剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
我们会惩罚这个对你做了一切的人
We are going to punish the person who did this to you.
你知道,如果你不做也没关系
You know, it's okay if you don't.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
我相信你还有更好的事情要去做
I got to believe you've got better things to do.
我是说,你找到了那个对我做了 这一切的人
I mean, you find the person that did this to me,
并不会改变任何事
it's not going to change anything.
我还是会死
I'm still going to be dead.
你应该得到公正,Turley先生
You deserve justice, Mr. Turley.
我们也肯定不希望
And we certainly don't want
对你做了这个人再次犯事
whoever did this to you to do it again.
哦,我倒不担心这个
Oh, I wouldn't worry about that.
我想他不会的
I don't think he would.
我有强烈的直觉,这只是一次性事件
I got the distinct impression that this was a one-time thing.
也有一定的机会你是错的
Well, on the off-chance that you're wrong,
你有什么关于这个男人的
is there anything you can tell me
情况可以告诉我吗?
about this man?
他回绝了你?
He rebuffed you?
他回绝了我
He rebuffed me.
我就往下看了几眼
I looked down for a second
想从我的钱包里面拿东西出来
to get something out of my purse,
他就跑了
and he was gone.
这个鬼魂还真有勇气
The nerve of some ghosts.
他看起来是那么害怕
He looked so threatened,
就像我是什么祸害之类的
like I was some kind of problem or something.
谁知道呢?
Well, who knows?
或许他只是觉得很窘迫
Maybe he was embarrassed.
窘迫什么?
Embarrassed by what?
这个家伙是在他自己的纪念活动上
Well, the guy's at his own memorial service.
他在偷♥窥♥他的朋友
He's spying on his friends,
偷听他们在对他说什么
listening to what they had to say about him.
这实在有些自恋 有些让人难堪
It's a little narcissistic, it's a little embarrassing
如果你能明白这
if you get caught at it.
我只是想让他知道我关心他
I just wanted him to know that I cared.
我只是想让他知道
I just want him to know
不管是谁对他做了这些
that whoever did this to him
不能就此逃之夭夭
wasn't simply going to get away with it.
好吧,我是明白你的意思
All right, I get that, I do,
我肯定他也很明白
and I'm sure that he does, too,
但你再耐心点
so just be patient.
如果他真的想得到你的帮助
If he really wants your help,
我肯定他会向你要求的
I'm sure he'll come asking for it.
如果是我死了的话,我肯定会那么做
I certainly would if I were dead.
她真的那么做了
She really did it.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我只是以为...
I just thought...
你看起来真的需要看到一些事实
you seemed like you really needed to see the truth.
你看起来很难接受这个事实
It seemed like you were having a hard time accepting.
哦
Oh.
我祖父的表
My grandfath's watch.
杀了我还不够
Killing me wasn't enough.
她还给我弄坏了那个表
She had to make me break that watch.
这个表?
This watch?
这是块上百年历史的表
This is a hundred- year-old watch.
我的祖父DiScala,他在临终之时
My Grandpa DiScala, he gave it to me
把这个给了我
on his deathbed.
算了吧,Vincent
Let it go, Vincent.
我们不需要再继续看下去了
We don't need watches where we're going.
为什么,Gladys?!
Why, Gladys?!
好吧,我知道你恨我
All right, I know you hated me,
但我从不知道你是如此之恨我
but I never knew you hated me this much.
你知道...
You know...
对于一个被谋杀的受害人
for a fellow murder victim,
你对此还真是坦然啊
you're being pretty Zen about all this.
我也死了
I'm dead.
我为什么不能坦然处之?
Why shouldn't I be Zen?
你不是糊涂了吧?
Aren't you ticked?
你不想找到那个杀了你的家伙?
Don't you want to get the guy who killed you?
我已经把这个都忘记了 你也应该这样
I'm beyond all that now; you should be, too.
话说回来,你到底怎么了?
What happened to you, anyway?
被恶棍抢劫,嗯?
Mugging, huh?
...嗯,也不完全是
Well... um, not exactly.
你说的"不完全是"是什么意思?
What do you mean, "not exactly"?
你怎么会在那条小巷中受到 枪击结束生命的?
How'd you end up getting shot in that alley?
我...这个...
I... it's kind of a...
说来话长了
a long story actually.
看看我,朋友
Look at me, friend.
除了时间我一无所有了,是不是?
I got nothing but time, right?
你知道吗?
You know what?
我更愿意直接展示给你看
I'd rather show you than tell you.
我们现在要去其他的地方吗?
We have to go somewhere else now?
我的公♥寓♥,是的
My apartment, yeah.
呃,说真的,Vicent...
Uh, seriously, Vincent...
我不是很肯定你想看到这个
I'm not sure that you want to see this.
哦...好吧,那好
Oh... all right, fine.
去你的公♥寓♥,是的
Your apartment, it is.
Vincent和Gladys DiScala
Vincent and Gladys DiScala.
明白了
Got it.
还有什么吗?
Anything else?
她用锯子把他切了开来 所以我们没法找到他
She cut him up with a saw; that's why we can't find him.
没办法得到搜查令
No way to get a warrant,
但我一旦得到地址 我就肯定可以晃过去
but once I have an address, I could certainly swing by
问她一些她丈夫的下落之类的问题
and ask a few questions about her husband's whereabouts.
你想一起过来吗?
You want to come with?
不能
Can't.
我正在去Morgan Turley公♥寓♥的路上
I'm on my way to Morgan Turley's apartment.
去干嘛?
What for?
在同一个梦里,Morgan开始暗示
Well, in that same dream, Morgan started to suggest
或许这并不只是一起被恶棍抢劫的案子
that maybe there was more to it than just a mugging.
然后他说他情愿给Vincent演示
And then he said he'd rather show Vincent
一下为什么他会被杀死 而不只是说给他听
why he was killed than tell him.
他搞的好像答案就在他公♥寓♥里的某处一样
He made it sound like the answer was somewhere in his apartment.
我只是...
I just...
我只是想去看一下
I just want to take a look.
嘿,猫猫,猫猫
Hey, kitty, kitty.
哦,猫猫
Oh, kitty.
有什么我能帮你的吗?
Can I help you with something?
又见面了
Hello again.
你好
Hello.
有什么我可以帮你的吗?
Is there something I can help you with?
我只是在看这张椅子
I was just looking at this chair.
我很想知道为什么它正对着窗口
I was wondering why it was pointing towards the window.
我喜欢看着窗外
I like looking out the window.
我以前总是喜欢看着窗外
I've always liked looking out the window,
打我还是个孩子的时候起
ever since I was a little boy.
还有什么吗?
Anything else?
没有,我...
No, I...
你想让我打电♥话♥叫什么人来 照看一下你的猫吗?
Do you want me to call someone about your cats?
或许是那个你留给她钱的女士?
Maybe that wom you left the money to?
我肯定你想让它们找到一个好的归属
I'm sure you want them to find good homes.
不,不要打电♥话♥给她
No, don't call her.
我不想让她看见我住在哪里
I don't want her to see where I lived.
叫别人吧,打电♥话♥给别人吧
Somebody else, call somebody else.
怎么了?你为什么这么看着我?
What? Why are you looking at me like that?
我不知道
I don't know.
我问你你是否可以跟我讲讲 那天那个杀了你的
I asked you if you could tell me anything about your killer
凶手,而你就消失了
the other day, and you just disappeared.
我道歉
I apologize.
我...我有些困惑
I... I was confused.
你是活着的,但你可以看见我
You are alive but you could see me.
我不太了解你这样的人
I didn't understand about people like you.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表