你而来
They're all here for you.
我从来没想到我那么收到爱戴
I don't think I've ever felt so loved.
好吧,我很高兴看到你还保持 着幽默感,医生
Well, I'm glad to see you still got your sense of humor, Doc.
恐怕下一次我们要把你绞死的那晚 你就不会再有了
I was afraid we'd beaten it out of you when we tracked you down the other night.
这些蠢蛋在等的只是台戏而已
It's a show these simpletons are waiting for.
你可以提醒他们,我无法坚持3天了
You can remind them, I don't hang for another three days.
我不觉得他们想等那么长时间
(laughs softly): I don't think they intend to wait that long.
老实告诉你,每次我想到你
Truth be told, when I think about what you did
对所有那些女孩所做的事,我都试图
to all those girls, I'm tempted
想放他们进来
to let 'em in here.
帮我们省了
Save us the cost
建造绞刑架的钱
of building a gallows.
是你吗,副警长? - 是的,先生
That you, Deputy? Yes, sir.
有个人要来看囚犯
Prisoner's got a visitor.
说是他的妈妈
Says she's his mother.
哦,我可怜的孩子
Oh, my poor boy.
他们对你做了什么?
What have they done to you?
或许这都是我应得的,妈妈
Probably no more than I deserve, Mother.
对不起,州长
Sorry, Sheriff.
他们就跟在我后面
They come up behind me.
没事的,妈妈.我不害怕
It's all right, Mother. I'm not afraid.
我终于可以跟着Maura一起去了
I'm finally going to be with Maura.
不,你不能
No, you're not.
你不明白,是不是?
You don't understand, do you?
你永远不可能跟她一起走,在你
You're never going to be with her, not after
做了这么多的事情之后 - 你错了--她会原谅我的
the things you've done. You're wrong-- she'll forgive me.
哦,没关系了,Charles
Oh, it doesn't matter, Charles.
你不会去她所在的地方
You're not going to where she is.
那我就不去
Then I'm not going.
你听见我说的了吗,妈妈?你明白吗?
Come on! Do you hear me, Mother? Do you understand?
我不会死的!
(shouting): I will not die!
Allison,我们已经
DEVALOS: Allison, we've already
错误拘捕了这个男人一次
mistakenly arrested this man once.
我觉得你还不明白操纵他的力量 有多么地坚定
I don't think you understand how determined the forces that are driving him are.
这些你一直在说的力量
These forces you keep talking about
是我所不能控制的--老实说,他们甚至
are not something I control-- frankly, they're not even
都不是我必需去相信的
something I necessarily believe in.
我知道你觉得我有一份非常大的权力
I know you think I have a very powerful job,
但去影响一个死人决定的行为 却在我的范围之外
but influencing the behavior of the dead falls decidedly outside my purview.
我在15岁那年,第一次听到这个声音
The first time I heard the voice, I was 15.
我在看Torie Keeler的电影
I was at the movies with Torie Keeler.
然后它就开始在我耳边
It started rhapsodizing
疯狂地回响着她胸部的大小和形状
about the shape and the size of her bosom.
我一开始也没有太在意,因为...
I wasn't terribly concerned at first, because...
老实说,我自己的确是在一直想
frankly, I'd given a fair amount of thought
她胸部的大小和形状
to the shape and size of her bosom myself.
一个星期以后...
A week later...
我耳边就不断有声音在说
it started whispering to me about how divine it would be
看见她的经血
toee a drop of her menstrual blood
顺着她苍白的大腿留下来 是多么地神圣
work its way down her pale, white thigh.
因为我从来没有看见过经血
Since I'd never seen menstrual blood
而且对那个也只有非常
and only had the vaguest understanding
模糊的了解,也就大概知道它什么时候会出现
of what it was or when it might appear,
我迅速得出了一个结论 我精神上有些毛病
I came to the rapid conclusion that I was mentally ill.
我第二次一个人的时候,我吸了
The second I was alone, I smoked
很多的大♥麻♥
a copious amount of marijuana
然后就发现了一件很不错的事情
and discovered the damndest thing.
我变得很饥渴,再也听不见别的声音
I got very hungry, and I couldn't hear the voice anymore.
随着年岁的增长
With age comes wisdom.
我不久就发现酒精比大♥麻♥更管用
And I soon discovered that alcohol worked better than grass.
只要在一整天里用那小小的剂量 来治疗我自己
And by medicating myself with tiny amounts throughout the day,
我就可以相当完全地去除 我脑袋中的声音
I could pretty much eliminate the dissertations in my head
那些关于...乳♥头♥移植
about... nipple transplants
还有...女人在她十几岁的时候皮肤
and... how beautifully the skin of a woman in her mid-teens
被外科手术刀切割下来的话 会有多么地美丽等
cuts with a surgical-grade scalpel.
我从来没有跟其他人说过这些
I've never told any of this to anyone.
这一定非常可怕
It must be horrible.
真是如此
It is what it is.
我不太确信我相信我有一些...
I'm not sure that I believe that I have some...
远亲待在我的小脑中
distant relative residing in my cerebellum.
我比较倾向于相信...
I am inclined to think that...
不管是什么精神魔鬼在折磨 我那臭名昭著的祖先...
whatever mental demons tormented my famous ancestor...
或许那种痛苦的一小部分
perhaps a minute amount of that affliction
已经遗传到了我的身上
may have been passed on to me.
我只是在试图用我自己的 疯狂方法来向你进行保证...
I'm just trying to reassure you in my own crazy way that...
我觉得我已经能够控制这个问题了
I think I got this problem under control.
碰到这些事情实在是太惨了
ALLISON: There's something so sad about it.
他完全确信自己不得不
He's absolutely convinced he has to spend
让整个一生都醉醺醺的,只为了能继续下去
his entire life slightly inebriated just to function.
我倒是确实知道在高中的几个朋友
I actually knew any number of friends in high school
和他有相同的想法 - 不好笑
who felt the exact same way. Not funny.
而他们也真的伤害了一些高中女生
And they were really into high school girls, too.
但只是脱掉了她们的衣服,而不是杀了她们 - 哈,哈,哈
Undressing them, not killing them. Ha, ha, ha.
有什么我可以做的能让你笑一下呢?
Anything I can do to put a smile on your face?
那个笑容可不长久啊
That smile didn't last long.
嘘,你听见了吗?
Shh. Do you hear that?
...就在一小时前
MAN (over TV):...the body was found just over an hour ago
Park-View高中的夜班管♥理♥员♥发现一具尸体
by the night custodian,here at Park-View high school.
警方已确认受害者
The police has confirmed that the victima.m.
是一名就读于Park-View高中的学生
is in fact a student here at Park-View.
警♥察♥还没有透露
But authorities are still withholding
这个十几岁受害人的名字, - Ariel
the name of the teenaged victim, - Ariel.
我知道,我知道我现在应该躺在床上--对不起
I know, I know I'm supposed to be in bed-- I'm sorry.
只是...
It's just... (sniffles)
我因为打电♥话♥而错过了7点的新闻
I missed the 7:00 news 'cause I was on the phone,
我记得晚上会有最新的新闻
and I remembered about the late one.
亲爱的,你为什么那么伤心 你为什么在哭?
Honey, why are you upset? Why are you crying?
太可怕了
It's awful.
有个可怜的女孩今晚在公园被杀
Some poor girl got killed in the park tonight.
她只有比我大了4岁
She was just four years older than me.
好了
(crying) Okay.
就在几分钟前
(on TV): ...just moments ago,
我们的现场新闻摄像机正在那里
and our Action News cameras were there.
一个证实叫做Jack Walker的人
A man identified as Jack Walker
被发现在不远处游荡...
was found wandering not far from...
我在和Dubois的会面结束后离开
I left my meeting with Ms. Dubois,
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表