剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
The answer to all your questions is "yes."
是的,我觉得你知道这听起来有多不好
Yes, I do think you know how bad this sounds,
是的,你需要一个律师
yes you need a lawyer
是的,我知道你没有问
And yes, I know you didn't ask,
但我真的相信你会
but I do believe you're going to be
一整晚都和我们一起渡过,Caffey先生
spending the night with us, Mr. Caffey.
我想知道谁住在这里
JOE: I wonder who lives in here.
爸爸
Daddy.
我正在制♥作♥一段八年级生
I'm making a documentary on the nocturnal habits
晚间习惯的纪录片
of eighth graders.
跟我们家里的观众解释
Explain to our viewers at home
你现在在干嘛
what it is you're doing right now.
我正在做几何题,而那个实在太愚蠢了
I'm doing geometry and it's stupid.
这是很令人迷醉的
This is fascinating.
我只知道我是被它吸引了
I know I'm riveted.
我的名字叫Bridgette Dubois
My name is Bridgette Dubois
我现在会跳一支舞,同时...
and I shall now dance with a spoon on my...
会在我的鼻子上放一把勺子
on my nose.
走开!
Go away!
亲爱的...
JOE: Honey...
走开!
Go away!
亲爱的,笑笑
Honey, smile.
这可是爸爸的生日礼物
This is Daddy's birthday present
我要你笑一笑... - 走开!
and I need you smile... Go away!
我觉得她想要你走开
ALLISON: I think she wants you to go away.
我打赌你不能猜出谁是这个家里
I bet you can't guess who the only two people
唯一两个
in this family are
还没有被DVD所捕捉过的人?
who haven't been captured on DVD yet?
让我来想一下
Let me think about it.
时间到
Time's up.
你再问一遍那个问题?
What was that question again?
嗯,我...你忘记昨天是我的生日了吗?
Um, I... Are you forgetting that yesterday was my birthday?
是的
Exactly.
所以在以后36♥4♥天再问我一次
So ask me again in 36♥4♥ days.
嗯,对不起,伙计
Hmm. Sorry, fella.
我猜你今晚在这里的活儿都干完了
I guess your work here for tonight is through.
我要去锁门
I'm going to go lock the door.
然后我要去刷牙
And then I'm going to go brush my teeth.
不.不要浪费你的时间
No. Don't waste your time.
我告诉过你不会发生什么事的
I told you nothing's going to happen.
哈-哈
Hardy-har, har, har.
我在找什么?
TRAVIS: So what am I looking for?
一辆Mercedes
KATHY: A Mercedes.
它会对着你开过来
It'll be coming towards you.
现在是11点,过了11点任何一分钟 都有可能出现
It's 11 after 11:00 so it should be any minute now.
他每周三会在他的俱乐部玩牌
He plays cards every Wednesday at his club.
他们会在11:00关门
They close the place at 11:00.
来了一辆.我肯定来了一辆
TRAVIS: There's one. I'm pretty sure there's one.
是的,就是那辆.我可以在这里看到
KATHY: Yeah. That's it. I can tell from here.
你确定吗?
TRAVIS: You sure?
我相当确认.就是他
I'm absolutely sure. That's him.
砰
Bang.
这个摄像机没有子弹实在是太糟糕了
Too bad this camera doesn't have bullets.
我在开玩笑 - 我知道
That was a joke. I know.
这周吗?
Next week.
我知道
I know.
你是在告诉我你相信
So you're telling me you believe
你在说的这两个爱人...
these two lovers you've been talking about...
Kathy和Travis
Kathy and Travis.
...正在试图杀死Kathy的丈夫
...were trying to kill Kathy's husband,
但却误杀了Sean Caffey的妻子?
but shot Sean Caffey's wife by mistake?
如果这是真的话
Well, it would certainly
那就相当简单了
simplify things if it were true.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
我是说,如果我们不再
I mean, what a relief
和一个杀人狂周♥旋♥会有多么的轻松
if we're no longer dealing with a homicidal maniac
那个倾向于随机射杀人的杀人狂
who's bent on shooting people at random,
我情愿处理一起简单的头脑发热 做出的事情
but rather a single act of passion.
当然,你不知道Kathy和Travis的姓
Of course, you don't know Kathy and Travis' last name.
所以我们就不能跟踪这些家伙
So it's not like we can track these people down,
把这个故事调查出来
check this story out.
有件事情--
Well, that's the thing--
在我看见他们预演杀死这个男人的时候
when I saw them rehearsing to kill this man,
那个妻子Kathy一直在说着 关于玩牌的事
the wife Kathy kept talking about this card game.
为什么他们必需在11点结束
How it had to end at 11:00.
听起来像是Sean Caffey说过的
Sounded like the same card game at the same club
那个同一个俱乐部玩的同一个牌游戏
that Sean Caffey was talking about.
你的意思是?
What's your point?
或许我有点天真,但我们是否可以 去这家俱乐部
Am I being naive, or isn't it as simple as going to this club
问问看他们是否有个叫Kathy的会员
and asking them if they have a member named Kathy
嫁给了一名医生?
who's married to a doctor?
我会尽力帮你们解决Caffey夫人的谋杀案
Anything to help solve Mrs. Caffey's murder.
这里的每个人都被毁了
Everyone around here's devastated,
你可以想像
as you can imagine.
我们只是真的很有兴趣跟一些
We're actually interested in talking to some people
我们觉得或许对这起谋杀
we think may have important information
掌握了重要信息的人谈谈
about the killing.
那个我们相信是这家俱乐部里 的会员的人
People we believe to be members of the club here.
他们是一对夫妻 丈夫是个医生
They're a couple. The husband's a doctor.
开了一辆和Caffey夫人开的 很相似的车--
Drives a car very similar to the one Mrs. Caffey drove--
昂贵的黑色私家车
expensive black sedan.
这里的许多先生都开的是 昂贵的黑色私家车
A lot of the gentlemen here drive expensive black sedans.
我们每个会员都是医师
And any number of our members are physicians.
你还能告诉我一些其他的信息吗?
Can you tell me anything else about him?
在每周三在这家俱乐部玩牌
He plays cards here on Wednesdays at the club.
他的妻子名字叫Kathy
His wife is named Kathy.
她有一头棕发,或许25岁
She has brown hair, maybe 25.
Dubois夫人
Mrs. Dubois,
我在这家俱乐部待了25年
I have been at this club for almost 25 years.
我认识每个会员
I know every member personally.
唯一一个叫做Kathy的女会员
And the only female member named Kathy
是个63岁的离婚者
is a 63-year-old divorcee.
好吧,对Kathy的事就这样了
Okay, so much for Kathy.
有没有可能让我们看看
Would it be possible to get our hands on a list
上个星期三在这里玩牌 的先生的名单?
of the gentlemen who played cards here last Wednesday?
或许之前的星期三的更好?
Maybe the Wednesday before that as well?
对不起,但没有名单
I'm sorry, but there is no list.
星期三只接待女性
Wednesday is ladies only.
我到这里以后就一直这样了
Has been for as long as I've been here.
如果这里没有其他的事情
If there's nothing else for the moment,
我必需要去看一下我们这里的午宴了
we have a luncheon I really need to look in on.
当然,我们很感谢你的帮助
Of course. We appreciate your help.
如果你们要找我,我会在俱乐部会所里
If you need me, I'll be in the clubhouse.
那个摄像机的牌子是什么?
What brand was that camera?
我想确定我不会买♥♥这个牌子的 - 对不起
I want to make sure I don't get one of those. I'm sorry.
我们应该回到那个农场去了 - 嘿...
We should head back to the ranch. Hey...
那是Kathy
That's Kathy.
你说什么?
What'd you say?
不好意思,小姐
ALLISON: Excuse me, Miss.
服务员...
Waitress...
嘿,对不起,你在叫我吗?
Hey. Sorry, were you calling me?
我有什么可以帮你的?
What can I get for you?
你要一些吃的,还是一些喝的?
Something to eat, something to drink?
Diana
Diana.
我认识你吗?
Do I know you?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
是啊,我很好
Yeah, I'm okay.
只是觉得你看起来很面熟
Just from over there you look so familiar.
我在这里待了一年半,所以...
Been here almost a year and a half, so...
你是会员还是访客,还是...?
Are you a member or a guest, or...?
一个访客,一个参观者
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表